According to Stormfront, Persians(Iranians) aren't white

According to Stormfront, Persians(Iranians) aren't white.

What's the consensus Sup Forums? And if we're not white, then what are we?

persians are white, iranians are not. you got arabed by the big islamic dick for a millennium

Are you white?

Az in koskhola chi miporsi. Boro baba.
Ina dashtan gav o gosvand mikardan ma shahanshah dashtim.

>Stormfront

Basically anything that wasn't born in a trailer park isn't white enough for stormies.

I don't even know anymore.

Ne me donam chi migi. Bebakchi.

Lol.

Do you have white skin or what?

Learn your language. Force your parents to teach you. Iran will matter in the future, and it will be really embarrassing if you do not speak its language while looking like us.

>Az in koskhola chi miporsi. Boro baba.
Ina dashtan gav o gosvand mikardan ma shahanshah dashtim.
"From this idiots what are you asking. hmpf.
They were fucking cattle and goats (when) we had kings of kings."

Better question yet, can you say nigger?

No? Well, you're white enough.

>They were fucking cattle and goats (when) we had kings of kings
It's the present that matter ya dingus.

>WE WUZ KINGZ
Stop it.

White are only germanics, scandinavians and anglo.
You are not white.

It's tan.

I don't know if you know people with this problem too, but I understand the language fine, I just can't speak it. Like I can only respond back in English. It makes no fucking sense because I can understand a verbal conversation fine.

>typical swede

>stormfront

>stormfront

Lightbrown?

Maybe some are white,but I haven't seen that many Persians/Iranians.

why would you care if you're a cumskin ?

SO YOU BE SAYIN

I know exactly what you mean. That is why I think you should work on this.
Persian is a very difficult language to learn - I have friends who try so hard but can not speak sentences naturally, and family friends, who are Iranian, whose kids don't either. (speak the language well - but "understand" it).

Don't give something as precious as this up!!

Do your parents speak Persian at home?

>typical swede
Speaks 5 languages, is confident, and is proud of his flag (Swedish flag).

Which world map does your flag matter on? and what are your skills beside repeating lazy ad hominems?

I'll keep practicing my Farsi, thank you

>countries werent shitholes before the arabic/islamic invasion

kill yourself

I belieb u r mud shit thnx

>preps 5 bulls
>is cuckfident
>proud fag

Last response in this thread.

>Projecting gay and cuck-urges this hard to someone who admittedly does not give a flying shit about anonymous leafs.

kys

You on the left

stop carrying about muh whites. just say european.

persians are iranians just like czechs are slavs

>100% white European according to this thread

sandniggers arent white

>What's the consensus Sup Forums?
Stormfront is retarded. The Iranians were objectively descendants of the Proto-Indo-Europeans. They initially had the same type of religion, and the same societal structure (until they set up an empire). A shitload of Arabs went there when they invaded, though.

Persian is the ethnicity, Iranian is the nationality.

Persians aren't sandniggers you dumb fuck. The Arab invasion happened later.

At most you are southern Euro tier "white".
Why care though.

>stormfront

DROPPED

Who the fuck cares what stormweenies think? You may be distant cousins, but you're still fellow Indo-Europeans.

If you count persians as white you might aswell count syrians, greeks, south italians, iberians and spicks as white

>Which world map does your flag matter on? and what are your skills beside repeating lazy ad hominems?

LEAVE
THE REPUBLIC
ALONE

I'll fucking kill you I swear.

Look at their nose. They're not white.

I am an Iranian. Here are the thoughts I have gathered over my time here and in Canada. First, on diaspora.

You must pledge your allegiance to the nation that you immigrated to, there is to be no hyphen Canadian, or hyphen American. You are now Canadian. However, you will also never be fully Canadian because you lack the blood/ethnic ties with the native population. You can put a dog in a shed but that does not make it a horse. We do not belong here, once Iran is solved of the Islamic question, you should move back. Right now, any dissenters are tortured and I value my life enough to differentiate between honour and foolishness (with respect to battling a tyrannical government that has the support of the people; i.e. futility). If you are to stay here, you respect the laws, assimilate fully, SHALL NOT VOTE, hold office, or do any other thing that a native citizen has earned the right to do (rights are earned, not given. We have not done anything to earn them, just moved on a plane). It is a sad sight that these are no longer requirements for immigrants, but gloating rights. In general, immigrants are NOT worth the risk and do NOT pay themselves off, considering what happens when you let immigrants in (not just from Iran, Eastern Asia, but from Africa and other objectively worse shitholes). Immigrants come in with these rules: assimilate as I have stated above (respect for culture of natives), one-child policy, limited number of immigrants, etc. All this is to say that the culture and people must be respected and honoured; we owe them a debt of gratitude.

On Iranians, there was a great thread on 4+4 pol about the genetics (actual arguments for and against) and how Iranians play a part in this all. The Arab invasion is over-exaggerated because Iranian culture has been preserved for millennia, even after being conquered much more severely by the Mongols and Greeks. Race-mixing inevitably occurred, but not to the extent that one might think (cont).

"whiteness" is a colonial concept.

In america, you are either a nigger or not. Currently there is a lot of jewbux involved with identifying as a nigger. Therefore, now spics, fags, persians, street-shitters, chinks and every sort of third world refuse with no self-respect at all is identifying as nigger.

None of these groups identify as nigger within their own nations, however.

Go home b o y

>stormfront

Middle Eastern people are in the "MIDDLE" surrounded by other peoples who are more racially distinct, Middle Eastern people are Mongrels due to their MIDDLE location in the world.

Now add Islam and they turn into inbreeds too.

I don't know about the history behind the syrians, but yes, the rest are of the same larger ethnic background. Actually basing it off of skin color is retarded. As an example, the Australian Aboriginals are more closely related to Pacific Islanders than they are to Africans.

>persians and iranians are white
>italians, greeks, spanish and portuguese are not

wtf Sup Forums

Didn't you get the news?

No one is white. Never was. Bad translation or something.

You're a retard. There are multiple ethnic groups within the Middle East. Arabs, Persians, Bedouins, and Kurds are all distinct from each-other, and that's just off the top of my head.