What would happen if being black was illegal?

What would happen if being black was illegal?

you'd be the first one to the gallows with your nigger tier IQ asking retarded questions

niggers would still be committing the same crimes plus one more

The US would be the first country with 100% of their population in prison

The us would be a better country immediately. Fuck niggers

>Fuck niggers
Funny coming from France, wich is infested with millions of niggers and arabs

open season

The amount of racism on this board is pathetic. See that little info-graphic at the heading of this board? People who post here should read it.

Well then if anyone should have an informed opinion on this topic it would be the French

France full of blacks and arabs LOLL

French team has 3 caucasians in the starting 11, talks about USA LOLL

>a fucking leaf

Cancucks are the worst shitposters. Australians are nice because they are funny. Finns are nice because they get autism burst and are fun to watch. Even us Romanians are funny because we get buthurt easely and we have numerical advantage in every thread to the hungarians.

But cancuks, man, they are not funny, they are not smart, they are not even on fucking topic with their shitposting.

It's like htey are all a retarded mass of leftist chinks!

given that 2/3 of black males already get incarcerated, not much would change.

Low IQ, uneducated, and likely least employed and the highest crime and government aid per capita. Yeah, I wonder what would happen if people like that didn't exist.

Every country would be better off. It's not even a joke or being edgy. A lot of Humans aren't productive and are a drain on society. Per capita, around the whole damn world, blacks take spot number one on that. It's pretty weird.

Sums it up nicely, Radu.

honestly you dont even have a black population, you are an anti white piece of shit who is naive and doesnt understand how different they are

good b8 8/10

> But cancuks, man, they are not funny, they are not smart, they are not even on fucking topic with their shitposting.

I have a theory about that. That most of the Canadian shit posters are autistic chinks and butthurt poos. This would match up with how other poos and chinks are in this board (remember most Japanese posters are US military). If true, I feel bad for real Canadians (the whites).

>if

Don't you mean "when"?

Being black already is illegal.
It's why so many nogs are in jail.

Black people would be criminals.
Oh.

ya girl would still end up with some bbc in her

What about mixed individuals like me?

Leave the Chinaman alone, user.

You should have put every nigger on a boat as soon they were free, you fucked up big time America.

Maybe the south should have put that on the surrender terms.