What kind of music do girls listen to?

What kind of music do girls listen to?

Imagine the smell...

Pretty much everything

fish and cheap beer

Whatever the media tells them to

Trap and nigger music in general. Maybe Mellanie Martinez, 21 Pilots, and Nirvana if they're "alternative".

That’s the type of shit I’d find and whack it to on Sup Forums or sans-mums back in the day
Thanks for the nostalgia OP
Now I gotta go find the video from imagefap with the mommy teacher and two students and strapon that was one of the first things that came up when you typed in “lesbian”

But probably Drake

same horrible shit guys listen to. all music is trash

pretty much

yeah and we guys here NEVER do that, all our stuff comes from fantano, a true source of wisdom!

Whatever their boyfriend listens to.

This
>start dating
>gf pretty much listens to tumblrcore
>after 3 months she starts pretty much aping me as long as harsh vocals arent involved

Only redditters like him though.

cider

ITT: incels larping like it's 1930

Ehwha?

my girlfriend doesn't listen to alice in chains and melvins like i do tho

Some roastie got pissed off, and instead of proving she's not mindlessly trendhopping, she's calling everyone an Incel.

>can’t get gf to listen to AiC
Put on Jar of Flies faggo

She's cheating on you, user.

>roastie
kek
go back to /r9k/ you bitter virgin

Getting toasty

Tits and timestamp, pls

>incel
how to spot a bitter feminist 101

You're the mostie roastie of all ;)

No guys are definitely guilty of the same, though I'd say less so on average. My theory is that women generally for various reasons have more pressure to conform socially than men(hence the 9:1 gender ratio of sites like mu) which is what leads to a lot of women focusing less on cultivating an independent personality via introspection via arts via music act ect

People have the right to criticize feminist sluts the same way they have the right to criticize beergut MRA's.

I see, you want to keep the fire burning - why is OP always a faggot?

Missed a spot, dickhead