ITT: Frauds

ITT: Frauds

>System Baby
>Bellicheck Baby
>Cheater
>3X Defense Baby

I agree with this one. I recently tried to rewatch TDK and Inception but they both seem like terribly dated films now. Batman Begins and Memento are still good though.

drumpf

#
>True. The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.
>Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot. The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.
>Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.
>*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.

cant stand this smug ultra-hack

>he doesn't rate drumpf or the dude who made Batman movies sort of watchable

At least we will always have
>pasiĆ³n
and
>orgullo

t. Roidal

>we

>I-I'm a p-proud Mexican b-but please don't send me b-back to M-Mexico

Holy shit, you are right

Hack? Explain

how he king

if he no ring

hack is a synonym for fraud, someone who is overrate basically

Noice

Why is Nolan a hack?

he isnt a hack i was explaining the word asshole

I just like pretending to be a CHI.
I'm actually a yuropoor balkanshit immigrant who learned some spanish.

You ever notice how nadal has one massive arm and a little one? I can't help but crack up when I see him play.

Have you guys seen Dunkirk?