What do South Americans think of each other and what do they think of Mexicans? do they all banter with each other?

What do South Americans think of each other and what do they think of Mexicans? do they all banter with each other?

bump

Have you never payed any attention to their interactions here?

I hate all other latin americans, fuck then.

Except Paraguay, Paraguay is kawaii.

I come from /o/ and /k/ mostly, I don't get to see how you interact. Why do you hate them?

South Americans are ok excepting Argentinians I guess. And CentralAmericans are irrelevant rebellious colonies that shouldnt be taken seriously.

Who has the best/worst accent of the Spanish speakers to your ear?

do they not have the "lurk moar" expression on those boards?

/o/ here.
Stop making us look bad you dumb leaf

>What do South Americans think of each other and what do they think of Mexicans?

No one cares about them

Yeah but why do that when I can just ask?
Fuck off Peru. I should have said no Peruvians allowed ITT.

Don't reply to me you stupid maple leaf smoker, celine dion worshipper, dead moose humper cumskin faggot subhuman.

Why is Peru so mean? Every time they post the mother fuckers sound so vicious towards us

It depends, some mexicans from rural towns and from the capital have a pretty shitty accent but I think that Mexicans have a pretty neutral accent to my ear so I would say Mexicans have the best accent and Colombian accent is good as well.

And for the worst probably mulatos from any nation excepting cubans, and then argentinians and chileans and while Ive heard some chilean/argentinians talk pretty decently I dont like their accents too much.

To be fair, nobody likes canadians. It has to be the fact that your flag is A FUCKING LEAF and that you are the worst type of shitposters.

I thought we were friends...

I used to think that they did, but I've come to find out that I had been giving them too much credit for personality. Hispanics are a miserable lot, and hold no space for anything in their minds but crime and fornication and poverty.

I dont know what others would say if they say me with a canadian...
Eh? Oh h-hi user... Uhh.. S-sure we can be friends!
>He fell for the trump meme
You probably think Mexico will pay for the wall and that Trump will even build it and the lamest thing. You probably think the wall will stop the drug or inmigration problem!

Some, I assume, are good people

>You probably think Mexico will pay for the wall

Trump is a complete imbecile, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys are all poverty-stricken criminally prone cockroaches.

LoL, i love when mexicans talk crap about other countries. i mean for the love of God, look at the state of your people and your country. Fucking embarrassing.

Chicanos to be fair are pretty shit people, they dont want to assimilate to America but fail on being Mexicans, Mexico is a big country and like the rest of LatinAmerica is fucked up by corruption and impunity by external or internal forces but to fall for the everything is shite in Mexico meme is just wrong
>poverty-stricken
How many tetra trillions of debt are you on?
>criminally prone
Where do those guns come from? [spoiler]You can actually thank Obama and Hillary Clinton for that, since they signed the Fast&Furios Operation where the ATF sold guns to cartels to ""track"" them and failed misserably[/spoiler]
>prone cockroaches
See pic related
>He is a Trump supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, you cant go lamer than that
[spoiler]Seriously speaking, Mexico has is problems but is not hell and usually the situation is backwards where Amerikkkans like to talk shit about Mexico while the country isnt that great either, lets just leave it as both countries being fucked up and the cause of this are the jews, ok?[/spoiler]