IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg
huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's already happened

big if true

Since Nolan only makes meme movies now, why doesnt he just make a CIA movie?

No joke

Fun Fact: Aiden was literally born to play CIA in the opening plane scene. Nolan looked at this exact image collage as he reviewed the recently finish script and cast Aiden on the spot. Aiden humbly accepted the offer, "Landing a big role like CIA for the opening scene in TDKR was always a part of my plan."

Apparently Nolan doesn't want to direct the CIA movie.

Source?

If anyone but Nolan were to try and give CIA his own film, would it die?

This thread, at this moment, makes me feel a confusing mixture of depression and extreme euphoria

Why didn't the men who delivered Bane to CIA know that Bane was one of the men who's faces were covered? Foul play? Has anyone ever assessed this? Please respond.

It's probably a conspiracy...

Vertical TDKR screening when?

lmao wtf

Amazing

Would watch.

Watch it big guy.

I love the fact that if Aiden ever looks himself up, hundreds of variations of power stance edits and memes will appear.
CIA and big gay speech scene are his contributions to history.

that's not true sadly, just checked.

Do you think he's aware of his meme status?

He did an interview about the shop where they put CIA's arms (with the watch) on littlefinger and he knew it was from TDKR.

Can't seem to find the fucking interview though

Someone tweeted the birthday card we made for him at his wife in 2014. We never heard back.

Didn't the idiot send it at 1/10 the size so it was an undecipherable mess?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Don't remember to be honest.

what a faggot

Does CIA's actor know his meme status? Is he upset? Happy? Big?

i hope he locks himself up one day

I wonder if Aiden knows about his meme status

it would be extremely plebian

I do wonder if Aiden knows about his meme status

my new years resolution will to change my entire wardrobe to this

Of courshe

Is Aiden aware of the CIA/Bane memes?

Is anything actually going to happen on January 19th or is this whole thread just one big banepost?

That honestly wouldn't surprise me. Sup Forums weebs never fail to disappoint.

>Sup Forums

They did know. Mosquito is later seen with Bane several times, and even dies in the final battle. Getting caught was LITERALLY part of his plan and the mercenaries who gave Bane over to CIA were in on it.

How do you think Bane escaped from his bonds so easily on the plane when he proclaims "with no survivors!"? It's because Mosquito delivered him specifically like that so he could escape. It was all apart of his master plan.

Not even memeing, how did all of you idiots not know this? It's Baneology 101

Explain pls

Sensational

Batman vs. the German Army New Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg

>golden bear
HAHHAAH

he knows dude. it amuses him to no end.

what's your favorite?

this is brillant
imagine the film formats we'd be able to watch

true kino format

huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
>"Interestingly, well before that Episode 9 scene aired, there was a picture circulated and widely reported on of Littlefinger allegedly wearing a watch in a sequence in The Vale."
>"Gandalf has also been pictured wearing a watch while wielding a sword in “LOTR.” This could mean they both have some kind of common system going on, but while I can’t vouch for Gandalf, I could see straight away that my picture, while well executed, was very obviously mocked up from an image from the opening sequence of “Dark Knight Rises.” That’s where the hands and watch come from — they’re mine, but from something else. They even threw in a belt that wasn’t there and besides, I’ve never worn a watch in real life, so that could never have happened anyway."

Dark Knight Rises and Inception might have been MEME movies, but Interstellar definitely doesn't count as one.

this