How can we punish the imprertinent Brits for having the gall to leave the EU?

Is there even a reason why Germany, France and the EU shouldn't just invade their tissue sized country the moment the Brexit talks concluded and partition it between them, ending the existence of this wretched country forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nukes.

>Is there even a reason why Germany, France and the EU shouldn't just invade their tissue sized country
Probably because you can't, mate

in order
>Island
very hard to invade
>nukes
>powerful navy
>they will fuck your shit up tooth and nail, they don't care

also, the US would jump in and wreck your shit just to rebuild it after the armistice

>Germany, France and the EU shouldn't just invade their tissue sized country the moment the Brexit talks concluded and partition it between them
Why partition it when France would be doing all the work? Germany is neutered.

I recognize your shitpost style.
Why do you meme about the brits so much?
Also to answer your question:
The milf man Macron already has a masterplan to smash both, the anglo and the kraut. After that he will restore the French empire

>nukes
The EU has more of them
>island
Doesn't matter in the 21th century. In fact it might be even better, since the EU effectively surrounds their entire pathetic island and they could prevent all trade and resources to flow into Br*tain. They barely even have to lift a finger to cripple their country.

You can't even defeat a bunch of sandniggers who live in caves. Keep dreaming.

Even without nukes we'd handily defeat all of Europe.

Ave Jupiter Macronus
Vive le dieu-roi !

>defeat
HAHAHA
you don't need to be defeated
you don't want that land for some "holy purpose" you want it to punish them, are you willing to get nuked for that?

Stop trade with UK, land invade any country that tries to trade with UK

Do Europoors actually think anyone here is scared of their military? You're a running joke in the services

>excuse me, these restrooms are gendered, THAT IS NOT OK. We're going to protest by burning cars and our guns to show you we're right!

If all else fails, nukes

>land invade

In USA, Australia, and Canada? These aren't the kind of countries that you want to invade.

that would be amazing
If the UK, Canada, Australia, and the US could just blow up and invade your shitty countries whilst loaning you money to build them back up again we'd all be filthy rich.
Please do it.
I'd love to see you try
China could even jump in and we'd give em paris because they appear to be obsessed

>implying Merkel wouldn't side with Putin and China in case of American interference

Eurasia > Americas

the EU's nukes are land based, Britain has enough nukes on a single triton submarine to level the capital cities of every major EU member on the planet with no possibility of retaliation in the event of a nuclear strike on england.

also, you realise that america spends more money on its military than the entirety of the european union COMBINED right? the only reason they lost to the sand niggers is because they're cockroaches, EU lads in their first world countries aren't quite so hardy

k mongolia

England the last country you want to nuke, and the french nukes don't have the range to hit american or Australian cities

the yanks have no such issue.

a war between the UK and the EU boils down to another war between england and france since the other member nations are completely irrelevant, unless you wanna count italian nukes I guess

Italian nukes are irrelevant, they cancel eachother out since they will use half of them on one enemy then the other half on the new enemy after they inevitably switch sides.

British are our friends.
Our friends who made a retarded decision.
We shouldn't punish them, we should try to make the best out of this shitty situation

i can already hear you shitting yourself at the might of the modern german army
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
*swings a broom at you*

>British
>are
>our
>friends

Lmao @ u.
You don't actually believe this, do you?
But you are right, there is no actual reason to "punish" them.
The punishment would come automatically IF it was really a bad decision.

There is no greater punishment than having to live in england.

of course
during my erasmus there, i met many friends and never felt as a stranger
i would hate to see all my british friends suffer

says the fucking leprechaun

one famine wasn't enough

The age of geopolitics is dead cause we killed it. This is the age of geoeconomics.

I'm not even sure what he's trying to say anyway, life in either cunt is almost identical

>ending the existence of this wretched country forever?

Why do you think the UK is a wretched country?

why you rely so much on the USA, they lost against rice farmers in Vietnam lol

This. Checked.

>italy talking about war

>Canada talking about war

The side of the righteous won. But at what cost? So much death and destruction had already been caused in Vietnam by the american imperialists.

"War is an act of violence to comple the enemy to fulfil one's will" (Clausewitz)
Aim of America: prevent Vietnam falling to communism. Outcome: failure
Aim of Vietnam: achieve independence. Outcome: success.
Bottom line: America lost the war, Vietnam won it.
Gotta admire general Giap.

Canada has a pretty strong military record

They'll be sorry when they won't get the cultural diversity our new friends from syria and central africa will bring the mainland.

We should let 12 year old british girls get raped by pakis, that ought to teach them their lesson. We should force their police to protect said rapists too just to add insult to injury.