Who is the better actor?

Who is the better actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emma now fuck off asking when you know everyone is going to say Emma is bad

Radcliffe of course, have you even SEEN the young doctors notebook?

Daniel manlet.

Emma Watson wants to be a quirky hero like her characters yet she is a lily white english girl who has had everything in life handed to her on a platter.

Privileged before she was famous and now well within the top 0.001% wealthiest in the world, she has never endured a single hardship and has no conception of suffering let alone sacrifice as you can plainly tell by her acting. So she blindly follows the donothing causes her sycophants, agents and kooks coax her into which mostly involve 1st class travel and 5 star hotels. It is only a matter of time before the charlatans convince her she needs to get BLACKED.

Thick brows furrowed and judgmental, big brown eyes always fixed on their target, her mouth a constant smirk, all expressing the smug sense of superiority only a pretty princess living in an ivory tower can convey. Those playful head tilts? Predators do this to help gauge where sounds are coming from. We are prey, mere playthings like everything else around her.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

Radcliffe has gone out and taken different and odd roles trying to build his repitoire for the future of his acting. Sometimes he has done well, and others have been a bit off.

I don't think Watson cares as much about Acting as Radcliffe does and is sort of take it or leave it as far as acting for her whole life. She isn't an awful Actress now but she definitely isn't someone to get excited about.

Radcliffe is a better Actor, and will get better. Watson isn't awful but won't strive to get better.

having pasta ready has to be the most pathetic thing I've seen

Emma was way better her and Ron carried the entire series

Reminder Emma was praised as comedic gold for the bling ring. And was really good in Colonia. She's leading a Tom hanks film and Radcliffe is struggling to do anything and taking roles like Now You See Me 2

Daniel for sure. Have you seen NOAH? she can't act at all. Those rock giants had more range than her

Emma was better. And she's better than a majority of Sup Forums approved 'actresses' to be quite honest familial

Daniel. Emma is the worst.

>Young and famous """""actress""""" is paid to show up and be attractive to sell tickets

color me surprised

Emma Watson was good in MWMW, Perks, Noah, The Bling Ring, the unironically best part of This is the End and surprisingly good in Colonia.

swiss army man was my favorite movie of this year

Well Emma is better than Emma Stone who Sup Forums cant stop shilling she wipes the floor with her. She everyone is probably gonna whine and call her bad when they have zero standards

Both are shit and part of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This unironically

>aussie hours
>people shut raking emma bellend
oh boy Marcus is gonna fucking freak when he sees this thread

>all these predictable virgins
Emma was possible 10-50 times better

Elemental: my dear Watson

>still posting the one with Swan Song instead of Atlas Shrugged

Come on, man. I'm the one who PUT Swan Song there. That was before I'd realised that the entire chart was intended to piss off as many readers as possible, and that despite being a world-class novel, Swan Song just doesn't have quite the impact that Ayn Rand's hilariously inept classic does.

Also, why no Clifford For President?

Daniel is taking roles in multi million dollar movie. Emma's movie makes $86 dollars.

>great gatsby
>1984

Is this a joke? Read those in high school and never picked up a book since then because they were so shit.

Like clockwork

It IS a joke, actually!

Emma is if you watch her films without texting.

It made $2.5million and was a german film festival entry not british bravo you cant even use google. Her films have grossed 600 million since HP and that will go up significantly and you will still claim shes shit

Daniel's a better actor but Emma was a better fit for her role in the Potter films.

>never picked up a book since
Sup Forums in a nutshell

I have to admit this is correct

Books are outdated. Film is the far superior medium

>Dan does crappy indie films and is basically only good in a couple
>Emma does good indie films and is good in the, besides Regression
Hard choice

I think Emma was a better actor by far during the earlier movies, it took Radcliffe a bit to get better. He began doing well starting with Half Blood Prince while Watson kinda stagnated, but she started off pretty good so they're about even now but I think Radcliffe will continue improving with time

You know Dan is a real actor because he went full dongus for a public performance.

Dan was honestly pretty terrible in HP, if Emma and Rupert werent so well received it wouldnt have grossed 7.7 billion or whatever it did. Hollywood has no confidence in him even though I don't think hes bad but hes not good. She's pretty good

Radcliffe was drunk during HBP Watson was better she was good and funny in it. Granted she was limited to being a comic relief character in that one just like Rupert

Can we agree that this was the best series of movies? It's certainty better than marvel and DC series.

>Prisoner of azkaban is one of the greatest pieces of cinema

Anyone else think they banged IRL?

trips confirm, a few of the others are severely underrated too

Uhhh... no?

Daniel is okay now but in the Harry Potter films he's awful. So Emma

no but dan lost his virginity to someone in their twenties when he was 15 or 16. he said it was awkward. he might be gay though. they all talked about how they were able to have normal lives and relationships in their private life

Probably not. During an interview for Deathly Hallows part 1, Watson said that kissing Radcliffe was like kissing a brother. Doubt they fucked unless she's into incest.

Fairly certain she said that about Ron.

they were pretty good friends irl its why they had good chemistry they were always joking around with eachother, i think she said it was easier doing the kissing scene with him than rupert because he was talking and cracking jokes wheras rupert was silent outside of laughing and she couldn't read him

She said it about both i believe, I know someone who got drunk with Rupert and asked about it even though he said he felt bad and he said it was ok for asking because hes always asked but they never had a thing, although everyone had a crush on her at one point. And he said Rupert was really nice.

Emma went and saw him in it to support him there's a pic of them backstage

Out of original three Radcliffe is by FAR the best. Like, he can actually act.

Shame he didn't use his ability in the Harry Potter movies. Could really have used it.

Bullshit they can all actually act, but Radcliffe will tell you he was terrible in most of them and cant even watch most of them

Both should leave forever.

That manlet can't be taken serious. He can't even hide it well, like Tom Cruise or RDJ. Yes, he can dress up like a big boy, but he'll always looks like a boy.

Emma exists only because of beta cucks jerking off to her. She is also smart enough to be a """women's right """""activists""""""""" so people have to take her serious and any critque will be considered hate speech.

Shame he used his ability to star in a movie about farting.

Emma wins, they should do something together again though.

How is this even a question? One is a nerdy manlet that has had to perfect his craft growing up, the other is devoid of any acting talent and only allowed to exist because she was cute.

he needs to age some more, but the makings of a good actor are there. I'm kinda surprised he avoided being typecast.

That wasn't Radcliffe, that was Rupert.

>this same angry virgin opinion
She was great can cry like a champ and do drama comedy

pretty sure that's because manlet is doing theater more

Most people haven't even seen Colonia and Watsons performance was very good. It has based Bruhl and Nyqvist in it. She outstaged Bruhl imo

>the young doctors notebook

Probably the best shit he's been in so far.

>he avoided being typecast

He always plays manlets for some reason

>its an excuse every time for daniel
She's being picky with her roles is all, youd just as quick say she's barely been in anything since HP compared to him when she had 8 films to his 9 I think and she did take time away and couldnt film at school. Dan wanted to be a working actor, shes passionate about choosing roles that arent one dimensional and working with good directors, that Gallenberger guy has won an oscar

Emma has a better filmography only Regression sucked, idk what Amenbar was doing but he did trigger roasties with the false raper accuser plot

Emma Watson is a really good actor but Sup Forums will never admit it because they don't care about equal pay for women.

I don't care about equal pay but she is a really good actor. She is probably one of the few who are actual draws not that it matters

>Watson said that kissing Radcliffe was like kissing a brother

Hmmmmmmm

Honestly too predictable I was waiting for you to post that. Are you trying to say a model shoot should look weird and awkward and not attractive? I think you just really want them to fuck which is fine and all just admit it

When the fuck did Hermione and Harry kiss?

Deathly hallows rewatch it?

Emma is a talentless queen bee who only has a career because, with the right make up, she can be found non-traditionally attractive. She's not trying because women like her never have to - once they are in the business, they're in for as long as plastic can keep them.

Daniel Manlet is at least trying to improve his acting, become a man of the art, despite being born without the talent.
Losing the Harry Potter label will take more effort than losing Frodo did for EW

Great hivemind meme. They are both doing the same thing because they are good, Dan just is a manlet

I like Emma more she's better but Radcliffe has improved

>It is only a matter of time before the charlatans convince her she needs to get BLACKED.

She already got YELLEW'D. Isn't that enough?

Not that guy, but no girl would sit on someone's lap with her legs spread like that she didn't want sexually.

So youre another retard? Thats a fashion shoot for burburry or something of the like

not a candid picture

And what is your point exactly? I already know it's a photoshoot, there's one with Trump and his daughter too, doesn't make it any less weird of a pose.

>the young doctors notebook?
Radcliffe wins any competition based on this. Don't think I've ever laughed at an amputation scene before.

The point is they are trying to look sexy to market whatever the picture will be in, it was honestly less of a deal to them than it was to you, her brother wanted to be a model. You think they are gonna take a good looking photo or one that doesnt look good? You cant be that stupid

>less of a deal to them

Yeah, I wonder why. Hmm.

Emma stole the show in the bling ring, pretty fucking funny and impersonated the real person she played like she acted

For an autist maybe, but most siblings are comfortable with eachother if they dont hate eachother, doesnt mean incest. She has made a lot of money modelling, her brother wants to model. Is she going to be a model or act like she would irl?

They are both shit and deserve death

Radcliffe headlines more often than Watson, and he's damn good. Not really sure what else Watson's been in other than a few roles.

>main character is a jew
>slytherin and da bad guis are all whites with blonde hair
harry potter is a jewish fantasy isn't it...

The only autist here is you. That pose is far beyond 'comfortable' and if you weren't an only child beaten by your parents you would know.

post more emma

Fuck, that mivie was good. The third act felt a little like it belonged to a different movie, but it was great otherwise.

You are seriously fucking stupid. You are saying that she shouldnt look cool or sexy in it. She should fuck up her brother's photo with her. So fucking dumb you virgin

Nigger, did you even read the image?

Nah he isn't and emma has just started headlining, which is what she planned the entire time to transition from supporting to leading roles. And her supporting roles have been good. She lead in Colonia well. Pretending Radcliffe headlining anything considering who Emma has been working with is wrong.

Wee Danny Riddlesmith.

Emma is getting filmed my Matthew libutiqueeee or whatever for the second time in a Tom Hanks thriller and Daniel's next role is nothing likely. Imperium wasn't good

Are you 'that one guy' who has to bring up the fact that she's going to be in the new tom hanks film lmao? you're equally as pathetic as the handful of autists who get get triggered by her.

Okay just admit you don't like her, it's okay to talk about anything positive about any actress besides Emma Watson

I love that show. When are we getting a new season?

>handful
Good bait made me reply

I think she's incredibly hot and I don't dislike her. I don't like the fact that she's a feminist and I think she's naive, but she seems genuine It seems that you actually are one guy who has to mention the fact that she's going to be in a new tom hanks film in every thread about her. It's fucking weird m8

???