Why are russian men such neanderthals?

Why are russian men such neanderthals?

>'We are hard men, many from the army and police,' he said, 'Not soft English men in their Lacoste clothes and girls' shoes. Fans from all clubs, Moscow, St Petersburg, anywhere, will all be on same side.

>'We fight in the woods and train and fight at matches. England fans will have no chance. Russia is number one. We like beer and girls too just like you but fighting is number one.'

you ruski cunts are all wet behind the fucking ears
come to london and try that shit m8 and youll get fucking glassed

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/1711367/russian-mp-to-euro-hooligans-well-done-lads
youtube.com/watch?v=kFmYTjR2FAs
youtube.com/watch?v=08Jt1wfkBUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Come to London
>Get glassed
But muslims don't glass people

all the real english hooligans are in prison or banned from leaving the country.

Hasn't your government deemed bottles and glasses deadly weapons?

>bin that nigger-knife!

>come to London

This is bait yeah?

Этo нeпpaвдa!

Why are Brits butthurt about a sports brawl but not about the thousands of mudslimes raping their women and children?

Britcuck are barkin again
The truth is simple: you are cucks. You've been cuced by every fuking nation at the blanet. Niggers cuced you, sand-niggers raped you, amuricans own you, germans rule you, jews spit at you, even your own women and fags use you as dor rag.
No wonder Russian lads beated you too. What else they gonna do? Cucks are supposed to suffer

>'We are hard men, many from the army and police,' he said, 'Not soft English men in their Lacoste clothes and girls' shoes. Fans from all clubs, Moscow, St Petersburg, anywhere, will all be on same side.

Its the fucking truth tho. Poms are a bunch of fags who cant even arrest Muslims raping their kids.

maybe the brits should take its as a little competition and try to be better hooligans.
>tfw ywn be a hooligan

>t. low test bong

>even turkroaches think they can be hooligans
funny how these cunts think they are phil mitchell hard on twitter
come for a night out in millwall and well see how big ur bollocks are

>be bong hooligan
>get beaten by russian ultras
my sides

Why do they all wear trainers now?

>based ivan removes yorkshire kebab

Itt: Russia and Britain bring the bantz

And yet Russia fails to realise that Russia manages to cuck itself over and over.

What's more interesting to think about is what Putin will do with these people. They have tarnished his image.

Putin doesn't like his image being tarnished.

>banana eating monkey compares apples and oranges

What they did to the English fans this weekend was hilarious. The English were doing nothing but bullying everyone during the opening of the Euros until they messed with the Russians. Russia is your savior Europe. They won't tolerate cuckoldary

>British """men"""

I just said this. they are actual niggers.
they've been fighting at the Euros everywhere

>"if you kill your enemies, they win." - Justin Trudeau Canadian PM

Remove anglo

>London
Couldn't you pick a place that actually has British people in it?

>We like beer and girls too just like you but fighting is number one.'
People who have to tell other people how manly and heterosexual they are are usually faggots

Fuck Russia. You can tell just listening to those fucking people talk that their heads have been crammed full of bullshit for the past hundred years because they're too stupid to make a proper government. Every single Russian is a liar and a bullshitter and if you call them out on it they'll call you a provocateur or whatever. It's like a kid on the playground who insists on lying even though he's been caught red handed. Just own up to your stupid shit and become a real country instead of a big fucking landmass full of gullible idiots.

Spoken like a true cuck seeing his Nation in decline.

Great job, brother...

>needing military and police to fight drunk #lads ontour tier fans

cmon russia

What's wrong with being a neanderthal?

>bongs salty they're no longer #1 in another thing

admit it, you would be proud if your chavs beat their men in tracksuits

The fuck am I even reading? Ruskies beat the fuck out of your own countrymen and you're calling them cucked?

>Death count 0

Doesn't look like any nation is "ahead", if that's how you want to measure it.

>tfw you'll never have a hot slav gf

If you were there, OP, you would kick their asses

English """""""""""""men""""""""""""""

>London
>only white people who could fight over there are Poles
>Anglo blood once again try to push Poles into war

I summon German Turk with his dank memes to stop this
A N G L O B L O O D
N
G
L
O

B
L
O
O
D

>we fight in the woods and train and fight in matches
What did they mean by this? Who are they fighting in the woods, ents?

Am I the only Russian here who is offended as fuck.

it's true, russians are real men for the most part. the """"""""men"""""" here are so fucking cucked it's a joke

>Gopnik
Idi nahui,

Anglo Brainwashing lad

your blood now belongs to the eternal anglo

Whats got you upset bubbi?
Also that is a Canadian flag there bud

>russkies could not handle bantz

>come to london
THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY BECAUSE IN LONDON ONLY THE BROWN PEOPLE COME UP AT YOU WHILE WHITE PEOPLE SHY AWAY STFU

Russians don't get offended.

>you'll never get to stomp some faggy frenchman to death with your 70 iq slavshit buddies

I don't think so, you're from Canada.

Anglos are normally good people but fuck this one

They are calling me primitive. And so what, you have a Canadian flag too.

Your flag is literally the handy dandy notebook from blues clues.

Wait they are beating up French people? Are you serious? That's fucked like half my best friends are French.

>getting in fights over niggerball while kids are literally being used as sex slaves by Mohammads
Do they train in the woods to do anything useful or just beat up harmless people because they're butthurt over a boring game?

>Slavs

>Human

pick one

They're not wrong. English men are really faggy these days. They've only recently stopped wearing plimsoles round here. But they still wear skinny jeans and queer t-shirts with female singers on them.

I'm talking about their history, Amerifat.

Fuckin' trolls and shit

Fans of other teams.
We have this in Poland. It's ancient ritual of wpierdol, called in Poland ustawka.
Fans of two teams select place for ustawka, set terms (how many people, what kind of weapons they bring with, place and time), they meet in specified place and spread wpierdol among participants.

Russian MP To Euro Hooligans: 'Well Done Lads'
Igor Lebedev tells the thugs at the Euros to "keep it up", amid concerns about the possibility of further clashes.

news.sky.com/story/1711367/russian-mp-to-euro-hooligans-well-done-lads

Wut?

lad

russians will defend their muslim brethren honour

slavs gonna slav

Well hope you learned your lesson. Don't come to Sup Forums if you don't want to be insulted.
And you just saying as a "Russian" I'm just saying you're a Canadian first. Multi culturism is wrong

>People rioting in the streets over a soccer game and savagely beating eachother up

>Nobody reacts to the muslim invasion and rapes by muslims. No, football is more important

how does this fucking work?

Robbed em' off our lads innit.

All the beatings we take push us closer to brexit.

FUCK OFF SUBHUMAN

Learn to not insult people who are white. And no we aren't Canadians. Unless you are an Amerindian you are a Brit/German/Irish/etc. Blood comes before land, you are a European first.

most of the time they fight each other and don't bother normal citizens, it's like paintball but with fists or baseball bats

>Anglos are normally good people but fuck this one
recently the media has been playing up the tension with Russia. Maybe they want to scare Britain into staying in the EU to fight against 'evil' Russians.

Дa кaкoй ты pyccкий, блядь? Ecли я тeбe здecь ycтпoю пococyшки, тo ты кeм cтaнeшь, oпyщeнный? Пpaвильный oтвeт: ничeгo нe измeнитcя. Пoтoмyчтo ты нихyя нe пoнял из нaпиcaннoгo.

A FUCKING CHAIR

read orwell

Dont be so mad volodya
Maybe you can escape to a decent country once

>UK charged him for bribery
>Comes out with defamatory comments at a politically sensitive time
He'll be going in the mass grave too once the tourney is over, I guess.

>slavs
>white
you're pale dindus

It seems like the media is anti-Russian but doesn't really make sense since Putin is a sellout to the same international banks as Obama/Trudeau.

Sorry translate could not translate.

It's pretty obvious they kept referring to them as Russian "thugs" in the media to stir up an archetypal image of Slavic brutes.
It's thinly veiled prewar dehumanization propaganda.

>offended on Sup Forums

Probably you poutine loving traitor

>a chance for epic comeback
>completely wasted
you really are a cuck, and that's coming from the german

Mongol genes.
No other explanation needed.

HAHAHAHA

DAILY REMINDER: this is happening on FRENCH soil. Jesus how impotent can one country get?

youtube.com/watch?v=kFmYTjR2FAs

Brits, if you want to solve russian problem, we will help you passionately.

All football hooligan outfits here are run by and filled to the brim with police stoolies and snitches. ALL these people are on record. No way in hell they were allowed to leave for international event to fuck shit up without greenlight from some high office.

>Completely botch (steal the fucking money again) the prep for World Cup 2018
>send out """"football""" """hooligans"""" to Euro 2016 to REALLY fuck shit up, even though they knew perfectly well that thing didn't happen anymore
>scare everyone of even thinking of coming to a football event filled with Russians
>???????
>wite everything off as losses
>Blame it on the West, AGAIN, lol these cucks can't handle the bantz am i right fellas Russia Strong

it's a really transparent one-two that's being called out over here by anyone who's not a shill and has two working braincells to rub together

I see myself as my Nation first. I just want Canada to be more European like the good old days

Three thousand England fans were handed banning orders preventing their travel to France due to previous offences, while French authorities said only 30 Russian supporters were barred from travelling.

Half a million fans from the UK are thought to be at the tournament.

>vlad and his friends literally have military training
>barely manage to beat up a few unfit shop assistants and Benefits scroungers

Nothing to be proud of Ivan, it's like getting a gold at the retard olympics. As another user pointed out all our real hooligans are barred from leaving the country, only the pussies are in France

The healthiest English response is to retaliate. New firm leaders need to arise and take the fight back.

Just want to check how "russian" he is.

sure bud

I don't like Putin but if you as an Australian are even somewhat ok with your national government within the last 30 years you are a TRAITOR. If you support Australia over Putin you are a TRAITOR

You Can't speak Russian but you consider yourself russian? Now you see why you should identify as a canuck.

you tell me Satan

All I know is that if you tried to wreck property in the U.S. over a game played by elementary school girls, you would be shot

youtube.com/watch?v=08Jt1wfkBUI
Why are English men are first provoking than crying when they've got their asses beaten
also
>come to london and try that shit m8 and youll get fucking glassed
you mean you will ask your wife's bull to protect you? xD

If you happen to see a Russian untermensch, sing to him "Putin khuilo", lure him to some back-alley or Muslim no-go zone and beat the shit out of him. One by one.

north americans usually dont speak the language of their heritage
wtf are you on about?

lets not forget all the top English hooligans are in prison / been banned from leaving UK. The brits that went to france were a bunch of muppets trying to play big man. Genuinely would be a different story if it happened here tbqh l a d s

Living in a shithole surrounded by enemies.
I wonder why they chimpout first thing when overseas.

Putin really needs to annex the baltic states

>He thinks Russia has any level of Western control
Enjoy summer while it lasts, Boris. Hate to see your hooligans' tears over their frozen grandmothers come winter.

Well if you talk shit you should expect to get your ass kicked for that.
Moral of this story: don't talk shit.

I only know Russian hockey fans, the wear leather braided loafers, look like mongs and are massive pussies

They've got a point. Our football fans are beer bellied with skinny arms, they are unfit and physically weak, they wear skinny jeans and lacoste polo shirts with converse shoes, and work dead end jobs.