Give liberals a fighting chance in an argument

>Give liberals a fighting chance in an argument
>Decrease the gun sales per year to 50,000 in the argument (even though it's WAY MORE)
>50,000 guns sold in America each year
>Massacres and deaths from said massacres don't add up to anywhere near 50k.
>I'm such a madman I decide to give the liberals more of a fighting chance by ADDING the street fatalities from gun violence to the massacres.
>Gun fatalities still don't add up to 50k.
>Liberals get pissed.
>Que Final Boss theme
> Show statistics on which race commits the most gun-related homocides
>Liberal flips the fuck out, calls me racist, xenophobic, a war monger, murder-tool supporter.
>Mfw

Doing God's work, OP

Keep it up.

doing my best. Apparently most of Sup Forums couldn't care less.

I was with you up until

>which race commits the most crimes
That's because you are a racist, retard. The fact that you think this statistic stands on its own invalidates all your previous points. You choosing the easy way out and screaming "NIGGERS" instead of actually analyzing the crime data is what's making pro-gun arguments look bad.

I bet you live in some gated community called Something-moor or similar

Don't you believe in statistics?

You are absolutely right, OP is just a retard and a bigoted one at that. Facts are racist!

he could just point to Swiss gun laws and stats and people like you would still call him racist because on average, poor blacks and hispanics commit dramatically more gun crime than whites or asians do.

by screaming "NIGGERS" you can effectively eliminate the majority crime statistics that anti gun advocates push.

Incorrect sir. Racism is the belief that your race or a particular race is superior to other races.

What I believen, is Facts and Statistics.

If you'd like, I can provide you with sources OR you can look them up for yourself in case you believe they're biased.

Also, you're free to prove me wrong.

>"Out of the 998 mass shootings in the last X many years, two were conducted by Muslims. However all were conducted by males."
>"Yet of the remaining 996, 990 were committed by blacks"
>"WOW HOW RACIST!"

Niggers are demonstratably more animalistic and unthinking than whites

I've grown up with blacks in my community before. Contrary to popular belief, they can definately be upstanding members of society, but they DO have a genetic predisposition called the "Warrior Trait" which makes them more prone to (and more effective) at fighting.

The genetic traits are not a racist statement, due to the fact that many different races have an upper hand to certain things than others.

The reason "Niggers are animalistic" is due to high-standing members of the black community instigating racial tension.

Please analyze the fact that blacks make up less than 13% of our population, but account for over 52% of the homicide, and tell me how that doesn't stand on it's own as an argument to say that blacks are more violent.

Yeah im sure thats why bobo weepwop in afrika is running diamonds and slaughtering his own.

Racism.

when all he really needed to call you was autistic

>guncucks

This was literally just posted in another gun thread by a Romanian.

Fuck off.

stfu gypsy

>gypsy is afraid of guns

Get out of my country.

Our gun laws are ok. Our self-defence laws are cuck-tier...

Can you explain your self defense laws in detail for a better understanding?

Yeah well this isn't your blog, fucktits. Also I doubt you even argue with anyone irl, you probably just are a cunt on twitter.

Gamergate is a group with a valid cause, and it's the only thing that keeps people saying "Owned noob lol" from going to prison for trolling (Which the UK has introduced).

All of what is in that is faulty and poor.

5/10, got me rustled.

Don't you have homework on a school night?

Are you an idiot or a troll ?

You would reduce gun sales and see a drop in gun violence,suicide, and an increase in property crime. Then you would need to justify why this was not a massive improvement.

Random fact; the last mass shooting with a bolt-action happened to be with a rem 700. 17 or so death by Charles Whitman and civvies actually shot back like 40 years ago

>Massacres and deaths from said massacres don't add up to anywhere near 50k.
Nice argument there, Cletus. Really made me think.

That's only theoretical. Gun violence is just another form of violence, which would be quickly replaced with other forms of dangerous weapons.

people committing suicide will always find a way to do it if they are motivated enough, guns or not.

I did it for the sake of argument and to give the liberals a look at how redicilous their claims of gun violence actually are.

Citizens picked up arms and took down the murderer. You can't do that today.