NO-FLY LISTS

So thanks to the NRA, suspected terrorists CAN'T kill people in other countries because they get put on a "No-Fly" list, but CAN buy guns legally to kill people here in the US.
Why aren't you foreigners thanking us? We just saved Mateen from coming to your country potentially.
Why are guns more valuable than lives here?

Other urls found in this thread:

upworthy.com/a-7-month-old-baby-on-the-no-fly-list-yup-but-thats-not-the-most-absurd-thing-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why was he able to buy a gun?
I'm not trying to checkmate anyone, I'm just curious how someone who was investigated by the FBI was able to purchase weapons.

>One is about freedom
>One is about a radical Islam

The grenade

you have a stupid opinion

He would have been able to get the gun in Britain too he was a GS4 security officer contracted to the government.

Because they closed the investigation duh.

he had a concealed carry license and his latest background check was years ago

>people who have not even been brought to court for 'suspected crimes' should lose their right to self defense

Freedom is more valuable than lives, but you already know that increased gun ownership leads to reduced violent crime.

The one on the right has more freedom in what funs they can use

Do you understand how unregulated the no fly list is?
It's completely fucking arbitrary.
upworthy.com/a-7-month-old-baby-on-the-no-fly-list-yup-but-thats-not-the-most-absurd-thing-about-it
If you think giving the government power to restrict the acquiring of firearms by this inane method, giving the power to stop anyone they don't like for acting on their second amendment right is a good idea, then you're fucking crazy.

Innocent until proven guilty yo

Innocent until proven guilty

Otherwise, the government could abuse it, deny anyone they don't like the right to buy a gun despite no proof

Just get rid of all Muslims period.
Then you will have none prximinate enough to kill you.

Guns are all but illegal here, and Muslims (especially because they are the criminal gangs too) have used illegal guns to kill Australian Police and citizens in the Martin Place Seige and the Parramatta Police HQ shooting.

This is the difference.

You guys are really shilling this background check thing hard.

We're not taking away someone's constitutional right because some government bureaucrat put someone's name on a list with no oversight and no due process.

Sitting senators have been on the no fly list for fuck sake.

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm.....

> flights always leave the country AM I RIGHT
> no 90% of flights the US are out of the US
god it was bait but i took it, and the difference is one is about to shoot up a bunch of innocent people and the other is probably going to a church meeting later.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Trigger discipline

I'd rather live next to the one on the left, she won't kill me, just break my heart.

The one on the left doesn't kill anyone.

>kike facebook image
>1 post by OP

TRASH