/trans/ Spurs won't sign anyone ever again edition

Forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez he will stay at Barcelona, after the pair persuaded him not to join Paris St-Germain in a world record £200m deal. (Sport)

>Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez's transfer to PSG is on hold as talks collapse over the 28-year-old's transfer fee and wage demands. (Le Parisien via Talksport)

Chelsea will step up their interest in Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, this week but can expect a battle from Manchester City.(Express)

>Swansea City have been given permission to hold talks with their former striker Wilfried Bony after putting in place a deal with Manchester City for the 28-year-old.(Wales Online)

Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Germany Under-21 defender Jeremy Toljan, 22, from Hoffenheim. (Record via Sun)

>Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino says 27-year-old midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who joined from Newcastle for £30m last season, is still part of his plans. (Standard)

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has "100% guaranteed" fans that goalkeeper David de Gea, 26, will stay at Old Trafford next season. (Telegraph)

>Jurgen Klopp says midfielder Emre Can, 23, is going nowhere this summer as the Liverpool boss revealed there have been "good talks" over a new contract. (Liverpool Echo)

West Brom are preparing a £10m bid for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 27. (Daily Star)

>Talks between Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez and Roma have taken place but the Foxes are still unwilling to accept an offer of £30m for the 26-year-old. (Gianluca di Marzio)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7095r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vegemite

Liverpool's chances of signing RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita are becoming increasingly difficult as the German club insist they will not sell the 22-year-old Guinean this summer. (Sky Sports)

>Inter Milan boss Luciano Spalletti says the club could sell winger Ivan Perisic, 28, if they "are satisfied with the money" amid interest from Manchester United.(Mirror)

Bayer Leverkusen striker Javier Hernandez, 29, will fly to London on Tuesday to complete his move to West Ham. (Sky Sports)

>Manchester United and Arsenal could go head-to-head for Real Madrid's 21-year-old winger Marco Asensio. (Don Balon via Daily Star)

Newcastle United are hopeful of signing Hull midfielder Sam Clucas, 26, for £4m. (Sun)

>Leicester City are closing in on Coventry City's George Thomas, 20, and are preparing to make a second bid of £500,000 for the striker. (Independent)

Swansea have made a £3m bid for Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom, 25, after their first bid was rejected. (Sun)

marmite

Watching Mounited v Real Mou games lads.
Haha.

Shit on toast

He's better than Sissoko and healthier than Lamela. That makes him instantly better than anybody Spurs has right now.

your national dish?

Shit on soup desu

Yours is beans on toast.

Are West Brom the new old Man Utd?

its actually championship tier

Manchester United could launch a late bud to sign Naby Keita from under Liverpool’s noses.(Sun)

>With Neymar’s future the subject of intense speculation, Lionel Messi has urged Barcelona to sign compatriot Paulo Dybala from Juventus, reports Don Balon.

Juventus face defeat in their efforts to sign Nemanja Matic from Chelsea, according to reports in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

>Manchester United's £60m pursuit of Paris Saint-Germainmidfielder Marco Verratti is on hold, according to reports in the Sunday Mirror. And that is because the Ligue 1 club want forward Anthony Martial in return.

Having spent last season at Granada, Andreas Pereirais keen to avoid another loan move away from Manchester United and is determined to work his way into Jose Mourinho's plans for the season.

>Chelsea will continue their pursuit of additional wing back options after seeing Danilo complete a move to Manchester City, according to the London Evening Standard.

Arsenal flop Wellington Silva will be given another chance to impress for Ligue 1 side Bordeaux.

>West Bromwich Albion are continuing to monitor Manchester United's Chris Smalling, according to the Birmingham Mail.

cba to read papers today no good rumours anyway

Can we not sign Bony please/

let the cunt rot if he thinks he's bigger than the club.

Yes the Champions of Europe Championship.

Literally real madrid castilla Z team vs man poo at full power.

>mendy 4.2
kek why do they bother with these?

it's the opposite you weirdo

Right footybusters. I'll give you three cryptic clues, you name the football player. Last name only

>The vehicle has troubles breathing after a short physical effort. What's up with that? What's it got?

Q.

>The fella has been out all night and came back home with a truckload of dvd players. What's he been doing?

R.

>The old man can't stand on his own legs anymore so he's got to be pushed up the street in one of these

W.

Car asthma. Quaresma

Quaresma
Robben
Wilshere

Quaresma Car Asthma
Robbing Robben
Jack Wheelchair (although Kyle Walker also works)

>Wilshere

I genuinely Laughed Out Loud at this. Good job, sir. Here is [500 Gold Karma] for (You).

RED ALERT LADS GOT A MOTH IN HERE

It's basically "shit out random numbers but jack them up to the MAX when everyone knows the deal is getting done"

So please stop fucking posting these

these are unbelievably shit. I got all of them but thought they were wrong because they were so bad

I have one for you, gents.

L.

>the big black african that is shit that manure thinks will be good and he will flop and they will finish 8th

This man tries to listen to crisps all day

>i

Lacazzete?

I hear nacho. Iheanacho

I wish autism manager was real

good

this man likes to drive his Transit up steep rivers

while watching Thunderbirds*

pic related lol

van dijk

lindelöf lel

G.

>he could have been a club legend but he did something on the pitch that caused a romanian to mock him every day on the sports section of a transgender equality in the workplace blog

>Euros
Lel. If you're playing an English clubs with Euros I'll slot you one, m8. But you made me load up my last game (though only one season in) to see what hilarities exist. I still beat Man City 5-1 as Oxford United in debut season in League Cup Final.

This young man likes to play the ball in the air

>E

eder

Emile Heskey

Gerard.

You have no idea how this works do you

hooray

now, this man strongly supports Dick

that's his dad

really liking that gif, OP

if this post was a floor, it would deserve a wet floor sign

tyvm

>Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino says 27-year-old midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who joined from Newcastle for £30m last season, is still part of his plans.

Those plans - subbing him in for banter in won games.

Wolves are dick dieseled with all these Iberians.

I expect them to walk the league.

Anybody up for photoshopping 190kg onto this?

Why did he fucking buy him? Was it just a 'oh shit we need a £30M player to pretend we're relevant' signing?

Hehe. Dick dieseled.

This guy likes to fix things, he could even fix Barry Manilow's heart.

>M

Mendy

no one's figured out this one yet, it's a Manager

Mendy. nice

Dick Advocaat(advocate)

upvote for you sir xD

lets just see how many replies this post can get

Antithesis to Mitt Romney and yin

A

ignore the autistic australian

aubameyang

Is this /trans/busters?

ignore the autistic paki

I'm anglo af la, don't be jealous

how many replies you got so far? Bet it's loads

>loads
he's aussie so he probably says "heaps"

'fuck loads m8, now lets go 'ave a barbie'

lads

LADS

>Martial

fucking holy fucking shit

confirmed next GOAT

>Ctrl-F "Nasri"
>no mention of the story that he's such a cunt City's squad want him sent home from their US tour
Sup Forums you're missing out

>Amerifats

they don't check the boots for sticky rub in preseason

>but can he do it in a meaningless preseason tournament with nothing to play for

but in all seriousness, the guy is great. Can't see why any player would sign for united for reasons other than money, their style of play is fucking depressing, I am pained watching them play. They're a shadow of themselves from 10 years ago. I'd love Martial at Arsenal.

Nasri being a cunt is hardly news desu

Martial was rumoured to be going to United. Then they suggested a trade for Sanchez. I agree with you, Martial would be better at Arsenal. He's a talent but fuck sake Mouyes doesn't even try attacking football; so he's useless.

>tfw in bed and you get hungry

Sorry, rumoured to be going to Arsenal.

Call the house phone and tell mummy to bring you a snack

>Nasri's only 26
wow

All the stupid cunt had to do was stay in shape and actually fucking try. Right now he's still better than Bernardo Silva but the club don't want him because he'll never be a team player

And he got caught doping because he fucked his IVF doctor lol

they dont check your mum asshole for sticky rub when im done with her either cunt

???
He's 30

Scotsman answers negatively to his mother

What did he do?

fuck off mam ya cunt is a footballer?

Nae ma
Neymar

Nice one

Good night, Any updates on Morata to United situation?

daily mail combined 4 articles into 1 and I skim read

he signed for chelsea three days ago. long siesta huh?

Can't see him ever being sold to us, Mou hates us far too much. At least it's fun seeing the gloryhunters being denied seeing their team being able to refball their way to glory anymore

>when his gf took over his twitter
kek that was great

>this delusion
It will collapse in a complete mess.

Yeah. It won't happen. Shame. I'm more upset Wonga isn't trying for Martins, Lemar, Carvalho or somebody else. Also miffed he missed out on Zirkzee.

Such is life. I follow my locals more than Arse at this point.

>Bury have signed Scotland international striker Chris Maguire from fellow League One side Oxford United on a two-year contract.

Also where is that Barca Spaniard? Oxford signed a Barca B player called Xemi. How is he?

>this penalty shootout

He's a good RWB sub

Good lord I just witnessed the worst penalty shootout of all time. Give it a watch lads.

A garden vegetable causes a spaniard to ask for reaffirmation.

Was it >moyes v Sunderland bad or even worse

The MU Twitter suggests it was even worse

I missed it. What was it?

What did he do? Please respond.

Probably worse since both sides were awful

streamable.com/7095r

it was utter dogshite
>both teams choking in a preseason friendly

LOL