Was the end hallway massacre with Vader and the Rebel soldiers the greatest scene in Star Wars history, Sup Forums...

Was the end hallway massacre with Vader and the Rebel soldiers the greatest scene in Star Wars history, Sup Forums? It just oozed of terror, with all the soldiers screaming and crying to get away from him. They should have had a scene like that in New Hope to show just how much people fear him, instead they just had people making fun of him.

>Also, pic related
>MUH DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/NuAd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It only made me want a Vader film and not one about a bunch of people I don't care about.

it just cant happen bro. vader just plows through anything.

Thank goodness all the rebels in that scene were men. Wouldn't do to have a woman get murdered brutally :3

Some of the X-Wing pilots were women.

There are other forms of drama

They weren't in the hallway scene.

White supremacist women so it's okay

CGI AS FUK

Ep 4 leia had puffier cheeks and less prominent smile lines. It looks like they just took the SW Battlefront leia model

this is why i wanted annakin turning into vador at the end of episode 2, or at the beginning of episode 3.

sound good

>The Rebel fleet tries to escape after getting the plans.
>Vader's ship shows up and half of the ships collide into it with FTL-speed.

They werent in x wings. Sorry far too fucking anal an answer. Im sure they were in the b wings.

that was fucking great wasn't it

>cgi tarkin
>cgi leia
>vader making a choke quip
>quip robot

worst parts of an otherwise decent movie.

also

>leia just happens to be on the rebel flag ship that goes to scarif
>more committee designated nostalgia "ive got a bad feeling about this", "c3po r2 cameo", "cameo of two people who look like the chumps luke runs in to in the cantina'

that aside, TFA was like a 4/10. R1 got the aesthetics of star wars down more or less, 6/10.

>b wings
wuttt they didn't even exist at the start of the rebellion

They were Y wings m9

>vader making a choke quip
explain

also take this
vid.me/NuAd

The director dude is summoned to his fortress. And hes stupid enough to ask vader if he'll put in a good word to the emperor on his behalf.

Vader force chokes him while standing with his back to him then turns around and says "i hope you dont choke on your ambition" or words to that effect

Thats pretty good. Vaders always had a shit talking dark humor side to him. Beats grim and mopey Anakin mode.

>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am

When he first turns up he starts to choke the main bad guy and says something like "don't choke on your ambition".

It was pretty shit desu. The voice was off and the costume looked cheap. The second (and last) time he turns up is pretty sweet so I'm think that the first scene with Vader was probably a reshoot they threw in because the test audiences were too retarded to know what was going on, and bored because of the no le epic quips.

Was there a X-Wing in it?