Economics of the band are worse than Thatcher

>economics of the band are worse than Thatcher

>band are anarchist-communists

Amazing how you can be in that headspace past the age of 20

It's part of the language of the band, that is dying with them

What do you mean?

I missed my meme opportunity , they were in fact new labour Blairites

Yeah most people give up on making the world a better place, it's sad.

lmao

>making the world a better place

I mean if you have the mind of a five year old on what a society should look like, fortunately people move past that.

knowing who thatcher and Blair are is part of the discourse of the bands songs. Even if not literally. it's the backdrop they played against .

It has grown old. It sounds like a karaoke version of themselves . spooky.

I miss Thatcher and Reagan desu

I mean, back in those days you had artists fighting against them, sure, but they did subtle masterpieces in that fighting.

Now it's just FUCK DRUMPF with no subtlety

Extremely childish and incompetent I might add.

Just look at the presentation of their latest album

>end to all borders
>health care, housing inalienable human right
>the expert fuckers who broke this world never get to speak again (which is fascism by the way)

Did they think while making this?

Here is the poster, forgot to include that

>n those days you had artists fighting against them, sure, but they did subtle masterpiece
Oooooooooooohhhh it's a tempting argument to get into

kajsdhfl;rfgherghq

>xtremely childish and incompetent I might a
that's a +1

I couldn't read that all the way through

GYBE, they've always seemed like very unlikeable people to me.

Of course they are, they revealed themselves as fascist hippies who have no concept of the real world works. I mean really.

"end to borders"? How is the world going to agree on a universal law, culture, and society? How are resources going to be distributed? How is this not going to create total chaos of resource management? What is stopping the threat of world domination and terrorism? Who is running this world?

Yep. I think communism is the best form of governance in a 100% perfect society, there's no way it could ever work in anything other than a, well, commune (i.e. a small group of closely tied individuals)

>e always seemed like very unlikeable people to me.
why are you supposed to like your artists?

Don't forget that communism by nature requires government tyranny, since you need someone to enforce it and every single person has to be on board.

If someone is standing in the way of utopia, by refusing to engage or denouncing it, they simply have to go because they are a threat to the machine. Which then leads to mass murder, genocide, and extreme censorship of western art and messages.

Yeah, exactly, which is why I said it would only work in an extremely small group.
I toured a cult with this sort of system. It operated similar to a family where all the men do masculine tasks and are generally in charge, while women did feminine tasks and raised the children.

>I toured a cult with this sort of system
There's a council estate opposite me as well actually.

ayy lmao

Daily reminder Richard went insane because he was slowly going punisher quasi-fascistoid a la Bowie ('Archives of Pain', 'PCP') and couldn't square it with his innate repulsion at violence

The other members were 'Thatcher Shit' two-steps-removed-from-Rollins brainlets who would be stuck in a rut forever

Not that they were successful at it, Thatcher loved bashing them back and Reagan never noticed.

If the album had have been good they'd have pulled it off. It isn't