Louis C.K walks on stage

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the feces and semen of black men, and the blood of white male babies. It gives me crazy sexual powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>Louis covers his pale,naked body with the foul liquid from head to toe, massaging himself and moaning audibly. His tiny white dick is getting more and more erect.
>"cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." the chanting continues
>Louis starts jerking off violently. Some white people look shocked, and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, Louis keeps pleasuring himself more and more aggressively, his eyes turning back in his head as he becomes more and more ecstatic
>Finally, just as he reaches climax, he is handed a huge horn, resembling a BBC. Louis puts it on his lips and....
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives. All the white women are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with pulsating, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being double penetrated by two huge black men. He picks up the mic...panting
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME...TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyBBAUIGLwk&t=847s
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums - deranged racism

>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest
>in the far south, a white supremacist cartoonist in a cowboy hat suddenly wakes up from a fitful sleep
>"I sense... a disturbance."

LITTLE

>Louis CK walks out on stage
>"Is there anyone here who is *NOT* into cuckoldry?"
>a quiet, nasally voice is heard from the back of the room
>he raises his arm
>"m-me, Mr. CK"
>the crowd starts to grow restless
>"And who are you?"
>"I-I'm the Sup Forums Sup Forums Janitor, Mr.CK . I get paid $0.00 to remove threads about this very meme."
>people start to hiss
>"Woah, woah, hold on here.. You get paid ZERO dollars to do this?"
>the janitor begins fumbling with his ear medicine, reaching for his inhaler
>"y-yes, that's correct. i do it all for free."
>"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT!"
>the crowd is simply agasp
>"I MEAN, I KNOW I'M INTO KEKOLDRY BUT THAT IS SERIOUSLY SOME FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE!"
>Louis begins pacing around the stage, he can't believe it
>"I've been whipped, beaten, cucked, hell I've even been led around on this very stage on my knees, sucking off the ghost of a dead rapper. but compared to you, my self respect is immaculate!"
>the janitor begins having a seizure and shitting himself because of how nervous he is, having realised that he has wasted his entire life
>vast chunks of diarrhea begin erupting from the janitors britches like a geyser
>the janitor is swept away on a tsunami of liquid feces out of the auditorium and onto the trash heap of life where he will remain forever, until his death as just another forgotten piece of refuse because that's what he is; scum. pure scum.

These threads r so comfy

WHITE

Where did this perception of Louis CK come from? This man is one of the sole reasons cunt hasn't vanished from America's vocabulary.

He talked about how white people should be gunned down and slaughtered as a joke in the Apollo, also had an autistic rant about how "EVIL DRUMPFT IS GONNA ENSLAVED BLACKS AND MEXICANZ"

Bro, you're pretty misinformed about the guy. Give this at least two minutes and tell me if this is the guy you thought he was.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyBBAUIGLwk&t=847s

louis ck is cuckposting the same way tom hardy is a big guy for you. no amount of education can change it at this point

how does a man get DP'd while speaking

Both dicks are in his ass

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people of all races, colors, and creeds are crowded into the brightly lit auditorium. Seating room sold out within minutes. Many in the audience were greatful to get standing room admission.
Slowly and without fanfare Louis walks up from
Backstage. He is shrouded in robes, notunlike those of a priest or druid, but textured with African patterns woven in to the fabric.
>Good evening, we are gathered here tonight for a celebration
The crowd listens intently. No one dares interrupt Louis while he is speaking.
>These electric lights, tools of the white man
With a wave of his hand darkness sweeps the theatre, as though he was some sort of stand-up Dumbledore extinguishing the street lights with his deluminator. Not even the stage remains lit.
>Tonight we use our tools the way Mother Nature intended when she first put people onto the great continent of Africa many thousands of years ago.
A soft rhythm of Congo drum beats is heard. A flickering flame appears beside Louis, illuminating not one but many figures on stage. Some with the same outline of robes. Some seemingly completely nude.
>Come with me and cast off the shackles of the white colonial oppressor. Embrace the culture of your ancestors, give in to your tribal instincts.
A few of the white patrons seem to be confused. Others are joining in. Some of the black theatre goers appear to have brought their own personal drums. The fire grows larger every second.
>For too long the races of men have been separated. When they do come together they remain segregated like water and oil. Tonight this shall cease to be. Let the drumbeats be the detergent for the mixture of races. Oil and water shall be one.
The rhythm gets louder, the fire brighter. Many in the audience are standing. Many are dancing. All are waiting for what Louis has to say next.
>BRING FORTH THE WHITE WOMEN. TONIGHT I PROCLAIM THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FIRST NATIONAL INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

By listening to his words: youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

Oh god I miss these threads.

The cuck meme was much funnier back when it was pretty much confined to Cucky Louie.

keep them rollin please, these and the TBBT pastas are the tightest shit.

I remember when these were somewhat believable.

DICKS

>in the far south, a white supremacist cartoonist in a cowboy hat suddenly wakes up from a fitful sleep
>"I sense... a disturbance."

I miss when this shit was spammed every single day, brought a smile to my face every time.

Sup Forums is literally the least moderated board on Sup Forums, including Sup Forums and dead boards like /an/

No, you.

I don't care about the memes, his joke about how sex with little boys must be really good will always make me laugh.

What does that have to do with him being a cuck?

>"I LOVE BBC, PLEASE GIVE THIS TO MY DAUGHTERS LATER JAMAL"

>louis ck greentext posting is coming back
feels brilliant. I remember getting banned non stop making these

Why does he love big black cocks so much?
What's this guy's problem?

i miss louisposting more pasta pls

It got so big hiro had to apply a filter for c*ck

Which only seems to be working randomly, or random hours or something

they undone the filters on all lowercase, just not uppercase
cuck
KEK

KEK

you can still get around the wordfilter with alt 0173
KEK cuck

But for some fucking reason you can't get around the r e d d i t wordfilter using that method, I don't know why

He is a crypto Jew. Jewish grandparents, disgusted by uncircumcized penises, donates to Jew charities, etc.

Google Loxism, the Jewish hate of non-Jews and the origin of racism as an attack word.

oh wait, nevermind god damn they modified it

let me try again

KEK

wtf is this real?

Lol is this real?

I remember when patrice found out he was half wetback, they started calling him louis spiCK

to be fair, that is pretty funny

This sounds like a GOAT intro for an HBO special

What does the CK stand for in Louis CK

all of this doesn't make me hate CK.

seems pretty reasonable desu

cuck king

KEK

you're all literal children

Cuck King

King of the cucks.

No bigger cuck than him.

no, just degenerates. What does it matter anyway? Look where you are

>this place is shit so I'll just be a faggot and keep making it shit XD

You should kill yourself and stream it to keep this thread somewhat Sup Forums related

>doesn't like Donald Trump
Yep, a cuck, just like I thought.

>Louis C.K show begins
>The stage is empty, the audience begins to murmur
>Suddenly three big black bucks stroll on. The chief negro grabs a microphone
>"Aw y'all white folks is raysiss. Votin for that damn fool Trump, y'all need to be gibben a lesson. Grab all de white wimminz, mah bruvvas"
>Suddenly music can be heard. Softly at first but getting louder.
>Ride Of The Valkyries
>Bursting on to the stage, it's the white man's champion: Louis C.K.K.K!
>"Hey Sambo, I've had enough of your lip"
>Louis knocks him out with a right hook
>He turns to the other two negroids, who are agressively smoking blunts at him.
"Congratulations, your about to become the first black men on the moon - even if whitey has to put you there"
>He blasts them through the roof with a strong uppercut.
>The audience are going wild. They start cheering, throwing Alt-right salutes and signing up to join Trump's transition team.

calm down you psychopath

this isn't how the meme goes

beautiful

Stop being a pussy

Is it true that Louis CKK was arrested at the Dakota Pipeline protests for demanding the lawful return of his ancestor's smallpox blankets? First they steal the horse from the white man, then the rifle, then smallpox, and now our most fertile Dakota lands.

>Louis walks on stage with bloodshot eyes and a look of defeat on his face
>"I want to apologise to every proud person of color in the audience for being white"
>Louis slowly pulls out a gun
>"I'm going to make reparations the only way I know how"
>He shoots himself, and with his dying breath holds the microphone to his mouth and whispers
>"Big black cocks"
>The crowd goes wild