JUST

JUST

>playing in a less-glorified la liga with worse mid-tier/bottom feeder teams and less international relevance
kek

-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pPPUUUUTATTTT

PUTA

P
P
P

UUU

PUUTTAAA

PUUUUUUUUUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--------------------------------------[].[].[][;][][;;\;]\

>can't get Neymar for TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS

ouch

source?

one of the clubs senior players

Lmao

MEU PRESIDENT

>Not getting Neymar or Sanchez

KEK

Now they have to pay PSG Neymar wages to Sanchez. The cat is out of the bag on how rich they are

forget the wages, Arsenal are going to hold out for near 100M now since PSG was willing to spend 200M+ on Nerman

I told all you fuckers.

Qataris absolutely btfo.

Neymar was about to come to PSG then he saw Trapp's performance

Uma fica

>he swallowed the annualy bait of PSG spending billions on some guy
You guys really never learn

>implying this wasn't a ruse by Nerman Jr to make bank at Barcelona

Biggest bait of the summer lads

>Barcelona cucking PSG once again

>barcelona have to ruin themselves to keep Neymar
>PSG doesn't have to overspend a mercenary cunt
>somehow it's PSG who get cuked

All according to the plan

>didn't want him anyway guys
l o l

It's more Neymar cucking both. I can't wait for him to do the same thing next year.

Fuck scummy bully fake clubs like P$G, NO means NO!

Where are you reading that Neymar isn't going PSG? I just googled 'Neymar' and I saw nothing of the kind

Yes we did, but the price was a bit too high.
The best scenario was Barcelona getting the money to rebuild their shitty squad ruined by Meshit, PSG getting Neymar and Neymar team getting tons of money.
Now nobody is content but Barcelona got the worst in this drama, they have to give Neymar a new contract.

The cousin twice removed of his barber's neighbour said it under the cover of anonymity.

No shit. Why would either club (or senior club officials/agents) leak active transfer details? It benefits them in no way whatsoever. It only distracts and creates pressure on them. Cui bono? No one.

The only way real transfers ever get leaked is when they're almost completed and every person at the club (receptionists, secretaries, etc; people who would leak to the press) know.

Any time you see a story about a massive blockbuster transfer rumour, just ask yourself "who would leak that?". Unless there's a clear answer then it's either a fake rumour invented by some hack journalist, or it's invented by an agent to create leverage in contract discussions.

NEYMAR COME TO FENEHRBACE

NEIMAR

Neymar told ESPN he wasn't aware about Pique' pic on twitter, barca fags btfo

It's not over until it's over!
I'd lmao at Pigay if Nerman ends up signing at PSG

>implying the pic means anything

>implying the pic doesn't mean anything
"pigay" is bigger than PSG
He has more trophies than that small club lol frrench sunderland with money
don't worry Denial is only the first stage

>Spending 220m on fucking overpriced asshole like Neymar

PSG are saved if he doesn't sign with them...

Worse thing is this dumb fuckers will buy Alexis for 120 millions and 50 millions wages