Clinton up 12 percentage points on Trump

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by double digits, according to national Bloomberg Politics poll released Tuesday.

Clinton tops the general election poll against Trump and former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian nominee, with 49 percent support among likely voters. Trump has 37 percent support, and Johnson has 9 percent support with 4 percent undecided. Just 1 percent of respondents said they wouldn’t vote for any of the candidates.

An overwhelming 55 percent of respondents whose first choice isn’t Trump said they would never vote for the real estate mogul. Forty-three percent of respondents whose first choice isn’t Clinton said they could never support the former secretary of state.

Johnson’s never rating hovers around Clinton’s at 44 percent, but 25 percent said they’re unsure about whether they could ever support the Libertarian candidate. In contrast, just 2 percent were unsure about supporting Clinton and only 1 percent about backing Trump.

While Clinton has assumed the title of presumptive presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has vowed to continue his campaign through next month’s convention in Philadelphia.

Clinton holds a narrow 2-point lead over Sanders among Democrats and independents who were asked which candidate they favor. Eleven percent said neither, and just 1 percent were undecided.

politico.com/story/2016/06/bloomberg-poll-224337?

Other urls found in this thread:

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160401-20160614/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>berg

>bloomberg politics poll

The poll had 750 voters
It means nothing.

>This delusion

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

We're forgetting a registered democrat killed 50+ gays in florida

It's called sampling retard, learn some statistics

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by double digits, according to national (((Bloomberg))) Politics poll released Tuesday.

>oven

Same poll had him down -18 in march, while all the others only had him -7/8.

I keep thinking I've backtracked into threads I already read because of you

>((((((((((((((((((((Bloomberg))))))))))))))))))))))

I can smell the liberal fear. Libtards all know that Clinton will lose and they're terrified and hysterical. The same happened with cruzmissiles. It's a beautiful thing.

>(((Bloomberg)))

I'd like to add that the Reuters-IPSOS poll has consistently shown similar results over the past months. Thanks for the quality post, OP.

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160401-20160614/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Waiting for the wikileaks.

Let's see... Seltzer & Company. No bias, moderately high predictive according to 538. But then again they don't even analyze polls from this early in the election so they might change their practices once it gets close to the election.

It's too early to tell. There's still going to be a ton of swing voters

This poll doesn't even take into account the Islamic terrorist attack that just happened. It means precisely nothing.

How bootyblasted is Sup Forums going to be on the night of November 8th, 2016, when Hillary wins in an electoral landslide?

I'm going to be upset but I'm already prepared for it. I don't think he can win.

>(((((you)))))

Yeah and 1000 is basically the bare minimum for any poll you want to conduct of the US you drooling moron

defeatist cucks or hillary shills

I'm just realistic

What is it about that expression

Stop making that creepy fuckin face pls

>German calling others cuck

538 you say

>1 post by this ID
Every time. Always check.

Yes! Because the (((jewberg))) poll told me so!

Drumph BTFO!!11!!

>that image

how can one (((person))) be so wrong and still have a job?

how butthurt is this board going to be when Shillary wins? She's been elected since forever by the establishment. Politics and politicians are just a facade to the real people who control shit, which are corporations and media.

>Bloomberg

Bots? I see threads sometimes where the OP doesn't respond again. I've posted stuff and gotten busy or a call or whatever but it's pretty rare

The math is on his side.

Shill b8 hide the thread check the ID also

I screen shot all this shit so I can dump it on this board when trump wins.

>Bloomberg Politics poll

>He thinks Johnson will get 9% of the vote

Still feeling the bern of defeat, reddit?

I'm almost 30 and have been following politics since I was 14. Unlike reddit kiddos, Bernie losing the nomination doesn't bother me all that much. You can't win 'em all.

Why do you hate white people?

>"Made up fake poll spells d-o-o-m for trump" says: kikes
Lmao I can't even get mad here. The lies are too ridiculous

>You can't win 'em all.

But you can take solace in the knowledge that, even though your populist outsider candidate was defeated by a neocon Wallstreet shill, at least she's going to defeat the populist outsider that has an R next to his name, amirite?

>Bloomberg

(((berg)))

I don't believe polls one bit son. You should've learned that during the races when according to them, Don was gonna get btfo out the day before the election, and then a wild landslide appears.

>Bloomberg
>750 votes

>This idiot saying its a sampling.
Yeah let's just use a sample size of 750 and extrapolate the trend out to around 130 million votes that will be cast in the general election and call it good.

Trump is not a "populist." He is a "demagogue." There is a huge difference.

I don't. Just because I don't vote based on your shitty race-based identity politics doesn't mean I "hate white people." This is why people like me don't take your retarded asses seriously. You idiots are prone to hyperbole and irrational hysterics. You are truly no better than radical feminists who claim that getting killed in video games is rape.

this proves trump can't win.

the judge is part of san diego la raza lawyers association, but the media just went full on "ethnic heritage"

>le pol is just as bad as SJWs meme

kill yourself faggot

You believe that white people should not have a homeland. You believe white people should be forced to pay for non-whites in their own countries. You believe in importing dangerous ideologies that directly contradict the very foundations of what white societies have built.

Its pretty clear you hate white people.

> believe that white people should not have a homeland.
No. What I believe is that this country has never been, and will never be, a "white homeland." In the early days we forced black Africans here and now we are stuck with their descendants whether you like it or not. That right there disqualifies the U.S from being a "white homeland." However, that's not all. Throughout our history, we have accepted immigrants of all kind, although we have consistently discriminated against them. As a matter of fact, the very notion of what constitutes a "white person" has not remained consistent throughout our history. The only thing that HAS been consistent regarding race in this country is that the notion of a "white person" has consistently been used to discriminate against those who were "not white."

>believe white people should be forced to pay for non-whites in their own countries
First of all, as I explained above, this is not a "white people country." This is a country that includes people of varying races and ethnicity, all united together under this idea called "legal citizenship." In other words, you have NO claim to this being "your land" base on the color of your skin alone. Anyone born here is a U.S. citizen, and has all the rights associated with that status. You may not like it, but that's simply how it is.

>You believe in importing dangerous ideologies
See this is what I'm talking about. You are such a little sissy-boy bitch. Cry about it some more, faggot.