It's a "John ruptures his 4-year-old son's ear screaming at him over a steak" episode

>it's a "John ruptures his 4-year-old son's ear screaming at him over a steak" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/21/sean-lennon-opens-up-abou_n_128028.html
mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

citation needed

oh man I want a steak

>“[He was] teaching me how to cut and eat steak, which was a mystery to me at age 4; how to stick the fork in and cut behind it, and that was how you got a piece in your mouth,” writes Sean, 32, whose mom is Yoko Ono. “I think it was that night when he got very upset with me, I think because of something I did very cheekily with the steak. He did wind up yelling at me very, very loudly to the point where he damaged my ear, and I had to go to the hospital.”
>“I remember when I was lying on the floor and hurting, and him holding me and saying, ‘I’m so sorry.’ He did have a temper.”

huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/21/sean-lennon-opens-up-abou_n_128028.html

look at that smug face little shit probably deserved it

im like that but with like 1/32 of the talent, so i dotn get a pass.

>1/32

Don't kid yourself.

i have the same delusions too.

>Joni Hendrix once played a show in Liverpool in which Lennon was an attendee
>It was reported that John had made an offensive remark regarding Hendrix's left handed style on a right handed guitar
>"the Yanks were right haha! Niggers do everything backwards"

What a piece of shit.

He did not say that.

You shouldn't defend people like him, user. You gotta separate the art from the artist.

>tfw you will never be in attendance of some siegfried and roy show while harry nilsson and john lennon show up fall over drunk and yell obscenities at the audience and performers only to fight the bouncers and get kicked out

>beats wife
>writes a song about it
Literally how did he get away with this

thats pretty funny desu

he was a genius.

hehe i like u

bump for more beatles trivia.

John Lennon and Pete Best tried to mug a sailor in Hamburg, but ran when he pulled out a gun.

Don't do drugs, kids

Ringo saw someone get beaten with a hammer

Paul McCartney did not die in 1966, but was replaced with his twin brother

mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

he said he was sorry jesus christ Sup Forums give the guy a break

smothers brothers

>"He said he was sorry give him a break"
This isn't Logan Paul's Youtube Channel kid.

sounds like the Shining script, but with Beatles members

This is overplayed he only hit her once with the back of his hand

its something that can happen. people make it like youre literally the worst person ever. couples hit each other all the time, then they forget about it.

what a piece of shit

reminds me of my dad minus the sorry part

>it's a "john goes on holiday with his gay manager to get wanked off just after his son was born" episode
>it's the "john beats the shit out of his middle age mate for joking that he might be gay for going on holiday with his openly gay manager" sequel episode
>it's the "john walks up and grabs a woman's tit then decks her when she slaps him for it" epilogue to the previous episode

>it's a John goads Harry Nilsson into a screaming contest causing Harry to rupture one of his vocal cords and destroy his angelic voice episode

Lol john was machiavelic as fuck.