I cannot help but see a parallel between this film and the events in Aleppo. Is it a fortunate accident?

I cannot help but see a parallel between this film and the events in Aleppo. Is it a fortunate accident?

I cannot help but see a parallel between this film and the events in Angren and Chicago. Is it a fortunate accident?

can someone spoil me the plot pls ? :)

People keep talking about Aleppo and I don't even know what it is. I thought it was a person for awhile but that doesn't seem right. Is it brown people things? It doesn't sound like brown people things those have names like Al Zanzibar Muraaq Zimbarbwa etc. If it is please tell me why I should in any way give even half a fuck.

Gary pls

Dark Vader steals the keys to the Death Star and him and his bros take it out for a joyride blowing up planets on a school day while their principal Mads Mikkelson and Assistant Principal Ira Belle try to catch them and get them expelled.

Who the fuck is Gary? My name is James.

so all the rebel die at the end?

Have you not seen the first Star Wars?

what's a leppo

So the good guys win?

yes

yes but, as i can recall, Dark Vader is still alive, and i don't recall any of the characters used for "Rogue One" in the next movie (wich is the 4th? "a new hope" am i right ?)

>Muslims getting killed en masse

Wow, maybe I will go see this then.

Not really

Yes, that Star Wars is the literal ending of this movie. If you have seen "A New Hope" you know what happens in this movie.

For now, then the blonde twink son of one of the head kebab removers that reks everyone at the end of this movie comes along and fucks up everything with his old gay boyfriend, some gay criminal, and his slut sister.

they succeed in stealing the death star's plans and giving them to princess leia, but who stealed them and happen to them/her ?

Some fags and a woman that died.

It literally doesn't matter.

They're both getting bombed?

Gary the Stormtrooper i guess ?

it just happens to be on screens at the same time you televised whore

If I was a Stormtrooper my name would be N4PR.

Speaking of, what happens to our guy N4PR in the movie? He kills all the rebel scum when he gets up from his nap I'm guessing?

is there a speech about how they rebelled because the empire is going to electroshock the gay away?

Yep. It really made me think.

>good guys won in Rouge One
>good guys won in Aleppo
Yes

Rebels steals plans of Death Star in end

I wouldn't put it past them to use a shitty ,guaranteed to have a fuckton of viewers, movie for propaganda. Have you seen the "girl form Aleppo" twitter?

They achieve their goal but they all fucking die.

If anything, it makes the victory feel more earned.

Nope, i don't care, except if there are nudes involved..

question is, who are the exact villains ?

>Crying girl in the middle of a conflict between turban wearing "freedom fighters" and an imperialist trained fighting force
>extremist rebels who justify their brutality by saying "welp i did everything for what i believed in so its all cool"

really fires up your neurons

Isn't "Jurrassic world" a way of saying "USA made ISIS and we lost the leach" ?

"I did everything for what i beieved in so its all cool"
said every US president after bombing/invading shit-tier country

>said every US president after bombing/invading shit-tier country

Yeah, but they were right, because as an American you are always right. Cry about it.

Except they are supposed to be the revolutionaries against the authoriatian regime. If you can't the see communist/jihadist parallels I don't know what to tell you

>revolutionaries against the prevailing regime
literally every war ever

i'm sorry if you thought you'd discovered some parallel in this movie but you have not

He's not OP, I am. There is a parallel, coincidentally.

the fuck man ? "jihadist" is the islamic "crusader" in christianity, who is the more authoritarian regim between a Religious governement and a Federal Republic??

because you idealize the goal of the supposed rebels in syria

Im not idealising anything. I guess the parallel is only there when its suggested

>"jihadist" is the islamic "crusader" in christianity

yikes

you have been so brainwashed, my friend, i feel sorry for you.
try to think it with a larger point of view.. involve the conflict in the geographical context, beginning by following every borders see whose neighbours are in war with (not sure if english)
.. long story short, permanent war in those areas enhance technological, political, economical and societal (not english maybe?) advance for every country out of the zone/ reponsible for the state of chaos

>heyy mann, y'know corporations control like the whole man world, like wow mann

babby's first political book

i didn't talk about the whole world.
you didn't prove me wrong by the way

You mean just the part with the city on Jedha? Was that controlled by rebels or under attack for weeks/months? I don't see a parallel.