Why is this movie so bad compared to the other Coen films?

Why is this movie so bad compared to the other Coen films?
I can't decipher anything interesting or funny about it.

I don't know but I want to eat Mommy's ass

I love Burn after Reading!

I like her as an actress but there's nothing hot or sexy or even mommy about her in this movie

>names lineup over actors pictures

cohen KINO

I think its an interesting movie about how random events can lead to wildly off base human judgements and conspiracy theories.

this is one of my favorite coen bros movies

It's a pretty good comedy. I'm not surprised someone who doesn't understand how to properly use the word "decipher" wouldn't appreciate it though.

OP here, still watching the movie.
Coen brothers are my favorite directors but this is really not too great so far. I've never seen John Malkovich in anything else but Con Air, and he's just awful here. He seems to think acting is yelling, it's not funny.

>Decipher- to succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying
As I said, I am unable to identify anything interesting or funny about it so far.

stop marathoning half of a movie before posting about it retard

I didn't even noticed that, has any other movie actually done this? it irritates me everytime because it's so simple but no one ever does it

Idk, something about her in this movie really turned her into one of my big crushes. *shrug*

How far into it are you, I thought it got really good around the half way point

There's only a few minutes left. I can tell if I'm enjoying a movie before it's over.

Yeah the dictionary definition of a word always tells you when to use it.

Are you going to weep because you were proven wrong?

Wrecked

OP here once again, finished the movie a while ago but came back to give more thoughts.

Overall pretty good actually, got much more interesting at the end. Tied up some of the threads alright, a few too many loose ends for my liking, the murders were funny. Probably the worst Coen movie besides Hail, Caesar! but not so bad.

ur a pleb opie :^)

Thanks for your input I had a good time watching it.

It perfectly describes PizzaGate idiots.