Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>Sup Forums football
Who cares lmao

me

The WC is literally the most relevant competiton, what the fuck are you talking about, just because your NT couldn't even make it out of the group stages in the last one it doesn't mean the competition is irrelevant

Bretty gud

salvio apart, this actually quite good considering the material you have. but it will be a pain for sampaoli to fit both dybala and messi.

why tho? he said those 2 are the main players in his team

well, they like to use the same space. last game I saw (against us) you could see this it will be a problem.

Icardi > Higuain
musacchio > funes morì
ascacibar should be as backup cm

>musacchio > funes morì
Nah, but we still need a left footed defender. Pinola and Rojo are worse than him

what an awful team jesus christ. I pity Messi, will retire without a WC

Funes Mori is injured and won't be playing til 2018. His chances of going to the WC are smaller now.

>Icardi > Higuain
the pig is pretty good, just don't let him play in a final

Who the fuck is G.Pizarro? It's a nice team tho.

This team would draw 1-1 with Bolivia on neutral ground

>watch them crumble at the hands of the Germans

In anything other than a final please

Played some years in /ligamx/, just signed for Sevilla. Seems like Sampaoli will use him.

>3 chokers up front
>shit midfield
>3 cbs and they're either shit or average
>shit gk
Do you remember the last time you played >us? The game that ended 3-0 but could've easily been 5-0 or 6-0? Yeah, you'll probably get destroyed again by any other decent team if - and that's a big if - you make it out of the group stage.

I'm not joking. I like Sampaoli and all but if that's your best lineup you'd need to either buy the refs like worst korea in 2002 or an entire arm of God, a single hand wouldn't be enough this time.

>mascherano
It's utter shit.

Good piece of critiscim. You should be hired for Sampaoli's job.

I'm not saying he's doing a shit job though. What I am saying is if that's the best players he's got at his disposal, well, good coaching alone won't take him far.

Oh, then I agree. The material is just... not good enough. They had their shot in the last edition.

>higuain
stopped reading there

Replace Romero and Guzman with Barovero and Marchesin. Icardi as the main man up front after Higuain fails to do anything once again.

This. Inter fan here. I would unironically watch Icardi scoring my gf if you know what I mean.