vocaroo.com/i/s1GL64dwNlnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silly user, soyboys aren't real.

but he was married to a 10/10

t.Courtney

Probably Paul Simon

Non , Kurt Cobain n'est pas la Soiboy merci

>pop culture leads me to believe Courtney love is a garbage person
>randomly see old videos of her and she seems like one of the most interesting girls I've ever seen
huh

t. Corgan

She was an addict and a manipulator/attention whore, but she was also very intelligent and interesting. It's a shame that most people dismiss her as a nutjob.

>implying Corgan didn't call out that roastie before kicking her out

Soyboy 0 is Calvin Johnson, Kurt's idol (not reciprocated because he viewed Kurt as 'white trash')

>invented an entire genre for college students full of talentless garbage and a deliberately inoffensive image that led to tons of acts shitting up this board
>dipshit punchable face
>horrible singer
>endlessly whines about racism and sexism while being one of the most notorious classists in music who coined a genre synonymous with gentrification
>even Courtney found him insufferable

What band was Calvin Johnson in?

>not reciprocated because he viewed Kurt as 'white trash'
that's incredibly rude.

Beat Happening. also started K Records

they're really awful

Every musician.
That's how they let out their frustration.

Some grow wings and a dick though.

>he was married to a 10/10
Not even Courtney thought that.

>he viewed Kurt as 'white trash'
That pisses me off. Kurt struggled with his issues like all people.

His only flaw was giving up.

Soy meme isn't funny anymore.

Eh, she could have helped Cobain avoid his end more to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

>anymore
It never was.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE

Paul Joseph Watson reminds me of a highly opinionated guy who used to babble on in my history class and stunk of garlic.

What's your point?

but garlic is delicious

WhAt'S yOUr PoInT?

Kurt was white trash though.

10/10 = 1

yeah, by not having him killed

look at the absolute state of him

Morrissey

10/10

>1
Why?

This is insane, from the recommended and the thumbnails and the titles and the comments and the humor I was sure this was another boring anti-feminist reactionary right winged channel, but this dude is left wing lmao

Calling somebody white trash is like unironically calling a black person a nigger.

No not really. And this is coming from someone who hates PC culture and social justice warrior.

true

John Lennon

Do soyboys hit women?

Did she get any money?

someone cared enough to make this? Paul won't even answer the JQ, but because he attaches himself to a buzzword that admittedly has a nice ring to it, he's cool?

Sooner than they'd hit a man, probably.

He really wasn't. They only called him that because he came from Aberdeen opposed to Olympia

Good point

The JQ is a subordinate matter to the Abrahamic Question is a subordinate matter to the Monotheist question is a subordinate matter to the Religious Question, goyboy

Depends. Heroin addiction turns people into white trash if they don't get help.
He didn't live long enough.

And he had money anyway.

Now that's a red penis.

All Washingtonians bow before their 'Couve/Seattle overlords anyway.

How do we solve the Sup Forums question? If we could put all these memespouting racist fucktards in death camps I really wouldn't mind it tbf. They don't give a fuck about music they just shit this place up with "soyboy" "dude fuck jews blacks and women". I'm sick of this shit it's destroying this site.

Soycuck beta bitch numale sjw libtard fag go vote for berngay sanders

Eventually it will lose it's ring just like cuck did

What's your favorite album mate

A lot of them, regardless of class, were doing heroin. Courtney was slagged off for it but was never described as white trash because her father was a prominent literary distributor of the Haight-Ashbury and her mother was an author and family therapist. Kurt was the more polite, accommodating and refined one of the two by most non-Olympian accounts and that's not a slur on Courtney

nick drake was the first soyboy
You cannot prove me wrong

wrong

high estrogen male detected

Beat Happening is so bad

John Lennon

The soygod

What makes Kierkegaard a soyboy?

ffs this guy

bad opinion
reconsider your life

how is it not? it's a class slur

is that brother joseph?

soyboy are legion

John Lennon.

Soon they will be supplanted by teh NuCannibal

This is bait.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GL64dwNlnk

>tilthebreakofdawn.jpg

>ctrl+f "Ian MacKaye"
>0 results
How?

He's pretty much the most textbook soyboy there ever was, right down to being a vegan.

You have to go back, soyim.

the point of the post was to show a picture of someone who is the antithesis of "soy" to imply that nick drake isn't soy either

thank you and goodnight

supposedly kurt acted a lot different with the press than in person with friends so it's hard to say if he was this kind of emasculated figure you're trying to say he is

Friends of Kurt Cobain such as Ian Dickson of Earth, Mark Arm of Mudhoney, Bruce Pavitt and Slim Moon have all acknowledged Johnson's significant influence on the late musician. Cobain cited Beat Happening's Jamboree as one of his favorite records,[4] and even got the K Records logo (a small "K" in a shield) tattooed on his arm to "try and remind [him] to stay a child."[5] They were friends in the late 80s/early 90s when Cobain lived in Olympia; he'd been a guest with The Go Team, and on September 25, 1990, Cobain appeared on a KAOS (FM) show hosted by Johnson and performed a number of songs acoustically, including a duet with Johnson on the Wipers song, "D-7." Cobain later grew to resent Johnson's "arrogance" and denounced his ties in a (private) journal entry.[6]

Kys nazi

This guy wishes he had half of the songwriting talent as Kurt, and I'm not even a big Nirvana fan.

The dude reeks of jealousy whenever he talks about Kurt, Nirvana or any "serious" musicians he takes random issues with.

No.

i hope you dont go around thinking that just because you're being political that your input is warranted and or significant

you got any sources of this, kurt wrote about him being some "indie fascist" but nothing else

>projecting

It's the Velvet Underground of course! Like literally can you name ONE other music artist out there that has inspired THIS much soy in other musical artists? No you can't.
I agree with this. Even today I would wanna fuck the shit out of Courtney, idc what the haters think.

Libtards usually eat themselves. So it's no surprised a soyboy like kurt would think of another soyboy with a slightly different opinion as a fascist.

I doubt pjw has ever read a word of Evola

The stereotypical soyboy/nu-male/SJW (pick which flavor of the month word you want) would never write a song like "Guilty Of Being White"

Pavement are the Kings of Soy

Montie likes them too. Proof it's for the soyim