TFA's main character is called Rey

>TFA's main character is called Rey
>'Rey' means king in Spanish

What did Raimi mean by this?

She has a dick

HOLY SHIT

I've always looked at this picture and thought it was the only attractive picture I've seen of Daisy Ridley because of her fair and inoffensive make up.

Upon closer examination of her smile I notced something.

She has that whole British-Russel-Brand upper lip smile thing going on. Pic related.

I unironically thought she looked good in this picture. Does this make me a fag?

Honestly that picture is the second time I've thought she looked somewhat attractive. The other is that webm where she smiles and she looks like she's wearing a star treck type outfit.. I don't know what it's from or know how to explain it properly.

I've seen it before. She's cute there too. She's really not an unattractive girl, but she's one of those actresses that looks much better in a "period" or "niche" piece than they do in real life.

When women lose the allure of their fictional character, and they're draped in colorful makeup, earrings, modern hairstyles, and modern fashion. It "cheapens" them in some weird sense.

Emilia Clarke is another prime example of this. Worse actually.

>I unironically thought a cute girl looked good in this picture
>Does this make me a fag?

>fish mouth

>cute
Homosexual detected

that she can not act

WE

WAZ

>le gay trap Sup Forums meme

KUNGZ!

>meme
It's cute when homos are in denial. She has a penis. You are a faggot.

Really great meme, keep it up man. It's not gay when she's feminine amirite? LOL

>trying this hard to fit in

You're the one talking about dicks on girls you retad.

She's so precious

For me it's that she falls into the ugly but weirdly decent looking category. Taylor swift is also the same for me.

Why the hell are so few people remembering it?

They're recycling the plot for the original trilogy. Luke was a heir to Vader. Shit was important before it got retconned in prequels. Vader was supposed to be royalty.

In a deleted scene Yoda from ROTJ even explains that Luke was groomed to replace Vader through HEIRDOM.

So my guess is She is a heir to the First Order's throne, sort of. Probably descendant of the Palpatine. Because Disney has no original ideas.

Since when does Daisy have a dick.

Someone explain this meme to me.

Please tell me it's a meme.

It is. You're supposed to like feminine dicks because this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is filled with degenerates.