Does your cunt even hab scenery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRoDyIqyiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

norway is ugly and boring

the alps are better, subhuman

>landlocked shithole

kys Fritz

The Alps are good, but really there is no real competition. Norway is just too incredible.

We have brown and reddish-brown

norway weather is always shit
you are just cherry picking

Yeah, we have a lot of bad weather (in western Norway), but not so much from april-october. It can be pretty fugging nice in summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRoDyIqyiw

I have northern lights and mountains but no fjords.
>pic from the area I live in

All I can think about when I see that now is "The Wave".

Wut... foreigners have seen a Norwegian movie?

>Does your cunt even hab scenery?
Yeh, every corner

your mum is shit

Thale, Trollhunter, The Wave etc all great Norwegian movies.

High exposure or that's some pretty hefty northern lights.

I remember when I was about 10 years old and the ENTIRE sky was RED from northern lights (not green). Must have been some massive solar eruption.

Thanks to Netflix.
Also Troll Hunter.

Too cold.

We have fjords too in Newfoundland

Yep high exposure but not far from reality. Here is a more natural pic from my street.
>pic taken at 13:00, polar nights and days

Not really that much colder than Germany desu (because of the Gulf stream).

It's actually rarely below freezing in western Norway in the middle of winter.

>Does your cunt even hab scenery?
We hab a lot of scenery and it varies more than Norway's.

That's nice. I actually travel a lot up and down the Norwegian coast (to the far north) and I've seen it countless times. Still I enjoy looking at it. There's just something magical about it.

Trenger bare å kjǿre opp på aksla i Ålesund (der utsiktsbildet tas) også får jeg se nordlys flere ganger i uken, så sant det ikke er overskyet.

Well, the US is pretty huge so that's not exactly a revelation.

B-but we do have some variation actually even here...

>tfw I went to college there for 3 years...

>Norway doesn't even have sea monsters
More like SNOREway

>what is kraken
Kraken is Norwegian. YOU TAKE THAT BACK

What about Kraken?
Or this (pic) Draugr
We have lots of sea monsters actually.

Also, why are there no seals on that picture? Did you club them all to death? (sad face)

All of Scandinavia have sea monsters. Kraken for example originated from Norway.
Sweden alone have 3-4 lakes with supposed lake monsters in them and a coastal serpent.

Pfffft.
Our landscapes are better, fjeldabe.

Anyone else have trouble discerning beauty in their national scenery since it just looks normal, even the heavily shopped and cherrypicked stuff?

What's a Kraken?

I am against seal clubbing but the hakapik is more human than a bullet, it's been explained to me
Post lake monsters. I thought you lot had trolls?

In the older days, kraken did not look like a squid, but modern intepretations have it look like something of a giant squid.

Norway have the trolls, Sweden not so much (I think).

That's pretty cool. I always thought the Kraken was a greek thing.

nightmare fuel. We have Bigfoot and Wendigo.

>Anyone else have trouble discerning beauty in their national scenery since it just looks normal

Most of the times...
But if I travel for 1 hour by car things actually can look quite different from where I live and I can start to appreciate things again.

Also, your pic is very nice (we have nothing like that here).

>Kraken
Just one of the oldest and most well knows sea monsters in maritime history.. It's even in the Pirates of The Caribbean movies.
One of the most famous lake monsters in Sweden is Storsjöodjuret or The great lake monster. There is several authentic videos Youtube and it's been known since the viking era, even depicted on the Frösö Runestone that was carved in the year 1050.
We have laws forbidding any harm of said monster if ever caught, any rum or eggs found must be left alone or you could face jail.

Greece has landscapes that remind of Norway, Sweden, others of Africa, Italy etc

this is a marshland in Greece

I once found a troll's arm on the bank of one of our creeks

>We have laws forbidding any harm of said monster

We should have laws that banned the denial of sea monsters. You should go to jail if you don't believe in them.

As usual they aren't interpreted the same now as before. I've read that in the older days, tales of trolls would describe more horrible and terrifying creatures (imagine when you had to walk through rural woods and stuff back in the days, your fantasy will play tricks on you), but now they are mostly just a gimmick in giftshops for tourists, and they look more cute than scary. Pic related is a bit of a nightware fuel too, I think. Brrrr!

germany is warm lol

average temperature of germany in winter is higher than greece

Nice, and very different from here.

What are you talking about? Who doesn't believe in sea monsters?

we also have a lot of snow, especially in the north (pic rel)

does norway have a lot of forests?

>his national monster is an actual animal
It's called a giant squid, varg

yeah
just visit all the north (Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarra, North Castile, Leon)

Oh well, actually inland Germany is way colder than western Norway in winter.

Inland Poland is even colder.

Yeah man what type you lookin for? We got it all.

Northern Sweden where I live have lots of Trolls in our mythology.

Wow, Spain. That looks nice.

Its origin was not that of a squid-like creature. However even post-1800s they are not just like a normal giant squid, it's like 50 times bigger than a giant squid and it oftentimes looked more like a monster with arms than a squid.

Giant squids (even with that name) doesn't grow that large.

Cool. You guys are better than the southerners.

thanks...

Wendigo should go all the way to the western great lakes by Wisconsin and Minnesota. My grandpa told me Wendigo stories when I was little when we were camping to scare me.

Yeah, he's thinking of colossal squids, I guess.

"europe are cold" memes went way too far

Here we get around 0 C in winter (I am in central athens so it's not as cold as in other areas) and when I travelled to Latvia in December I expected like Siberia tier cold. The most it reached was -9C with plenty of snow while denmark and germany which I visited afterwards were above 0

It's called hysteria from seeing such a thing in the dark.
Colossal squids are southern hemisphere things.
You also have to remember that until not too long ago men were by our standards midgets.

yes

FeelsGood that i can get there in a few hours by car

Gonna look it up on youtube 2bh, that's cool
The fact that they are supposed to be tricksters and cute is what makes them so unsettling
Yeah whoever made that map is stupid, the Wendigo myth came from the Ojibwee in Northern Ontario, not Quebec

based faroe

do you watch faroese football

Thanks kek, but I think the Skågsrå is a lot worse than Trolls.
Hollow women (their back was hollow like a dead tree) in the woods luring men and boys in with desire or cries for help before torturing them and eventually eating them.
My grandmother used to scare the shit out of me as a kid with those stories.

danes are subhumans

>Skågsrå

Isn't that the same thing as Norwegian 'huldra'?

Nice.

not much, only when the national team plays.

>Hollow women (their back was hollow like a dead tree) in the woods luring men and boys in with desire or cries for help before torturing them and eventually eating them.
>My grandmother used to scare the shit out of me as a kid with those stories.
That's "Huldra" isn't it? The woman who would appear as every man's desire, but looking like a hollow three from behind, and she had a tale.

i am greek

Man why are you in every thread all the time? Even if a bunch of Germans decided to meme along with ikibey and imitate him that's a fuck ton of dedication to something that was never funny or interesting to begin with

norwegians are subhumans

everyone who visited scandinavia told that they are the most boring people they have ever met

tree

When will you rejoin the Norwegian empire?
;p

>western Norway
>have warmer winters than Germany

kys Fritz

Yep Huldra it is. Forgot you guys had the same but it's expected I guess.

norwegians are subhumans

Don't reply to him. He is a famous Half German half Greek of turkish descent. He hates everyone expect Greeks because his mother got knocked up by a German tourist who left early in his life. He never had a father figure and is now seeking revenge in Germany by scrubbing toilet floors with his half brother Kowalczyk. Don't be rough on the kid. He is just venting out anger.

norwegians are subhumans

never gonna give our autonomy away

STFU Hans, you are always in these threads.
You must be some sad, sad German taking you anger out on someone else? Are you envious?

Troll is an norwegian thing

norwegians are subhumans

:(

no
norway is just ugly and boring
i hate all subhumans who shill for their shitholes
norwegians are subhumans

>not watching Vikingur

sad!

:O

send qt greek girrrl

Something both Sweden and Norway share is Näcken "Nokken" in the cold dark lakes.
Not the modern (naked man with a violin bullshit) but the old terrible creature.

danes are subhumans

Mixed race subhuman detected

Must feel bad when you have no identity (so I sort of understand you). Know that we Norwegians have a REAL identity.

Carved in blood and rock from time immemorial. We know who we are 100%.

your girls are ugly and degenerate whores
norwegians are subhumans

who the fuck is nokken you swedish prick?

no

ikibeys are subhumans

Du slipper å mate ham.

Memes and shitposting aside, I think you fags probably really do have the most beautiful country on earth. I really want to visit and see these landscapes for myself.