Lily Allen on Asian grooming gangs: There's a strong possibility they would have been raped or abused by someone else...

Lily Allen on Asian grooming gangs: There's a strong possibility they would have been raped or abused by someone else at some point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN4sCUnzBz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lily allen has 3 nipples

>Asian

What an idiot. Why do progressives go to such lengths to defend the worst people

What type of asians?
There are gangs of koreans raping childs?

>why clean up my room MOM!? It's just gonna get dirty anyway!!!
I like how the two people arguing have EU and GB flags, very archetypal

It's language the government/bbc uses, it nearly always means "arab"

Well fuck this shit.
As an half korean the last thing I need is to be categorized with fucking arabs for fuck sake

all by design

Fuck off with this bullshit you ignorant bastard. There is nothing communist in this. This is top liberalism.

In the US "Asian" generally refers to East Asians. In the UK, it generally refers to South Asian. This has been so for a long time and isn't going to change.

Hey remember when this board was about music? Let's talk about that.

This is her only good album. Discuss.

this. believe it or not, the far right and far left have common enemies. the centrist liberal/milquetoast conservatives who have no radical leanings and are perfectly content with the status quo. hopefully the youth moves further from the center so we can have actual change, be it ethnic cleansing or redistribution of wealth

she has no good albums

youtube.com/watch?v=mN4sCUnzBz8
she's a bitter bitch

Youth is not moving center. Just look at britain. Can wait for corbyn to send all the blairites/centrist to a rehabilitation camp

>Lilly Allen
>good album

Go home Lilly

I literally said the other 2 suck why would I be Lily?
The only interesting thing she had going for her was the reggae instrumentals and there was a lot of good ones on the debut.

>Things will get better if everyone exhibits dichotomous thinking that is a characteristic that links any mental illness

Ideology isn't real, dickhead.

This isn't music discussion.

It does not mean Arab, it nearly always means Pakistani with Bangladeshi a distant second. Only a few Arabs have been involved in these gangs (mainly a few Eritreans and Jordanians). One rape gang was Sikh Indian