When did you grow out of Nine Inch Nails?

When did you grow out of Nine Inch Nails?
>15 for me

>ramstein
>nin
>foetus

I still listen from time to time post-industrial, usually Coil or something random, but it was always a cringe genre

20 and still listen from time to time since 15 or 16.

heard the downward spiral after putting it off for about 6 years when I was 20 years old and I never put it on again because it's fucking edgy trash

Grew into NIN about 7 years ago

everything from the 90s contextually aged so bad

Been listening to NIN since I was 9
24 now

Probably around age 11 or 12. They're okay, I guess, but I don't like them as much as I used to

When did Trent's ass grow out of these shorts?

>growing out of Nine Inch Nails

kill yourself

Reminder that if you like this mall goth buffoon you have to go back to r*ddit

>foetus
>not skinny puppy

Mallgoths listen to stuff like Wumpscut and Velvet Acid Christ not NIN

14, 15 or so. I was just starting to discover bands like Big Black and PIL and The Birthday Party at that point and those new experiences with music very quickly made me realize that almost everything I liked up to that point was shit, NIN included.

The Downward Spiral is a very well-produced and texturally dense album, at least by pop/rock standards. It's an interesting and satisfying record to listen to on that level(the songwriting itself is another matter, not gonna get into that here). That's pretty much the only positive thing I can say about NIN/Reznor.

>he listens to classical now
absolutely disgusting

I never did grow into it because NIN is fucking shit tier music.

>says the edgy teenager
>IN 2018

God, you’re pathetic

give TF another try when you hit 17, you won't regret it

are the watery synths in HTDA brap-core?

Everyone who says that NIN is cringe music should fucking listen to the fragile again

They are in their teens, they probably didn’t even start actually listening to music on their own until they were 12. Ignore them.

>POISONED TO MY ROTTEN CORE
>TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

>WATCH OUR FATE AS IT FLOWS
>DOWN THE PATH WE HAVE CHOSE (???)

>STARFUCKERS
>STARFUCKERS
>STARFUCKERS INCORPORATED
>STARFUCKERS

Agree with this, I enjoy TDS because it's just so well put together but I only started liking it not that long ago, and as a teenager I thought NiN was complete edgecore trash

When did you grow out of making threads about music you don't like for no reason?

>Muh Lyrics
Go listen to rap shit you fucking pleb if you care so much about lyricism

Unironically 15 too

Never listened to them before I watched twin peaks season 3 but I was really into She's Gone Away for a few weeks last year. It slaps.

It's not, you just don't like it you cuckboi.

go listen to your """"""limited edition"""""" deviations vinyl, hope it was 80 dollars well spent, ninfag

Listen to the fragile you stupid cuck

If you had to sell your mother to trent to afford yours and now you regret it is not my fault

>remorsing this hard
it's 20 bucks on Amazon now brov, no sandbag fuckery involved

(as if I ever wanted to spend money on a fucking instrumental album that we all heard already when he streamed it on apple music 2 years ago)

>he actually listens to shitty rap music for teenagers
Can we agree that gen z shitters are the worst fucking generation ever? They've objectively shit taste in everything, in music, fashion sense, everyhing.

only people who "grew" out of NIN are those who never got laid while Closer or Ruiner was playing in the bedroom

>listens to shitty rap music
>gen z
zero out of 2, thanks for playing. also,

>current year
>unironically le wrong generationing

If you're older than 15 and you still communicate and express yourself the way that you've been communicating and expressing yourself in this thread then that's really pathetic, man. You sound like a teenager, and not a particularly bright one either.

I was never a very big fan so I can still listen to them and enjoy it.

I hate those tight shorts.

They're so uncomfy

t. triggered gen z faggots
As expected. Better stick around to Lil Peep my dudes :-}

Wrong. The way they responded was in a calm fashion; the way you have been acting is indicative of one in a "triggered" state. Irony strikes again!

First is not the same as the one on apple music
Second 80 euros is nothing
After school jobs are paying like shit I see

I listened to it since no one on Sup Forums want’s to shut the fuck up about them and then i realized Sup Forums is comprised of 90% pretentious edgy emo teenagers who should never be taken seriously when they recommend albums

Never got into NIN, but I like a lot of Reznor's other projects.

what is going on in this picture and why am i erect?

You know why.