No matter how much you pray

>there will never EVER be a warhammer 40k live action movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiaJldR39A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=FiaJldR39A8

Or even worse. It will be a PG13 flick with quips, oppressed minorities and stronk womyns fighting white male patriarchy.

I can taste the cringe

Good. Hollywood has shown time and time again how bad they are at adaptations.

The imperium is a white (human) suprececist organization

Thank god

>live action

What for. Literally 90% of the whole movie would be CGI. So why stick for the 10%? Why not make it full CGI (but not shitty playstation tier CGI like Ultramarines).

A gritty movie about inquisition forces rooting out heresy in a hive city would be goat if done right, but no one will ever do that right, inevitably it would either end up being completely retarded or too dumbed down for a wider audience to enjoy.

the world is literally not ready for a warhammer 40k movie. if they made it today it would be trash. with the current hollywood diversity laws you just couldn't make it

Because it's more legitimate if it's live action.

it's so fucking forced in every thread. it reeks of babby's first day on pol

How would a WH40k movie be any different from the Warcraft movie but in a different setting and more edginess?

This. The Imperium is all about xenophobia, patriarchy and supremacy.

They're doing it to Ghost in the shell. It won't be nearly as good as the anime but it something to put it on the map. I want to live in a world where the warhammer style is so popular that it spawns copycats.

this, as much as it pains me to not see it on big screen I dont want (((them))) to touch 40k at all.

I dont even think they can manage to make it.
Imagine:
>got intro to some character like SM brother-sargent Marius
>we see him train, pray, be good leeder to hios squad
>great guy and friend
>invasion starts
>squad in drop pod
>hit surfrace, disembark start chanting
>Marius died in agony to Necron beam cannon after 20s of fight
>in the GRIMDARKNES there is no hope

I dont think average Joe can handle this sort of film.

*good leader to his squad

Good.
40k is not suited to live action.
If you think otherwise you're a shit sucking pleb.

>legitimate

The fuck does that even mean?

>Marius died in agony to Necron beam cannon after 20s of fight

That's some Dawn of War bullshit. Marines last way longer than that.

You must be new to the lore.
Necron basic guns can rend every phisical object in that universe.
If you dont have forcefiled its 50/50.
>That's some Dawn of War bullshit
Its your way of thinking m8, they had to change lots of things for this gameplay to work.

no hollywood live action movie could ever hope to do 40k justice even if (((they))) weren't actively trying to diversify the setting, which they would be

a CGI film written by relic might be okay, though. their 40k games had competent stories

This.
Fuck off OP you don't know anything.

Well 40k is sjw-crap, and we got plenty already.

it will be one day. All big sĀ“franchises get their movies.

I hope it will be like a Dark Heresy campaign because Warhammer 40k is not about politics or about Good vs Evil. Its about the endless war to survive against horrible aliens and the chaos

tfw no Deathwatch Overkill type movie set in small scale on a spaceship like Scott's Alien

>Complaining about "stronk womyn"
>In a setting where the women are fanatical maniacs who shoot, burn or vaporise anything they deem as heretical

Sisters are Based.

I've always thought the best way to have the relatable "human" character in 40k is to follow "Olly", the humble soldier in the Imperial Army who ends his arc by getting mind flayed by Horus in his throne room.

>I hope it will be like a Dark Heresy campaign because
>Its about the endless war to survive against horrible aliens and the chaos

>I hope it will be like a game of small scale investigation because
>Its about the endless war to survive against horrible aliens and the chaos

Sisters are shit and even warhammer people know this.

Someone's gotta brap, user.

Yeah, sure they can. They still can't get through the best armor a Space Marine has though.

Plot armor

Hence their first new model in years massively outselling GW's predictions and forcing them to quickly make tons more?

Good. 40k is pretty much the antithesis of what Hollywood shits outs, a hyper violent grimdark scifi-fantasy with fascistic undertones, their would be no way it could get made without being completely neutered in the process.

-.-
-2/10
That would be good start.
I dont mind, as long as its " endless war to survive against horrible aliens and the chaos"

You know it is a satire, right?

To be fair, I'm not sure GW knows that anymore either.

Yes I know that's the original intention, but it gets played straight often enough that its hardly even noticeable most of the time.

This would be fucking great if they got some famous actor to do the part and with all trailers would give the impression he's the lead.

My thoughts exacly, like Bruce Willis or Rock.
Than bum, headshot.

Next time we see his name its in Hall of Valor on a shulderpad next to 10000 of others

Good. I don't wanna see that overrated as fuck franchise.