Shills are so desperate for Trump to be wrong that they are pushing le repressed homophobe meme

>shills are so desperate for Trump to be wrong that they are pushing le repressed homophobe meme
Is the US really this cucked?

the dude was fucked in the head. Pledged loyalty to Hezbollah and ISIS (makes no sense to pledge to both groups) and was gay himself.

Goes to the club to scope out his target ensuring he can cause the most amount of damage.

>Closet Homo!!
>Mental problems
>#noallmudshits

he was using Grindr and his former classmates and ex wife said he's gay

He looks like an arab Christopher Moltisanti

Americans should not be killed for their sexual orientation.

If he wanted to go hang some Iranian gays he is free to do so.

What I don't get with that argument is that they're basically implying that homosexuals can't be muslims.

>Pushing islamic agenda THAT hard

Whats funny is Im friends with tons of muslims and tons of fags, and it could literally be either or both OP

I'm sure she's an excellent judge of who is and who isn't gay since she married him

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

yes it happens all the time you autist. He confessed his sexual history to her early in their marriage. And his classmates also said he was a gay.

Ain't a repressed homophobe meme, junior. Nigga was gay, on steroids, and stupid as fuck.

Dude I know just posted this on facebook, and then a link to an article about not believing media brainwashing.

Its more or less a given

First of all, I just think more Americans are going to vote for HRC. Second of all, even if they, you saw the shit she was able to pull in the DNC primary in terms of fucking with voter rolls and stuff

so that makes it.. better? less bad? the left are just complicating matters and hope it blows over.

He was still fueled by jihadist extremism as well, its the homophobia from that part of him, probably along with a lot of hardcore daddy issues since his father is a taliban supporter, that completely fucked him up.

I mean he was a muslim faggot. Wtf.
Imagine how strange he must have felt.

hey lets import a lot of muslims into our super gay country!

>all these shills

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>and ex wife said he's gay

no she didn't, she specifically said he never displayed any signs he was gay

Most of the main stream media is just an extension of the DNC

Im not a shill you retard. Im just saying, repressed gay dude makes exactly as much sense as ISIS terrorist. Perhaps he wanted to carry out an attack for ISIS, and he picked that specific club because no qt3.14s would go home with him

>would have to be kicked out because of his unruly behavior
>he beat [his wife] and was physically abusive
>battling his sexual identity
>mental plain and simple
this fits in with every muslim stereotype I know

>friends with tons of muslims
>not a shill

kek that cheered me up.

>He was on Grindr
>and he was seen at the club on other weekends
>Therefore, he must be gay

The MSM made up the Grindr thing outright.

And he was probably at the club before to case the joint.

They're inventing this narrative to try and make him out to be a self-loathing closeted homo when he was really an Islamist extremist.

Everyone's going to ignore this point because it's the most damning of the "it was Islam" agenda. You can't be pledged to both since ISIS considers Shi'a (Hezbollah is Shi'a) Muslims to be heretics and actively kills them

Can someone post the fake Grindr picture that was posted and the actual profile it belonged too.. I saw it on a thread last night but didn't get to save it.

so explain his former classmates and ex wife saying he's gay?

Explain why he pledged to both hezbollah and ISIS?

That's the first time i've heard this bought up, very interesting point. Could he have changed his mind though and decided ISIS better fitted his ideals?

He went there and got shitfaced drunk. Several times over a long period of time. Sometimes so drunk they tossed him out, meaning the staff were likely to know and recognize him when he actually made his attack. He admitted to his then-wife (long before the attacks) that he enjoyed going to gay clubs (but I'm totes not gay honey, I swear). He had a gay hookup app on his phone and had been using it for about a year.

The dude was a fucking homo. It's so obvious. He was also a muslim. I mean, not a very good one, what with the getting shitfaced drunk and wanting to fuck dudes, but he was one. The attack was almost certainly motivated by a combination of those two factors. If he hadn't wanted to suck dicks, he probably wouldn't have derailed his life and felt the need to go out in a blaze of glory. If he hadn't been a muslim, he probably wouldn't have been as conflicted about all the dick sucking he wanted to do. But he was both, so now he's... the world's first gay Muslim terrorist? Hurrah, diversity!

If he was homo then why havnt we seen a doxxing thread? Not one nude photo ( no homo ) from any hookup sites. No links to any social media. Nothing.