Is there a contemporary movie where black and white cooperate in a manner that is not overflown by political...

Is there a contemporary movie where black and white cooperate in a manner that is not overflown by political correctness and SJW shit?

Think predator, rocky, that western movie where that guy calls another guy a nigger but everything turns out fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchwald_v._Paramount
youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4
youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, everything is SJWs.

Everything.

Not for the last 10 years.

Star Wars I guess

>that western movie where that guy calls another guy a nigger but everything turns out fine

being called a nigga is never fine

Creed?

die hard 3

>die hard 3
not contemporary, it's made in the 90's, but yeah something like that, or last boy scout.

lel

I haven't seen it, but Miami Vice maybe.
Also Three Kings

Those two are going off of movie posters in a folder with movies I might one day watch

The Ocean's movies had that black guy with the horrendous British accent, but that isn't exactly Predator tier since he's just part of a team and I remember absolutely nothing about his character outside of the shit accent

Fast and Furios series, until the white guy died.

The entire Fast and Furious franchise

Lethal Weapon 4

8mile kind of applies, majority of Eminem's friends in the movie are black

Prisoners lel

Somewhat related to the topic is Eddie Murphy's Coming to America. Pretty much a 100% black movie (here's the kicker) made by a black guy. This is what authentic "representation" looks like unlike the forced diversity that SJWs push.

mainly yourself, it's obvious from the way you type

The only reason why you didn't cry SJW at those movies was because they were made before 2013

>John Landis
>black

Please explain.

Hell or High Water has some bretty gud bantz

Every post I see you make is terrible. Stop naming your files like that

You're the same spastic who posts Anthony.jpg and Norm.jpg

edit:not about black people tho

My point is that Eddie Murphy created the story

Trading Places, as close to kino as a comedy can get.

Well...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchwald_v._Paramount

Tropical Thunder is one.

alright, you got me.

Just in the future use Black Dynamite as an example instead of Coming To America.

Yes. Many. Too many to name them, in fact.

It's just that the SJW shit gets talked about more in the media. When everything is fine, people don't make a fuss about it, they only do it when something triggers them.

no, the only reason was back then it was not forced.

Rocky, Predator 1 and 2, Aliens with based Apone, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, Ghostbusters (original), nobody gave a fuck who is white or black, they were characters not token niggers.

name 25 then

You can call me master, I won't get mad

>Trading Places
the nigga was white, it doesn't count

This made me laugh way more than it should have desu

>DAE hate SJWs?

Vin Diesel movies, Will Smith movies, Wesley Snipes movies, Chris Tucker movies, Wayans movies.

yeah Men in Black is actually a reasonably good example

>mib
>immigrants are alien infiltrators but its okay.
>not social justice

i realize youre just talking about will smiths character but goddamn.

Capeshit actually does pretty good at that.

Dr. Strange (Black guy even becomes a villain)

Iron Man 1,2,3

Captain America: Winter Soldier and Civil War

Suicide Squad

I assume Spider-man Homecoming, but that's just because literally the only white characters are Spiderman, his aunt, and Michael Keaton.

As far as regular TV? New Girl, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Psych all spring to mind, though in general I don't watch much TV.

When Mexicans bring futuristic space tech over the border your analogy might have a place in this world.

>Game of Thrones
blacks in game of thrones that are not pirates and slaves?

Are you kidding? Re-read the OP. Your list is basically the opposite of what he asked for.

Blacks being pirates or slaves isn't really PC though, is it? I guess you could make the case about Dany freeing the slaves in Essos but I mean that's pretty much "White savior" territory there.

>Is there a contemporary movie where black and white cooperate in a manner that is not overflown by political correctness and SJW shit?

Sounds like I answered exactly that question. Name a scene in knew of the movies I listed that's overly PC.

Is "political correctness and SJW shit" just black people appearing in movies at all?

OP was asking for shit that doesn't feel forced.

Capeshit movies have literal piecharts to make sure they portray a multiethnic paradise that doesn't offend anyone ever

The one and only BAWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4
>yfw he endorsed Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw