Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer

Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.

Obama is defending Islam and blaming America for Orlando even the normies are seeing this and getting pissed now.

There will be no more gun laws while Obama is in office people won't stand for it and even the liberals can see how tense this country is right now they know they can't push it.

Trump wins in a landslide and will unfuck this country.

>50 state reciprocal concealed carry
>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
>Repeal NFA
>Full auto and silencers is legal again

This is it. This is it. This is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRYX7nhT9PI
oag.ca.gov/firearms/dlrfaqs#13G
turners.com/info/firearm-faqs
gunrunnerstactical.com/gunrunnerstactical_rules-FAQ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump won't do any of that.

Listen to the POTUS speak his head is so far up his ass it's unbelievable. He literally is defending Islam here, refusing to limit ME immigration, bashing Trump, talking about grabbing guns

youtu.be/TRYX7nhT9PI

>Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.
So long as the Democratic party exists in its current form (or worse) the threat will always be there.

>Obama is defending Islam and blaming America for Orlando even the normies are seeing this and getting pissed now.
Normies seem to want gun control in order to prevent islam from carrying out more attacks.

>There will be no more gun laws while Obama
I'm not worried about Obama. His successors are the problem and yes, that includes Trump who will do anything for approval.

National reciprocity for CCW's is part of his platform.

We'll just have to see. But we know for goddam sure who and what the alternative is.

Let's hope, man. This is only calming hopeful thing I've seen all morning.

The liberal pussies don't seem to understand that they are doing the same ignorant, biggoted things to gun owners that the conservatives did to the gays. The last few years where people get "triggered" and angry over conservatives calling them names and telling them their lifestyles are wrong, it is exactly what they are doing to responsible, law abiding gun owners. The constitution guarantees marriage to citizens the same as it guarantees guns to citizens. It actually is taking restraint for me to not post all caps autistic stuff on facebook telling these biggoted ignorant liberals to just shut the fuck up. I never post shit on facebook either.

They also don't realize that they inspire the same anger and feeling in normal people that normal people inspire in them. Difference is they are the class of people that feel so entitled that they bitch and bitch and bitch and criticize people's ways of life.

It's almost looking like an isis invasion is imminenant since they aren't yet acknowledging that with all the attacks. They'll "catch us off guard" since these terrorist attacks on american soil are all just "isolated inncedents" of "radical violence" I look forward to the invasion because the liberals are gonna reap what they've sown. It might be a few years after hillary but it'll happen. We just keep getting shittier. There has to be a point where it turns around.

Meanwhile in California...

Gunpocalypse passed?

>they are doing the same ignorant, biggoted things to gun owners that the conservatives did to the gays
Fucking other men up the ass is not a universal Constitutionally guaranteed birth right. Queers have had all the same rights as everyone else since the sodomy statutes went off the books.

Just sayin.'

Democrats are imploding right now. Trump is setting record vote turnouts and purging the neocons. Everything is changing right now.

GOP is embracing America First nationalism. Dems are becoming globalist marxist violent protesters chaos party.

Everything is different now.

Watch the conventions. Shit is gonna go down. Bigger than 1968.

>Flagrant Optimism: The Post

>50 state reciprocal concealed carry
Yes
>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
Doubt it
>Repeal NFA
No
>Full auto and silencers is legal again
He would sign the Hearing Protection Act, but there isn't enough support among Republicans for even a Hughes amendment repeal.

He might end the import bans but would probably support an expanded prohibited persons list.

>It's almost looking like an isis invasion is imminenant since they aren't yet acknowledging that with all the attacks

Are you 12 years old?

100% of it did in fact pass. GG NCR when?

As in the governor signed it?

It may be part of his platform (today), but I doubt it will be signed into law.

>friendly reminder that I'm an annoying statist cunt whose voting for clinton

>freedom is only okay for the things i want to do
That's not really how it works, Phil

It sucks that I'm not old enough to go to gay bars here in orlando. Since there's no isis attacks or anything.

N-NO, BUT IT PASSED

DELETE THIS!

>phil gets butt blasted once again
Christ man get the hell over it.

You a California resident?

Nogunz here looking to get some before it's too late now that Orlando looks to be the next thing fisting our rights.

>Do they send anything to your address by mail after a purchase?
I have anti-gun family and I would rather that they not know about my politically problematic objects.
>What happens if the address on my drivers' license is different than the one I currently reside in?
>Should I just change it at the DMV?
I already know even long guns are registered now.

>uhh, umm, let's be clear, we need to make guns illegal so our peaceful, tolerant, and absolutely non terrorist muslim friends don't shoot us with them

>now if umm, you'll excuse me i have a tee time and an arms shipment to send to our moderate muslim friends in the middle east

>Do they send anything to your address by mail after a purchase?
I have anti-gun family and I would rather that they not know about my politically problematic objects.
No they don't

>What happens if the address on my drivers' license is different than the one I currently reside in?
If you don't say anything while filling out the forms and keep that stuff consistent it's fine. Though it is illegal to not have matching current addresses on your license.

>Should I just change it at the DMV?
Yes you should. It is actually a regulation in most places that you have to change it within two weeks of moving. They'll give you a temp sticker on the back with the new address or a an interm reciept that will work for buying guns. I went through some dumb shit with an awful FFL near me in a similar situation to buy a $125 mosin once.

>I already know even long guns are registered now.
God damn the liberals are ruining this country for the rest of us.

The address on my license is not technically incorrect since it's my family's main home and I used to go back during school breaks. I mainly reside at my apartment near my former college now.

Probably should get that fixed.

If you can make a reasonable case that you were using the address you thought was right in the extremely unlikely case that it is a problem later, you don't really have to worry. It's not like you are trying to use a made up cover address. Make sure you don't tell the dealer about any address unsureties and fill out all forms with the address on your license.

>Gun control is kill forever there is no fucking way people are gonna put up with this shit any longer.
You've never heard of this little state on the west coast called california then.

DMV address change is free anyways so I guess I should just do that to avoid trouble.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT

Totally. Whatever they give you while you wait for a new license to come in the mail will be official enough to buy a gun with anyways. I only had to show my paper reciept with the valid address and my photo id with the old address to get the rifle.

They send it to your new address, correct?

>filename
kek

Yeah.

>don't say anything while filling out the forms and keep that stuff consistent it's fine
that could be tough when you need 2 proofs of address/residency.

What counts as proof? None of my residences are under my name.

Oh shit California sounds like an awful place. Beyond proving I'm a US citizen I don't understand why they are so concerned about my address. It's almost like they want to keep track of where guns are. Almost like they want to be able to go get them. But that'd be a paranoid gun nut thing to say right?

AWW NIGGA YOU GOINNA JAAAAAAAAIL NOW

Your id counts and a piece of mail counts. It doesn't have to be that you own it, just stuff with your name and that address on it.

state reciprocal concealed carry
>>Abolish ATF, give FBI background check role
>>Repeal NFA
>>Full auto and silencers is legal again

One can only hope.

California will thumb their noses at it and continue to infringe.

Remember guys if they come for our guns we give them the bullets first.

There is nothing worse than caring about your rights and self-preservation in California.

Even talking about going to see a lawyer is seen as suspect to some people.

So if I rip off a shipping label from an Amazon package I can use that?

utility bill, lease agreement, car registration, CCW, or other occupational license from the govt.

>It's almost like they want to keep track of where guns are.
that is the exact point of registration

>label from an Amazon package
that user is retarded, when you go in to buy a gun ask for specifics and then usually you can show them after the 10 day wait period.

Amazon label will probably work if your FFL isn't a liberal gun control sympathizer. But like
said, any bill or anything other than just an envelope with your name and address is okay.

Sorry CAbros, this shit is pretty crazy. I'm in NY here and it really seems, sometimes, like our states are competing to be the most complacent shitty liberal places in the fucking country. You guys are ahead now with these recent laws lol. Keep up the good fight, anons.

Look how mad Barack Hussein Obama gets about the term Radical Islam.

Since I quit drinking Diet Pepsi in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Since I quit thinking of Anna Nicole Smith whilst pleasuring my in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Since I switched from Alliant Reloader 22 powder to Hogdon H-1000 powder for 225 grain 338 Lapua handloads in 1996, there has not been a single mass shooting incident in Australia.

According to
oag.ca.gov/firearms/dlrfaqs#13G
turners.com/info/firearm-faqs
gunrunnerstactical.com/gunrunnerstactical_rules-FAQ.html
second proof of residence only applies for pistols.

I just don't understand why Libs have such a huge issue with guns. They think removing guns will make USA safer and more peaceful. On the contrary, determined people will find a way. We need to spend more time getting the bad guys and less time hurting the good guys.

Just look at a place like Pakistan to see how ineffective gun control is. They have bomb blasts every other month. Likewise, Anders Breivik built a huge car bomb in Norway. There are just too many easy ways to mass murder.

Haha, fucking no.

Texas here, if Congress tried to pass anything resembling Cali gun control here it would be Civil War II like we were mother fucking Marvel comics. We'd be gone, so would Alaska. What are they going to force their will on us with, their 3 round limited no-remove mags?

And then all those crying Hollywood liberals can put Cali desert sand in their 5mpg Hummers. Because we'll be keeping our oil thanks

>second proof of residence only applies for pistols
yes but many, not all, FFL's will require 2 just for CYA reasons

They're useful idiots.

Would a bank statement work? I have e-banking shit, but I can easily print out a statement PDF with my current address on it.

The population of South Carolina was zero prior to the passage of the Gun Control Act of 1968. This is because prior to the passage of the GCA, the legal age to purchase a military grade weapon of mass hatred Browning Hi-Power with the 13 round magazine and an AR-15 in South Carolina was 16. With guns being that easy to purchase it is pure lunacy to suggest that there was any life form, much less that of humans, existing in the midst of that much hateful freedom.

yes

not usually, it normally has to be a govt or "official" related document. I have heard some FFL's even accept college transcripts before

Shit my transcript has my family home address on it.

FBI already HANDLES NICS you fucking retard.

This

Libtards have been losing for awhile now. The crybabies you see whining about gun control on TV, twitter, and kikebook are the minority.

Holy shit, constitutional carry is growing every year. It's almost like it'll be the norm and shall issue will be seen as too restrictive.

ever heard of the 9th circuit? That recent CCW case will be sent to the Supremes and if Hillary is elected they will make CCW not covered by the 2nd.

No liberal thinks that. It's about telling other people what to do. Complete control. No more no less.

That's why I don't bother arguing with them about the facts.

>mfw I live in Kansas
>mfw we have federal nullification laws
Even if the bitch wins I'd like to see her try. Besides, the loony 9th circuit has their decisions overturned more than any other by far.

Go fuck yourself. This is more relevant to guns than half the threads on this board. You'll come here and bitch but you won't do this to the /k/ movies threads or gear queer threads? Get the fuck off my board you bootlicking faggot.

get ready for federal defunding, all the gib me dats won't let that happen.

>why?

>why must I cry when angels deserve to die?

>I suck at math: The Post

No matter how you look at it The Donald's electoral map is grim, to the point that literally anyone could likely beat him in the general election.

November is going to be a slaughter.

it's threads like these that give me hope

>hope
have you not read the thread?

After every thread I've seen in the past two days I have literally no hope anymore.

Im fine with them making guns harder to get for criminals but the problem is that its a broad statement. Im not so sure how far they will take it.

>Mfw Marvel Civil War was originally that exact allegory

10/10 armed guards agree. This situation could've been completly avoided. Im staying clear of gun free zones until this autism stops.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've heard people say the bouncer was armed but I've not seen any source for it.

I think it's possible people might just be assuming the bouncer was armed because he's there to stop trouble.

I never really considered that, excellent point. Really a very good contribution to the discussion.

>20 kindergarteners get massacred
>still no awb
>columbine happens at the height of the original awb

There will be no gun control after orlando, if an awb couldn't be passed after muh Sandy hook then there certainly will be no gun control passed now.

I'm a registered Democrat but these assholes need to stay the fuck away from my guns

>tfw living in the south so any gun control measures are a political death sentence for law makers
Its a good feel

>I'm a Good German who votes for the party that wants to disenfranchise me

Fixed that for ya.

So how many mass shootings do you have to have every year in the states before you realize there's a problem and that your childish need to own an army man gun maybe isn't the most important thing ever? I'm just curious.

>he thinks there's a party in US politics that isn't actively opposed to civil rights

You quit drinking Diet Pepsi??? Nigga u crazy

He can't be worse than Hillary, but I agree he isn't any friend of gun rights.

Smoking dope and sucking dick aren't civil rights.

Jokes on you, I'm voting for gary Johnson in November. I had to vote for Democrats in the primary so I voted for bernie sanders because he wasn't hillary

What went wrong in your life that made you decide to tripfag for attention?

I don't know, look at EU for an example, invading hordes of muslim, supported by their government, people who oppose this are punished by their government.
Self defense is frowned upon there, especially if you do so against their people flavor of the month.

You tell me, senpai.

delete this

gibs me dats can move to California where they belong

You faggots have only yourselves to blame, you all should've voted Cruz.

There is NO candidate this election who will ardently defend gun rights. NONE.

What went wrong in your life that made you vote based on peepees and feefees?

obama going full CuCK on the news about muslims
SHillary saying that trump calling Obummer complicit to the enemy as obama cucks himself on live TV is too much doublethink to handle

what the fuck happened to this country. this is obama's legacy.

I was a democrat before these last few years but never the fuck again. red ticket and independants at the local level is the only option
Trump 2016 we need to MAGA

The fact that people think Hillary is a legit and good candidate for this country makes me loose faith in humanity.

only two? damn i'm getting rusty.

>SHillary saying that trump calling Obummer complicit to the enemy as obama cucks himself on live TV is too much doublethink to handle

>implying I vote
>implying I won't fuck and shoot what I want regardless of the law

Sorry that I triggered you, tripfag

How can she be bad if she is a leftist woman ?

Why is it that Switzerland has the 3rd highest gun ownership in the world, yet manage to go a day without shooting up a public place?

Americans are the problem, not guns.

>avoiding the question (answering a question with a question)

2 minutes in the box
>feelshame.jpg

WRECKED. Absolutely WRECKED.

Stuck so far up the echo chamber's ass you can't breathe.

> Democrats are imploding right now.

Nope, Democrats are consolidating to win the general like they always do. Republicans are fractured and broken with many big name GOP members denouncing Trump. Many other distancing themselves from his campaign.

> Everything is different now.

It's not. Just because there's a candidate with an entirely different platform than his predecessors doesn't mean his views reflect the voters. According to all credible polls he is hated more than Clinton.

He has a very small chance at winning. It requires him pulling in a lot of unrepresented voters in the GOP. Which includes the neocons, libertarians, and moderate conservatives.

Trump had a chance to 360 his platform over the past few months and reach out to those voters. He's gone all in on his base. He's probably fucked.

Good luck though.