Remove Keba-

>Remove Keba-

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Staoueli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)#Toll_on_clergy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Khalid ibn al-Walid was Türk. Ne mütlü türküm düyene üsübüşüç

Ah yes it's a 12 brave pious brothers of Allah slaughtered fifteen bajillion infidels as related by hadith of Turban Al-cockhead episode again

Mad?
You mad
Allahu Akbar>Deus Vult

may 29 1453, best day of my life

OP, Turks have been awesome soldiers since forever. Why do you post an ar*p victory instead of Preveza, Varna, etc?

Whatever nerd
Tried Gears of War? Teenage power fantasy should be right up your alley

>over a thousand years ago
dumbass roach couldn't pick something more recent like galipoli?

Turkish lies
Turks are subhuman
Greek have never been defeated

your small american brain is incapable of comprehending what happened before 18th century

>the roach thinks a Human cares what an insect thinks
lmao ok, bud

-b

>Amerisubhuman thinks it's a human being
cute
Now get out of my thread before i break your amerifat skull

Muslim wiki warriors rewriting history.

Kinda ironic considering there's a better chance your ancestors were Byzantines as opposed to Arabs.

When you have Kalid ibn al Waleed as a leader nothing is impossible

>roach thinks it's opinion matters
>"Now get out of my thread before i break your amerifat skull"
you can stop larping now, it's kind of pathetic

But how could you with your tiny insect legs.

Something truly sad about how hard Turks cling to Islam, can't imagine how many levels of identity crisis they have to be on

kek converted rape baby still mad, bro it isnt our fault asians and suadis cucked you guys

>know nothing about genetics
>u-ur b-by-zzantine
:DDDDD I love how you subhumans talk about us
KEEP BEING RETARDED WHILE WE'RE TAKING OVER YOUR COUNTRIES

I want context to the gif pls

Juba the Iraqi Mujahideen removes an amerisubhuman from premises

>we-we're taking over you're a countries
so assblasted

el turcANO

>:DDDDD
Why do you keep using this? Stop being an Autist.

I don't understand that chicano meme but it's OK

turks are venting out as their country is burning up in flames set to become the next syria

We don't have SuperB commanders like Khalid ibn Al-Walid.

Chagri Beg, Alp Arslan, Afshin, Selim I, Osman and Orhan were OK commanders but they didn't have impressing victories

come on subhumans try to back your claims, i don't like it when you escape but I like it when i totally btfo your retarded kind.

>Remove keba-

imagine being a country as irrelevant as turkey having citizens as retarded OP while having an HDI lower than fucking Cuba

I agree
That guy was the best military commander ever existed.

>Muh empire
>Muh glorious ottoman empire
To bad you still lost it Jorgey, and you will forever be shitter shattered about it.

thats less the turks being shit and more your country being a shadow of its former self bagguette

[spoiler]just like mine[/spoiler]

Average Turk is just a br tier mulatto with no real heritage.

JE SURRENDER
HON
HON
HON
Baguette

Mashaallah

Kill American imperialist and remove them from Arab lands

You went from winning wars to filthy roaches leeching on the streets of western europe.

>a terrible war is over
>soldiers don't want to fight anymore
>the eternal t*rk makes fun of them

Perfidious.

BEEP BEEP

Rangeban of Turks when? Please say soon.You can rangeban the U.S. too, I don't mind not being not being able to post in this shithole.

>1,500 vs 100,000

This is a good idea.

>Tfw Christcucks defeat you at Vienna only to open their doors and let you all in for free hundreds of years later

Feels good man.jpg

BANG BANG

Kill all whities

Why don't you guys make any non war/conflict with western civilization threads ever?

>commies

Go send the truck

I don't know.

They're commies but at least, they piss turks off...

Algiers had a lot of victories against the west in those last centuries. There were some janissaires involved as being nominally linked to the ottoman even tho it was Algerian soldiers.
Not sure if janissairies count as turks tho.

Let them kill themselves

the barbary slave trade only happened because of the turks

No, barbary slave trade existed centuries the ottoman everywhere on the maghrebian coast and it existed in Morocco with the republic of salé.

Barbary pirats from Algiers always also attacked ottoman boats to enslave them, wich led to instanbul to threathen of wars several times. They were pirats, not something controllable.

Ottoman Soldiers in Maghreb were mostly Turkish sipahis/sekbans. 25% of Tunisia also has Turkish heritage from those soldiers.

And it didn't prevent us from invading it.

before*** the ottoman.

Oran was a major barbary pirat hub since the early 13th, there's very specific datas on those pirats, their name, their old work, their life etc.

There has never been more than 15,000 turks in the regencies.

BEEP BEEP

Do you guys feel like part of the same people? with all the Islam stuff and intermixing between Muslims? Or are you like those muslims fighting each other?

the only people i feel close to are Azeris and Turkmens

Frenchs losts 57 soldiers to the "turkish" janissairies army during the conquest of Algiers, mostly during staoueli battle. They give up Algeria After a month and dey got exiled.

If you compare that 57 to the 150,00-200,000 military loss and the 480,000 civilian loss that the next 50 years of wars vs Algerian.. it put things into perspective

A single turk with his kebab knife can kill more french today than the 15,000 ottoman janissairies soldiers
In the early 19th fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Staoueli

...I'm a pure white frenchman, lad.

Not a single drop of shitskin blood.

wrong quote

Whatever.

Not that much, people feel close to levant for obvious reason but turks are a thing a bit different, they're more "european" this day really.

Many people visit Istanbul and watch turkish series on television tho.

This is some extreme brainwashing. Especially as you are closer to the Byzantines than the arabs

Removal complete

>Amerimongrel

>these people bumrushed the ottoman empire on a single safari trip

>Jean Parisot de Valette
>Jean de la Cassière

I AM PROUD

>The Gayreek commander dies (friendly fire)
>"Umm, okay why don't we go back fuck Malta anyways"
This is literally what happened

all middle easterners are identityless subhumans

Location?

Btw Why is the impact edited

Thank you for your service.

Fuck Dragut and the Ottoman scum.

Thanks for defending Christianity :^)

No worries

cringe

t. Sven with Abdullah's cock up his ass.

-b

Calling him names won't change the facts.

both side muslim and turk

>Hey should we see if there is disease because we can conquer this small country if 2 millions with 5,000 soldiers
>No, let's lose half million french civilian and 200,000 soldiers to 98% of them being killed by disease

????

This was completly suicidary move to go to an African deasese ridden place in early 19th. I dunno why they didn't stop the hemoragy sooner and retry in early 20th.

Oh here you are, my little subhuman. i thought you escaped.
Your inbred kind is really annoying
Also this
Anatolian Turks supported Timur against Ottomans.

Proud of what, the main ally of France were the turks

Are you expecting intelligence from us?

fuck christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)#Toll_on_clergy

Allies of circumstances.

based

Fuck the Swedish Caliphate.

Wasn't timur's army iranic mostly?

With all the money (5 billions francs..), mens etc. wasted here used in the American continent France could have formed a huge empire.
Some autistic politicians ruined that possibility it seem.

They finally gave up after this one

It was too late to colonize America btw.

I just checked and Timur's army wasn't even Muslim when he fought Bayezid, it was less Muslim than the ottoman Man that was already full of Christian.
(Last sentence of the page)

holy shit did everyone itt get dropped on their heads as children?

>retards responding to retards responding to retards etc etc

GREAT post

> Ottomans wreck Constantinople and slaughter Balkan Christians
> France sides with Ottomans

> German shitposter breaks up European Christendom starting a war that will last 30 years
> France sides with the enemies of Christianity

> Europe gets over wars of religion and succession, and finally gets some rest
> Europe: "now that we're enlightened, there's no threatening our collective security in the year of our lord 1789 am I right?"
> France: "hold my beer"

> finally revolutionaries is defeated and it looks like order has prevailed and Europe may know peace again
> "happy new year 1848, Paris!"

The eternal franco's perfidy knows no bounds, m8

Well had french louisiana until 1802, sold the rests to US, it's only 25 years after that Algiers battle started.

Or even colonise some black Africa like the dutch, or Asia, whatever, Napoleon III in 1870 when vising Algeria understood that the colonists in Algeria would get kicked sooner or later.