/brit/

temporarily embarrassed millionaires edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNqw0r8ediA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(book)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

wonder when leftypol will realise that no matter how long they spam their tiresome shit they still won't win anyone over

and we'll destroy it again inshallah

youtube.com/watch?v=qNqw0r8ediA

>ameriniggers

kill them all with fire

any temporarily embarrassed chads here

normies have a permanent form of the confidence you get from being semi-drunk

shit edition desu

me eating a snickers lads x

want to top myself

think the /leftypol/ raids pushed me away from Labour if anything

what a horrific irritating bunch of children

can only imagine these sniveling rats forming 'communist clubs' in their secondary schools

want to top a twink

so do I
going to try again now

you're cute x

want to cop a sink

not really horny but will joylessly masturbate anyway

PPP

dont do it lads, please.

very angry

>twitter

ah yes, where any meaningful post requires about 20 tweets in a row that take you an age to read and your timeline is backwards

fuck off you underage turd. twitter is literally the antithesis of a medium catering to good levels of discourse, which is why you find so many niggers and left wing runtoids on it

why is that

who /thicc/ here?

happy nicholas ii execution day /brit/!

>(2.03 MB, 1474x1440
not how you make a meme mate

h-hi x

>N word
This isn't the place for that son

these are from different angles mind

left is old, middle was current, right is how it will probably end up looking when they >fix it

could do with her as my gf

too hot

hurr durr i britbong i stupid grammar for americans

Hello 13 year old insect

Back from 'communist club' at school?

I really want to die, I just want to die.

>mfw someone came to /brit/ just to anonymously virtue signal their leftist superiority but has no idea how people even meme on Sup Forums

Why do you keep posting this?

Is there any reason to be optimistic for the future of Britain lads? I literally have no hope.
I love this awful, cucked, Islamic shithole embarrassment of a nation.

better?

why? women and/or money?

thank you

>the jews are importing brown low iq hordes because they are much easier to control than whites
>white people are facing genocide and extinction because the media is telling them to

very interesting

>Unironic ledditors posting here
Piss off

jobbies is a better word for poos ngl

Hello rorkies. Please leave the country, well be better off without you!

i feel the same way quite often. But I know that there was a time when i didn't feel like that, so I know there can be a time when I dont feel like that. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, but killing yourself just ensures you never get to it.

give me a galway girl

>da jooz !

Fuck off mentally ill schizophrenic conspiracy theorists

hello

don't rate tattoos normally but this bangs

would look better if he was a bit bulkier but still, it's the thought that counts (it's not)

the low iq hordes don't seem easier to control

terrorism, tribal wars, gang culture all quite difficult to make inroads against.

that's why I'm studying Chinese and plan on doing Russian, Arabic, German, French, or Spanish soon

Which is why you don't go to Twitter for meaningful posts, moron. You go there for general updates, funny quips, pics you're interested in etc.

Not my fault, or Twitter's, that you followed all the worst people on there and think that represents the entire site.

>Is there any reason to be optimistic for the future of Britain lads?

no, move to somewhere white like rural wales or the southwest

>more white people than at any other point in history
>extinction
The Rorke is such a specimen

I've felt like that for years, there honestly is no light for me, I swear.

how is the UK remotely islamic?

i don't mean to be rude but it's strange how just by looking at some people's faces youc an tell they're not very well off/ a bit thick

why the european languages
they're all in the same boat

Why are Londoners so weird?

>ywn be in the Yakuza

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(book)
>There is no private property on Utopia, with goods being stored in warehouses and people requesting what they need. There are also no locks on the doors of the houses, which are rotated between the citizens every ten years.
>Slavery is a feature of Utopian life and it is reported that every household has two slaves.
>premarital sex punished by a lifetime of enforced celibacy and adultery being punished by enslavement.
>Travel on the island is only permitted with an internal passport and any people found without a passport are, on a first occasion, returned in disgrace, but after a second offence they are placed in slavery.
> Only atheists are despised (but allowed) in Utopia, as they are seen as representing a danger to the state: since they do not believe in any punishment or reward after this life, they have no reason to share the communistic life of Utopia, and will break the laws for their own gain.
>Gambling, hunting, makeup and astrology are all discouraged in Utopia.
>Privacy is not regarded as freedom in Utopia; taverns, ale-houses and places for private gatherings are non-existent for the effect of keeping all men in full view, so that they are obliged to behave well.

sounds like a fucking shithole ngl

he unironically looks like me

I'm in the picture lad

Kill yourself

>decides to watch some obviously reddit nu-male garbage
>"DUDE WTF I HATE YANKS AND I MUST SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE - HATEHATEHATEHATE"

feeling for you since it's like a drug to hate something so badly.
shit is not healthy and not very adult

might do a cheeky suicide

hate everything

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>5 minute drive from London bridge
>marked self safe in Manchester

hmmm

have you considered/tried therapy? I've been feeling like this for about three years (have had bad spells before then too, but its been consistent for the past three) personally, and am beginning therapy when i get back to the uk. The way you feel is based on your perception

good luck god bless

bye

what method?

If he's not Japanese then it's a bit weeaboo, but still a lot better than 99% of tattoos I've seen. If I was gonna get a tattoo I like to think I'd get something similar.

>part and parcel mayor of capital
>explosive diversity
>Sharia controlled zones
>politicians' Paki pandering
>cultural enrichment of British children
>more Muslims than Christians
>everyone avoids offending Islam

Spanish for Latin America, France for Africa, and German for Switzerland

>don't rate tattoos normally but this bangs
>
>would look better if he was a bit bulkier but still, it's the thought that counts (it's not)

lads when i need to go out and be social i pop a pill and it makes me lose all my anxiety, gives me confidence, and i can look a girl in the eye. good stuff.

legal too.

the old library was fucking vile

get a grip lads

Whoooooo can saaaaaaaay where the roaaaaaad goooooooes

Also
>at war with t*rks because of Poland

dont worry i'm ugly too but at least i'm an "intelligent ugly" to quote other people LOL

just don't live in london or the north
simple as

REALLY like this image

Is there a way to use xanax consistently in a healthy way?

gf just sent me this

Yeah, it didn't work

Essex spotted

if europe goes to shite why would you want to go to latin america or africa

if you've been around 3+ year old kids at all in the past year its easy to be passively exposed because they watch dumb minecraft youtubers like that on the TV for hours.

>>part and parcel mayor of capital
he's right though? terrorists attack urban centres not rural villages. this was true during the IRA times and its true now?
>explosive diversity
what does this even mean
>sharia controlled zones
literally a meme
>Paki pandering
how?
>cultural enrichment of British children
how so? what does this mean?
>more Muslims than Christians
unironically false.
>everyone avoids offending Islam
again not true, there are plenty of people offending islam.

I think you need to lay off the daily-express or the PJW if you're getting all depressed about life for things which aren't as bad as you tihnk they are.

yes mate, check out my post here what are you using xanax for? anxiety? or are u a bartard

added more freckles this summer

meh the new shite they're going to put in there won't make it look much better.

the 0121 is a sinking shithole though, glad im out. im just going to exploit it by buying property there before the ol' HS2 gets built.

utterly worthless post

It's funny how height works. I mean if you hear a lad is like 5ft6 you think wow, they're short. But then in person it's actually not that short like the magic cutoff isn't like an inch you know.

>just don't live in our largest, most important economically and culturally city
Hmm yes, it's not like it's getting worse every day.

In 100 years all of England's pleasant pastures green will be grey concrete council estates for Jamal and Mohammed.

bartard?

i have intense ambient anxiety and paranoia