Why haven't you married a black woman yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you married a black woman yet Sup Forums?

I'm going to keep this up until we take back our board

Nig woman are disgusting. Any picture you show that doesn't look like a baboon most likely has white genes and came out lucky in the genetic lottery

sage

they all look like ugly monkeys

Sage doesn't do anything newfags

> implying that two creatures so desperate would ever get divorced

It would take a white person with the lowest possible standards or no game at all to go for a nig in the first place, and no nig would ever willingly give up a white mate.

i only met one woman i would marry, she was white. i'd marry a black woman if she was someone i loved, but i mostly know and associate with white people like me, so most of the women i meet are white and marrying a black woman seems pretty unlikely.

Sage

Because Black women are terrible. There is a species and gender traits gap that is insurmountable.

>guaranteed_replies.jpg

You do realize that most black american women have lots of european genes in them due to slave masters jungle fever lol.

It also shows that white women are terrible at keeping their men, if their own men would rather fuck slaves than their own wives.

Slaves have always been an excellent source of children even back when we enslaved White people.
Turns out having an autonomy impaired lover is much more efficient than trying to produce children with a fully autonomous woman.

Ensnaring a white guy is like winning the fucking lottery for a black woman. They're probably willing to do anything and everything to keep that one-in-a-million relationship going.

why would I lower my stock?

I'm working on it as we speak. I can't wait to have hot reaceplay sex with my future nigress wife. I'm going to bleach those black genes so hard you'll think my kids are pure breeds.

The only thing it shows is that white female are fucking whores

Black women are underrated as fuck. They are more classier than white women that's for sure and way more loyal. Loyalty is the most important trait in a woman and black women are the most loyal.

Sup Forumsacks are total cucks for white women, like dogs.

this. I'll probably die alone after this relationship is over, and I will no longer be sad about it.

Theory: They are whores because their looks fade the fastest.

It is a sexual strategy.

I don't need a gold-digging sheboon to ruin my life and eat all my food.

That said, all women are terrible, but black women are slightly more terrible than the rest.

Also, our future grandsons will have access to technology that allow them to be purple if they want, why your kids racial features need to be such big deal?

Isn't it past your bed-time, Daoud?
I guess nigresses who white guys can actually tolerate might have some class, but have you ever actually seen a sheboon up close?

Because they disgust me.

Because about half of American Black women are obese. Also lower IQs. Also higher crime rates. Also lower test scores. Also poorer. Also hate White men and equate being a fucking bitch to being attractive.

Cause they're women dumbass

>Black women
>Classy

Is dis nigga serious mane?

I fap to pussy of all colors, but I grew up in a ghetto and the majority of black women are terrible.

From my experience, Black college girls tend to be really nice partners. They are christian, loyal and really nice to chat with.

>white women have the highest divorce rates

Ayyy

I married a 100% Italian, is that black enough?

Because they smell bad, have higher testosterone, therefore are impulsive and violent, and have ugly horse vaginas.

Now, I have never seen a black woman IRL but at least that's what I heard.

Now post the updated one. Why does everyone post this outdated one?

I would if they more like my chinese cartoons.

>no data on black and asian couples
Asians are smart

>I have never seen a black woman IRL

Really?

Yeah.

>tfw you'd be ok with a cute black girl if it wasn't for your foot fetish ruining things
Why do black chicks have the most disgusting feet?

it's the check repub, are you even surprised

Black(more like brown) girls in animu just look like regular girls but tanned, that's why they are still cute. 3D ones are apelike, violent and disgusting.

God fucking dammit. I'm trying to get over this nigress and now this shit comes up. Everywhere. And Sup Forums of all places. Fuck you.

I know black people are rare in this part of Europe, but not that rare.

No thanks.

cause they look like fucking gorillas, I'd rather have a fine piece of this beauty.

because they will still be a black woman no matter what and they will still be a woman no matter what and will still on average be bluepilled with feminist and anti-white male garbage.

There's no black people here, I have never seen a black woman.
T. White friend