Greek in Britain: "I am Greek"

>Greek in Britain: "I am Greek"
>Frenchman in Norway: "I am French"
>Pole in Germany: "I am Polish"

>Chink in Canada: "I am Canadian (but I'll still work to undermine any semblance of immigration or capital control laws you have left)"
>Nigger in Britain: "I am English, but I am responsible for violent crime at 5 times the average rate"
>Paki in Britain: "I am English, but I'll rape your daughters and whine about racism"

What do non-whites mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wrong, french people (real french people, not niggers and arabs) integrate.

whites are usually proud of their ancestry (see muh heritage americans)

non whites are ashamed even if they deny it

>integrate

Integrate means to become physically indistinguishable from. When you have a mayor of London who believes that Britain is composed of separate tribes each of whom has their own distinct tribal interests which need to be catered for, is that integration?

That is dual loyalty. It is proof mass immigration can never work because demographic absorption requires intermarriage until your progeny are physically indistinguishable from the natives.

>Integrate means to become physically indistinguishable from

we can pass as 'brown haired with brown eyes' Norwegians, I guess :^)

Canadian is just a nationality

fuck off

I am Greek.

Maaaaaaad wh*te bois lmaaaaaoooo

They say the same about "English".

Mo Farah is just as English as Nelson, they say.

See:
Good point. The guy above would never, ever admit what his actual racial group was. Despite all the false pride and bravado.

It's amazing how little pride these people have. It's like those niggers who go to Mexico from the US and then the moment some spic rolls his eyes at them they start yammering about how they're "Americans" and the Mestizo is "just a poor Mexican" or whatever.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Russia where this Indian dude from the US went to study there, he was talking about the racism you face and he had a big US flag in his room.

Got me thinking that back in America he was probably always rambling about how racist whites are, what hicks they are, how terrible they are. These muds have no idea how good they have it, dealing with Anglo pussies every day:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4689666/Bakari-Henderson-running-away-mob-CCTV-reveals.html

>you will NEVER EVER impregnate her

What are you talking about, Anglos are the biggest racists.

Obvious chink detected.

I'm a non-anglo living in an Anglo country.

They are the least racist of all Europeans by a good long margin, except perhaps Germanics. You motherfuckers would get your teeth knocked out in any Southern or Eastern European country for the blatant fifth column behavior you display in North America and the rest of the Anglosphere.

>Turk in Germany: "I am Greek"

>US and then the moment some spic rolls his eyes at them they start yammering about how they're "Americans"
That's a pretty poor example. Most ameriniggers are genuine Americans.

It was the Anglos that invented concentration camps and the transatlantic slave trade.

Southern Europeans just look at you funny and call you names.

>its a slavshit thinking he's wh*te episode
Hmmmn

>Anglos invented slavery

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

>invented concentration camps

And Ran Min was genociding people a thousand years before the United Kingdom was even a thing.

Stop it with the selective eurocentrism you retard.

> just look at you funny and call you names.

And we'll never, ever consider you one of us despite living there for decades or even being raised there.

>It's a non-white tries to desperately ingratiate himself and fit in with Europeans by meme'ing about "who is the whitest" episode

Why am I not surprised? Also you replied to the same post twice Sun Yat Sen.

And I'm not Slavic.

very hot pic,unfortunately the woman in pic arent white but arabs or something. black man still are sexual gods though

Can't fool me Boris, you wh*tes are easy to spot

>wh*te
It's a Burger concept not used in proper cultures.

>call you names

Westernized Chinese and Koreans will unironically get offended about being associated with rice and noodles in an advert, or white people wearing kimonos and you think you can put up with incessant Greek or Italian or Spanish banter? Lol.

>Anglos invented slavery

Quote properly you fucking retard. They invented the transatlantic slave trade, the most brutal and inhuman form of slavery the world has even seen.

>>Greek in Britain: "I am Greek"
That because we are not willing to integrate into an inferior and unworthy culture

I'm korean who will carry out the legacy of third reich and Adolf hitler.

>Englishman in North America: "I am American now and i'll take your land and poison you
hmmm

>we

he didn't say Laz people in Britain though

>the most brutal and inhuman form of slavery

Compared to what?

More Africans in gross terms were enslaved and traded by the Arabs in the East African/Interior trade, and more died as a result too.

Also there are worse things than slavery, like, you know, genocide.

>implying there was any polity called America or the US, or any unified North American polity whatsoever prior to European colonization

Hypocritical Jew.

>Quote properly you fucking retard. They invented the transatlantic slave trade, the most brutal and inhuman form of slavery the world has even seen.
>the most brutal and inhuman form of slavery the world has even seen.
>the most brutal and inhuman form of slavery the world has even seen.

Black people here often say they're jamiacan or nigerian. This isn't America.

I too am a Greek,
Britain is nothing

>implying america wouldn't be a paradise if it weren't for wh*tes

The whole notion of the noble savage is a white concept to begin with (Voltaire).

In reality something like 30-40% of all adult-males in nomadic societies like the Plains Indians died violent deaths.

non whites in evil countries came as bastard slaves or other kind of subhuman filth
they have no identity

Try telling them you are more English than they are.

They want to have their crack cake and eat it too.

This.

Americanized East Asians are some of the most sensitive people on earth.

Because of honkies

Nope. Read Steven Pinker, these are from burial sites that predate European colonization.

Pre-agricultural societies were vastly more violent than agricultural ones. Case in point: Mongolian savagery that White Russians punished chinks for.

>P*nker
Lmaoo honkies

This.

He's a Jew.

What race are you, incidentally?

A proud mongolian fin, you dumb mayoape

Why are Anglos so obsessed with other peoples race?

hes h*itian

>It's another non-white hides behind a western flag because he has no pride in his ethnic identity episode

LMAO. Really? No wonder he doesn't want to admit up to it.

I'm korean. 100% yayoi masterrace

he is a Jew that literally goes around spouting cringy ideas about jewish supremacism

Koreans are incapable of looking presentable without plastic surgery lmao.

Agreed. Pinker is a kike.

I'm actually Irish Canadian but i've been on this site for 10 years and honestly you queers spouting racial shit got boring 5 years in.

Boring, not insightful in the least since you're regurgitating shit from the NxRxn movement, done to death. You're not an intellectual, you're a faggot.

>regurgitating shit from the NxRxn movement

What the fuck is the "NxRxn" movement? Is it some online thing you paranoid leftards think is responsible for all the right wingers on Sup Forums? LOL.

t. Subhuman inbred mongrel brit

Neo-reactionary movement. That's how new you are to Sup Forums.
This is like Moldbug 101. You're contributing nothing new to the world.

>You're contributing nothing new to the world.

Good ideas are perennial. Novelty isn't a value in of itself.

Koreans are hideous without plastic surgery.

Tell that to the French in Quebec, the French in London and so on

Integration = / = Being civilized

You've got it wrong, whites have an easier time integrating in white countries, whereas non whites are seen as different so they identify with their background

I think it's different: I think non-whites can and do want to maintain two identities that they can invoke whenever it is convenient to.

And I believe that one loyalty overwhelmingly overrides the other, hence the fact Chinese intelligence operations in America is something like 25,000 strong.

>I'm Irish Canadian

>ape rape

ahahahhahahahaha
i work at a teashop in central london
we have to hire a fucking frog due to all the frogs that come in and speak English like a troglodyte

They are evil subhumans

>Anglos invented slavery
Ay oh old up, we wuz slave traders first.
Please dont steal my herratage.