Tell me 1 argument against female circumcision typ II...

Tell me 1 argument against female circumcision typ II . II without cutting the clitoris of course so only the roastie part? Male circumcision on the other hand is just stupid because if I'm hard there's no foreskin left which can be "ugly" or something. That's all you have

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/313367/teen-labiaplasty-is-on-the-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unnecessary mutilation is wrong no matter the circumstance, Mohammad.

>Not wanting your girl to moan in pleasure as you rub her pussy

Are you some kinda faggot?

of course they are, that's why they sew shut pussies and drool over boy and goat butts

Just die ahmed.

>that flag

top kek

good point abdhul

FPBP

>believe in allah
>also believe he made women wrong and that you need to chop their genitalia off

Top kek, fucking jew scum.

Muhammad fix your eyes

lets just circumcise the thing mudslimes don't need most: everything above the base of their neck. This is a male only procedure, of course.

/thread

Well, girls in the West are already getting labiaplasty.
vocativ.com/313367/teen-labiaplasty-is-on-the-rise/

The thing is, if an individual wants to have alterations made to their genitalia when they are old enough to make a decision, then they should have a right to do so.

I agree with this guy: However, I also think that male circumcision should be banned, too. Both of these things are crimes against humanity, in my opinion.

If you wanna have a circumcision or FGM after you're old enough to make that kind of decision, go nuts. If your parents do it, then they should be jailed.

I used to think they were gross, but beef curtains are actually pretty fun to play with.

>Slicing up peoples genitalia for aesthetic reasons

Stay cucked, Hans

>If you wanna have a circumcision or FGM after you're old enough to make that kind of decision, go nuts. If your parents do it, then they should be jailed.

That's the only logical view. If giving an underage boy a blowjob is illegal, surely cutting off a piece of his dick is too right?

Innies are fucking boring.

I don't think so

God dammit tea boy, thank you for this

Luckily, I'm Sikh and we do not believe in harm against humans and animals, unless absolutely necessary.

I have a brother and a sister, neither of which have had any sort of mutilation. They are both healthy and have had 5 kids between them.

Another thing is is that with a fully intact penis, I feel much more pleasure during sex. It's something that I cannot convey to my cut friends, because they think I'm making it up, but I swear the glans is a lot more sensitive, to the point that I have to keep it covered by the foreskin when not engaged in sex or masturbation.

I agree with you 100%. I also think this logic also needs to be extended to the transgender debate, because if a 11 year old isn't old enough to give consent, then how are they able to determine whether they want to be the opposite sex?

This, the girl I lost my virginity to was an uber-roastie, though I didn't realize it at the time since she was my first.

She was also a virgin and was probably the tightest girl I've ever fucked.

Watching her 1"+-long flaps grip my cock while she rode me is something I still miss 12 years later, and she was hands down the most fun girl to go down on that I've ever had.

My current fiancee is one of those "innies unless she's really turned on" sorts of girls, and I honestly miss the flippers.

Cutting out the clit prevents AIDS.

So even type II is OK.

All of these give me weakness in the back of the knees. So fucking gross.

I'm thinking of my future wife... I would only marry her if she get rid of her beef. Same for me of course if she doesn't like it I would do it.

Only reason faggots whine about "roast beef" is cuz they love teh bratwurst. Like that Disneyland Hajji.

are vaginas really somtimes green like that?

roastie lovers are on the same level as foot fetishists

Yes. Or blue

Nice try roastie femanon

>ell me 1 argument against female circumcision typ II . II without cutting the clitoris of course
that's not FC, that's just labiaplasty.

Either way go back to goatfuckistan, mohammed

Cutting the clit is not the question here.

>Foot = Pussy
Being this internet homogay

>Jew slave defending anti circumcision :^)

But even if it were, it were OK.

>Being so pathetic that you can't please a woman
>Being so mad at that fact that you won't allow them to please themselves
>Being so omega that you worship a micro dick boy fucker

Having sex is degenerate

>admits to inbreeding

that's pretty sikh man

A FUCKING LEAF!

No he didn't