I feel shame like other spaniards

my country is the place where foreigners from this shitty continent get drunk every summer

i like this facebook post
see you in the bar

Necesitamos liberalizar el pais como agua de mayo

it's not your country

Why don't you stop pandering to them, then? I kind of feel bad for you in a way but it's hard not to feel like you want a foot in both ponds

nah, they just want to have their cake and eat it too

dude, grow some balls and stop acting like canadians. pride damnit

What's up with drinking and fighting and shit?
We don't have it here at all. Anyone ever been to Florida? Partying, yes. But even spring breakers are not as degenerate as euro tourists in Spain.

be glad pablo, if it wasnt for tourists where would your mom work and earn money to feed you and your 40 year old brother who still lvies at home

Thank to God I live on the Atlantic side

lolno ahmed, the touristic areas are the poorest for a good reason, tourism is a cancer

what's different there that they don't go there?

Water is colder and the weather is a lottery, although the last summers have been much warmer for some mysteryous reason

yeah right

This. Alicante always looks like fucking trash thanks to everyone. Autarchy when?

>countries hosting both bases
How much of a dick sucking slut can some countries be

You have no idea what real shame is

well atlantic is ambiguous. you are talking about galicia probably. but what about andalusian atlantic coast.

>Spanish national pride
>not being considered a fascist that wants Franco back
pick one and only one

If he thinks we're starving africans, what do you think his idea of Spain would be :^)

Hello

Putos canarios

Im sure independence brought morocco much progress and economical success

Accept Sh*ria.

ouch

Get bantered lad.

>Anyone ever been to Florida
Downtown Orlando is a shitshow every night. We've had stabbings, shootings, and even someone chasing people down the street with a machete. This place isn't much better