Why do brits hate poles so much?

why do brits hate poles so much?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34995431
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/incidents-of-anti-muslim-abuse-up-by-326-in-2015-says-tell-mama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html
ibtimes.co.uk/islamophobia-britain-muslim-woman-has-veil-ripped-off-racist-attack-outside-london-university-1548063
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo
youtube.com/watch?v=QSGa1dW_KoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 da jewish media doesnt let them be racist against brown people so they have to take it out on other "whites"

>be racist against poles
>can't lift a finger against pakis and blacks
ayy lmao

Cornwall is homogenous white. Any non tourist foreigner will get bullied.

One less Pole, thank God

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34995431
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/incidents-of-anti-muslim-abuse-up-by-326-in-2015-says-tell-mama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html
ibtimes.co.uk/islamophobia-britain-muslim-woman-has-veil-ripped-off-racist-attack-outside-london-university-1548063

and now show the total number + slavshits with uk passport

>t. innumerate t*rk

why is it that every single student that dies early suddenly has 'a bright future'?
is it because of the tradition of CNN and BBC 'he dindu nufin'?

is that pic of her

top qt

what a shame

Baby boomers still think their children and grand-children have a bright future just like they did, despite the evidence to the contrary.

Things Brits and other westerners respect

>strength
>honor
>dark skin
>devotion to the true god
>musical giftedness

Sorry Poles, you will never fit in there.

>tfw no qt polish gf to protect from brits

>Poles in charge of handling banter
Almost as bad as the Yanks.

She doesn't look nearly as qt in other photos

Don't know if I care truth be told

In London there are 3 Polski Skleps on every street and I refuse to go in because they are run by P*les

Good lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

looks pretty cute here

She's one of those girls with deceiving looks

she looks good, shes also very young

>shes
not anymore haha

She looks good in OP's picture but in other photos look meh

3/10 in Ukraine

There's nothing wrong with The Darkness though

youtube.com/watch?v=QSGa1dW_KoE

hohols are ugly

Why would a parochial little Englander type be in favour of Fabianism?
All sounds good otherwise

According to Sup Forums she was bullied by Pakis and not Brits, what is the chance of this being true? As far as I am aware, Cornwall is pretty white

She is way too beautiful for being on the receiving end of racism/bullying.

Something is not right here. What is the authorities and media hiding?

slavs are subhumans

Could be jealousy 2bh

girls bully shy/awkward pretty ones all the time because of jealously, also girls are way more savage and cruel than boys

Pakis and Brits are the same people. Both pure germanic Anglo-Saxons.

why would pakis care for poles?
to them, all whities are the same

>what is the chance of this being true?
I don't know but new immigrants are typically dumped near or in other previous immigrant neighbourhoods around the world.

This has happened a few times to poles in the UK but some user posted her bullies, they were black Jamaican girls or some shit

nah m8, we can tell teh difference.

The vast majority of Pakis and Bangladeshis in the UK already have British citizenship.

Your data is not counting their crime rates correctly.

also, white europeans are xenophobic to eastern euros constantly, my sister is in Netherlands she is green eyed and blonde and suffers from it too

Cornwall hates everyone including other British people. I am not surprised in the least.

>being from Pakistan
>posts from my flag

Would they be lower or higher then? Either way, they're relatively low.

>tfw I have everything except fabianism, vulgarity and metrosexual rock n roll
Perks of being raised by religious fundamentalists.

taig?

Doubt a taig would be raised anti-Catholic mate

>they were black Jamaican girls or some shit
My high school was full of Jamaicans and I never considered them human so I never took their "banter" seriously. Never "got a tic tac" or "bought new shoes."

Presbyterian (Calvinists) with some Evangelical influence. My parents are very weird.

Trinis are cool. Jamacians are fucking weirdos and criminals from my experience.

>facebook stealing the property of a dead girl's picture

Much much higher, but because they're considered British citizens you're not allowed to correctly record data about then.

You forgot hatred for the French and inferiority complex against America.

Poles beat ukrainians, innocent muslims and blacks at home but in other countries LOCALS beat poles.

Ironic.

They are angry with the muslims and the terrorist attacks but they wet their pants when they see a muslim, so they discharge their anger and frustration against the harmless poles

>losing your will to live that easily
Literally how

Most Brits are fine with the USA though, what you are talking about is a specifically leftist view of the USA which is not generally British in scope.

Isn't tell mama full of bullshit too?

>innocent muslims and blacks
No such thing.
>ukrainians
Only the bydlo. Normal Ukrainians assimilate very well in Poland. Their children will be Polish.

Saved.

Maybe that will teach you that racism is bad.

Or at least germanics are the most vicious racists.

gtfo paki, pakis are racist as hell.

racism is good

this

Because they're non-racist in their discrimination

>pakis
>telling her to go back to her own country, being pro-brexit

don't think so.

>haha it was just banter