The main character is acquired to lead a desperate mission to stop the enemy forces from wiping out their hopes...

The main character is acquired to lead a desperate mission to stop the enemy forces from wiping out their hopes. The main characters discover that their doom is imminent after seeing the destructive nature of the superstructure. The heroes hatch a desperate plan to destroy the super structure. On the way to halt the plans of the enemy, a character dies having hoped to have halted the destruction of the resistance. The death however is in vain as they realise they are dealing with a power bigger than they comprehend. After learning all is not lost, a small team goes deep into enemy territory to pick up a package to deliver to important higher ups to die another day. Along the way, a character dies a noble sacrifice in an explosion, as another dies taking out a high ranking officer. Before dying, the character gets the package out of danger and into the hands of the commanders. As the package leaves, the main character is left behind on the planet to survive before succumbing to their imminent deaths. Even in death, the actions and bravery of the main character passed the torch that ultimately brought and end to the war. Along the way, references to previous entries make cameos

Your face when Rogue one is basically Halo Reach

Realized this as I was watching it. Peter Jackson wanted to direct a Halo movie, he should have just done this.

A Halo CE movie would be so colorful and pretty. Would btfo Disney's cuck color grading. I wonder how they were going to do Master Chief on the big screen. I mean he'd be gigantic while also being insanely fast. Like Snyder's Batman I guess kek but even bigger and faster and scarier.

;__;7

>noble-6
>lead

that being said, i would throughly enjoy an ACTUAL HALO MOVIE, NOT ANYTHING POST 343 ACQUISITION OF HALO

reach was the last time halo felt like halo

but reach was good???

Part of me almost wants to look forward to Halo Wars 2, especially since it comes with the first remastered. Eh it will probably lag like shit on PC.l and die in a week. What made me giggle is the devs praise Halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 in the dev diaries.

>7
Kek

>tfw playing halo 3 for the first time
blew my fucking mind man

Halo reach was a good game and it's multiplayer was excellent, the addition of armor abilities was a good decision.

>that game was in 2010

Is muy favorite game

Whatever happened to that Halo TV series they announced with the xbone? It's been like 3 years and there's been no more information

I just want a movie adaption of the first game. Was meant to come out in 2008

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Any more pictures like this?

>throughly

Why are Americans so uneducated?

except in Reach EVERYBODY died

How do you turn Halo 1 into a good movie?

thoughts on Halo 4 and Halo 5?

Armor abilities were awful. Consider suicide with that shit taste. Halo has been dead since 3

Halo 4 was a shit, yet gorgeous game.
Halo 5 had a better multiplayer but the campaign was laughably bad

Yes this obvious and Goat because Reach was the best Halo campaign.

To be fair the outline of Rogue One is lifted straight from A New Hope or at least obviously implied.

halo reach had a really nice atmosphere and story
10/10 would recommend

>forward unto dawn
Ships in the halo universe have such good names.

I'm a sucker for movies that have everybody die one by one as the plot moves forward