Real talk: Can Mcgregor beat Mayweather?

Does he really stand a chance?

For the third time this year, 'no'.

No, next question.

he better now with all that shit talking

Maybe

if recurring digits yes

yes

No. Now fuck off back to /heem/ with the rest of the manchildren.

Okay Floyd

Yes, a man who has never been in a boxing match in his life can beat a fighter who hasn't been beat in 21 years/49 fights and is arguably the greatest pound for pound boxer ever. What could go wrong?

A fighter who is 40 years old, hasn't fought in 2 years and has weak brittle fucking hands who has fought bums / fighters who were past their prime.

Yes. Conor will heem him within the first four rounds. Conor is simply way too big and powerful.

Of course he does. He's younger, bigger and hungrier. Fighting sports is the ultimate chaos.

I'd give him about 15% chance.

no bc he is hwite

Let's see.
A professional boxer's 50th match, he has 49 wins, some say he is the greatest of all time.
In a boxing match versus a MMA fighter who is going to fight his first ever boxing match, in other words - an amateur.
Gee i wonder who's going to win.

>McGregor will lose but Mayweather will allow the fight to be close
>Dumbass fans will think "Oh look how close it was, McGregor almost won"
>Rematch scheduled next year to fleece even more money off of said dumbasses.

I would say the odds for this fight are

8% Connor wins by KO
0% Connor wins a desc
60% Floyd wins by desc
32% Floyd wins by KO

>32% Floyd wins by KO

trips decide

I'd go
>10% Conor KOs Floyd
>0.000000000000001% Conor gets dec over Floyd
>85% Floyd gets decision, likely UD
>5% Floyd KOs Conor

I just want them both to die

>2017 century
>watching boxe

I hope you're not doing that.

Floyd came from a boxing family and has been boxing since he was 4yrs old. McGregor has been training boxing for what around 6 months. Good technique and natural boxing instincts are picked when you are young, it's not really something you can magically learn as an adult.

Only a fool would think this fight will be competitive. Conor has no chance.

smack dat pea-hed clen off m8

Conor never had a pro boxing match but he's been training in boxing way before he was even in the UFC

Why is this meme being spread

Conor has absolutely no chance unless he can KO Floyd

Fuck off hue hue, only hillbillies and mouth breathers watch MMA. It's not a legitimate sport.

are they fighting in the octagon?

no?

no.

lol he got knocked out silly by his sparring partner less than 2 weeks ago.

He will KO Mayweather inside 4 rounds.

Take it to the bank, thank me later.

So he trained boxing on Floyds level? Was Connor an Olympic athlete? Has he been training with the greatest boxers in the world since he was a small child?

You MMA fans don't realize the top boxers in the world are on a whole other level. They have trained consistently at on thing since a very young age.

floyd is a senior citizen looking for the easiest fight, he bit off more than he can chew

never underestimate conor, that's what got him where he is

The fight is pretty much guaranteed to suck.

His mouth got him where he is. He copied Floyds self marketing. The only thing he lacks is Floyds massive list of accomplishments and Floyd's skill.

Conor started training boxing when he was 12-14 years old, he won the youth ireland championship. Look it up his trainers have nothing but good things to say about him.

He was coached by phil sutcliffe a former Olympian as a kid.

Why are Americans cheering for a non American? I hate pussies that don't cheer for home team.

This isnt about countries you dumb fuck.

> Calls someone dumb
> Watches wwf for soccer moms and dude bros aka mma

Why are you saying this to me, I didn't even brought MMA to the conversation.
MMA is more entertaining tho.

Also, only niggers and nigger lovers watch boxe.

ur gay, faggot

at what point will Conor fanboys realize that he throws his dreaded left with his face first and his right hand in his pocket.

Two words: check hook.

Trips or higher conor wins

who cares. that shit is gay af

I'd say 20% chance,my man. It'll be worth it just for the chance to see boxingfags commit mass suicide if he does heem Floyd. Imagine how mad Floyd sr. will be lmao

So close..yet so far away. Jusr like Floyd's defense

>Floyd wins by KO

Mayweather will probably just win on points with punches or whatever but eh fuck it penis penis penis

based tom poster

A Mayweather TKO is much more realistic than people think and more probable than a decision IMO. If the fight ends up going to the later rounds, imagine how non-competitive it's going to be. The ref isn't just going to let gassed out and outclassed Connor stand there and eat unanswered punches for the last 18 minutes of the fight or so. Even if Floyd doesn't knock Connor down for the 10 count he could still easily stop the fight.

>Check hook

Where have I seen that before? Let's ask Jose Aldo.

Kek McGregor still too scared to give Nate the third fight the Stockton Kid deserves. 530 BITCHES.

oh so you don't know what a check hook is.

Is professional boxing a scam ?

no but McGregor fans are dumb and will pay $100 ppv to see a 'punchers chance'.

>Olympic boxing
I think Floyd will win but please god leave the farce that is Olympic boxing out of this

Fucking kill yourself black Twitter faggot

here's what's going to happen;
>They'll dance around for a few rounds
>Conor will tag him early with the left and drop him but Floyd will recover
>Floyd will be Floyd and point fight his way to a split decision
>people start taking Conor seriously
>the re-match nets them double or triple what they made first fight
It's all scripted. Think with your wallets goyim

>cheering for a wife beating nigger instead of a decent, wholesome white man
reevaluate your life

I've been seriously considering laying $500 on Mayweather even though I never bet on anything

no

Smart money is on McGregor by KO round 3. That's when he's told people he's going to tee off and get the knockout. Just a little insider info for my Sup Forumsartan friends.

The implied percentage chance of Floyd winning KO/TKO or Decision is the reverse of that on sports books with betting markets giving him a 60% chance of winning by KO/TKO. If you think Floyd is winning by decision you can get odds of 2 to 1 or better

No joke these two fights were pretty aesthetic

what's your sauce? or are you just meme'ing

D-d-did you not watch the 3 press conferences i did my man?
Want my thoughts on it? Ya.. i really think Conor can win 100%, go back and watch em. I break it down for you.
And stop fucking texting me.

>A Mayweather TKO is much more realistic than people think

Floyd will kill him with counter punching

A fight is a fight so we can't say no but McGregor will probably lose. His objective is merely to last 12 rounds with Floyd. McGregor wins by simply saying he hung in there with the Goat while Floyd gets easy money.

>Floyd will kill him

yeah should be 100% desu

Any of you mcgregor fans actually bought a slip yet? for any significant amount of money?

I've got around 8k on Conor

youve been saying that for a month. pic faggot

ITT movies only you have seen

No, and it doesn't matter. The fight is going to be boring as shit.

>Two counter punchers waiting for the other to engage

Yeah it's going to be fucking thrilling.

>around 8k
>not lying btw
jesus. this is pathetic

this, if we stop pretending for a moment

The only way to know is to shell out $100 OP

If he wins: Boxing BTFO forever, Conor becomes King of Ireland.

If he loses: Quadrupled his net worth, could still beat little boy floyd in an actual fight and everybody including floyd knows it, will claim the boxing rules kept floyd alive and 'I'm not even a boxer and still stepped into the ring'.

In other words, Conor can't lose here. He's probably just doing this to help floyd pay his taxes, because in he end he's a fan of floyd.

>If he wins: Boxing BTFO forever

not really

floyd is good but he's not seen as one of the greats

*Citation needed*

>Floyd
>not seen as one of the greats
>49-0

>floyd is not seen as one of the greats
If you have no clue what you're talking about, why even speak?

well , i think he has a big chance here
he is bigger , faster , younger
as he said , his fists are larger than floyd's head
if you talk numbers , then , mcgregor is way stronger **according to ESPN**

so , YES , i think he has a chance , big chance.

>egypt
are you even allowed to watch sports? cause that sounds like the opinion of someone who has no idea what theyre talking about

he dodge it or he take it like a boss, either way, his left is landing and the other guy start crying

D-do you seriously believe this? Like this thought is real in your head?

YOU'RE AN EGYPT
>YOU FUCKING EGYPT
YOU'RE AN EGYPT
>YOU FUCKING EGYPT
YOU'RE AN EGYPT
>YOU FUCKING EGYPT
YOU'RE AN EGYPT
>YOU FUCKING EGYPT

in a real fight? yes

in a boxing fight? hell no

No

Power and size means nothing to Mayweather. He is a master of not getting hit (which is the objective in boxing) and scoring points in the ring and winning this way. Say what you want about the man, but in terms of technical proficiency, he is the greatest boxer ever. And I can't see a man who has received barely any focused boxing training beating him.

Early rounds if he's very aggressive.

There is no late round KO or decision for him here.

yeah floyd is great at defending against trained boxers who throw punches properly
but conor isn't one of them

floyd has never fought a guy with conors style
conor goes in swings a bunch floyds thinking wtf is this pikey doing and gets heemed
ez ko for conor in 2 rounds

no

Lol shut up you dummy

Aldo ran chin forward into a punch

True. Lomachenko would literally make Conor another baby.

I knew I'd find you in here lol this is the funniest case of someone trying to talk themselves into believing something is gonna happen I've ever seen.

Kek. McGregor had to move up two divisions at a weight class that he never fought in. Fuck outta here.

>This excuse
He was the one who asked for the fight at that weight both times lol. Nate pieced him up in the first fight.