What sport should my kid play?

What sport should my kid play?
He is 3 y/o right now

I want this lil nigga bring some money to family doing sport, when I'll become old fart

You belgians are good cyclists, why not that?

sorry bro, I don't think Belgium ever produced a world class talent in anything, including Kongo Blacks.
Football will pop, start him training in esports

i would think that golf has some of the least barrier to entry from a genetic standpoint since people of almost all body types can play it at a good level. and golf tournaments pay a shitload too.

most kids develop well by playing a wide variety of sports and games growing up. when they're younger most top athletes tend to be in thigns like gymnastics, martial arts, or dance when they were younger kids. things like that. disciplines that just expose you to lots of methods of moving your body, producing power/speed, being flexible, etc. a good foundation for other sports in the future.

Esports, for sure.

Baseball. Players signing $300-$500 million contracts like they are nothing

Tennis

>esports
I want him to be physically developed as well

Is it very competive?

>golf, tennis

way too expensive

Baseball in Europe is like soccer in the US. You don't have to be goat to look amazing vs your peers. You only have to be good enough to get a car cash contract. Look at Max Kepler

tennis, golf
and boxing as a side hobby so he can kick the shit out of pussies who think tennis is for fags

>I want him to be physically developed as well
that's great, just don't count on that to be his income.
sports careers are unlikely to work out, and even if they do they can be cut short by injury in a second.
Average NHL player makes $2.4 mill USD, NFL is $2.1 mil. But if you only get one of two seasons at that, it's not going to ast you the next 60 years, especially minus income tax (39.4% in the US at that level), agent's fees, etc.

>it's not going to ast you the next 60 years,
last

soccer its great till 10 years old
then move him to baseball

wut?
Didn't know that NHL salaries higher than NFL
wew

A lot more people are on an NFL team

look like my legs when i try to walk

good

water polo

This. Plus with baseball, OP kid will be fat and insecure

You're from a 3rd world country, so his only hope is divegrass

>el chicANO

darts is the sport of the future

>eddy merckx wasnt world class

Boxing so you can steal all his money when he's brain damaged

Rugby, Then send him to France.

wonder what percentage of those are roids

>Sup Forums is about to become a congregation of balding middle-aged dads asking for parenting advice

how the fuck are we letting this happen

where do us cool young kids go to talk sport now? is there a hip, new, happening sports image board around?

well if gookmoot was worth half of a stale eggroll, we'd have one

It isn't.
At least in murrika you have some football while baseball is literally non existing outside Universities hypsters.

Poker

I always thought if you want your child to world class at some just surely pick the most obscure sports, like how many niggas really do archery consistently or fencing or some shit some poor kosvivian child could the world best but just never had the chance.

>way too expensive
if you want your kid to be successful in any sport, you have to put money into it. It's not the 80's anymore.

>$1 - 4 million isn't going to last you 60 years
$1 million USD is enough to retire on and live comfortably for as long as you stay alive. If you can't do it you've fucked up your finances big time.

one racquet sport for hand eye coordination + any other sports you'd like depending on the kid's natural abilities. most top sportsmen played more than one sport growing up. pogba and nadal are the examples that come to mind but i'm sure there are loads of them.

golf

big money in golf

Boxing. Floyd and Conor are drowning in money.

>non existing outside Universities hipsters.
There's a few teams around large cities were this kind of isn't the case during certain times of the year but the stadiums are still like 4/5ths empty outside of major events.

In the vast majority of teams the only people who watch are player's direct families.

Basketball. Guys like fucking turner and mozgov make 60 million to play 3 minutes a game

Formula racing.

F1, start him in kart racing at the age of 4 and with continued guidance hopefully he'll turn into the next Lewis Hamilton, bringing in enough money to last 3 generations

F1, Boxing, Swimming, Rugby.
Take him to a nutritionist when he's 8, tell him to "read" his knees. He'll be able to tell his aprox height when he'll reach 18-20. this will be helpful in deciding what sport to focus on.
even if it doesn't work out, he'll have a physique that will drown in pussy, which is already a win.

you don't even live in the US, you have lived a whole life on 1 million USD? that's your personal experience? in this days economy 1 million USD is not enough to survive for a life-time, you are stupid, stop, go away.

>F1
You guys are only forgetting that to became a F1 racer you need to be rich.

Those legs look like they've seen some shit.

not true, doc told me I was supposed to be 6'4 and turned out 5'10-5'11

who the fuck is Turner, this isn't soccer, you can't just say last names and we know them, and Mozgov is like 7'2

no wonder. docs in the us of a are shit. can't even diagnose a cold

you better hope your wife cucked you with some congolese child, aka a lukaku, otherwise your earning potential will dwindle.

Evan turner in Portland

Chess

football as long as he gets signed to ligue one.

Do Basketball or Soccer.