What does Sup Forums truly think of Dimitar Berbatov?

What does Sup Forums truly think of Dimitar Berbatov?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dd1oIcOveM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_national_football_team#Ranking_history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poo poo pee pee

great technique and an eye for the goal. I always rated him desu. also this

I forgot he existed

also this

Le worse ibrahimovic man

this. also i'd like to add he's a lazy bastard and i bet his move to monaco was probably the best career move he's ever made. i mean who's better to saunter down the french riviera? he's just too cool

was he really lazy or was his play just too damn smooth?

He believed that he could compensate effort with class. On occasion it worked beautifully, but in the long run it kept him from becoming an all-time great. Very interesting player, sad there aren't more like him.

overrated because he played at United

My personal favorite striker ever

i don't

I watched BobbyTops live when Fulham played Villa and everyone who says he is lazy is a lying cunt who never watched a live game, his movement was brilliant, always picked up great spaces it's why he looked classy because he had time.
Yes I rate him, even when he was at Fulham and was near the end of his career he still looked class.

>everyone who says he is lazy is a lying cunt who never watched a live game, his movement was brilliant
this is pretty much how the british press reacts to every intelligent/talented foreign player
see: ozil

His first touch was so good.

lel even manages to make a bicycle kick look nonchalant

lazy-ass nigga

did he not care about your NT? desu I wouldn't either if my team stood no chance of winning anything

please delete this

>team was literally third in the world the previous generation

the sole reason why our team is dogshit in the last ~20 years is because the Berbatov's generation(with the exception of some players like Martin and Stilyan Petrov that were always hard niggas) and everyone that came after them are bitch-ass primadonnas

I still believe that delev and popov will become world-class, just give them time

which part of Бългapcки Фyтбoлeн Cъюз are you from, diasporcuck

watch yourself cunt
I'm not bulgarian, just remember watching popov in the EL or something when he was younger and thinking he looked really good

Legend

Benched by Chicharito and he got mad as fuck lmao

~ Benzema / Falcao / Cavani tiers.

deserved a better team

I'd rather have RVP on my team

Overrated meme.

Literally a east europe Finazzi

Loved him for Spurs. Truly a great striker with lovely technique

was great in The Godfather 3

I'd say he was worse than them, clearly had more talent but he was useless most of the time; also, way too overrated

>leaf

Basically this. He was pretty cool for Leverkusen.

>it's the Bulgarian who hates people who leave the gypsy shithole known as Bulgaria to live a better life

I'm lmaoing @ u while I drive my 2015 car, making 22 dollars an hour while you slave away for 40 levas a day and take the shitty avtobys and watch gypsy babies multiple

one of my favorite players desu

never, EVER, fucking dare respond to me again, DeShawn

t. Mitko drinking his beer, smoking away his lungs, and playing belote with the neighborhood losers on shitty broken benches while I'm literally preparing to go to Miami for a week

Sorry you weren't lucky enough to win a green card :)

Why do you know so much about Bulgaria? How many Bulgarians do you fall out with in a week/

I'm Bulgarian you stupid fuck,

>le lazy striker

cringe

but that's clearly the united states flag
this makes no sense

The only cringe is that you enjoy living in a country where gypsies are overtaking the national population.
Technically I'm an American also since I have citizenship here.

t. Hasan Ahmedov
""""""""Bulgarian""""""""" emmigrant

Even a country as wretched as Bulgaria is better off without garbage like you.

The anti-Chicharito.

>this projection

If I was a Muslim I'd probably want to stay in Bulgaria considering the growing pomak population.
But anyway I guess one country's trash is another's treasure because the US liked me enough to pay for my college tuition and now I'm making 45k straight out of college :)

Always rated him desu, really liked watching him play, only wish he worked harder and actually fought that pathetic manlet spic for his spot, Berba was always better then little pea

>Berbatov at PAOK
Literally fucking nothing.

Zdrasti nigger, kvo sta?

Pls respond. I don't believe you

You're garbage, because you think that you're somehow better than the people who didn't run away from their country, not because you're a muslim gypsy.

You equate your self-worth with the unremarkable monthly paycheck that you worship. That says everything that anyone should ever need to know about you.

literally Jamal

Wasted too much of his career at Tottenham

was literally kidnapped by the mob over here

He was a cool player.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dd1oIcOveM

>he thinks 22$ an hour is a lot of money

O I Am Laff, I make more than that as a junior software consultant in Sofia. I also have a 2016 car and my own apartment, go prep the black bull for your wife you cuck

>I'm making 45k straight
so, you are actually bragging that you are making less than an illegal beaner mowing lawns on a Djiboutian basket-weaving image board, you unironic nigger?

this - PLEASE stay in the US. Marry a local landwhale to feel like a true murrican. Give your children retarded names like Stephen or Michelle and buy them the latest XBone-iPhone so they don't throw a fit. Make sure they never learn a single word of Bulgarian and advise them to never come back here.
Pomaks and gypsies are better than filth like you

Wow fake Bulgarian American thoroughly BTFO

Anyway what is Dimi up to these days?

charity shit mostly. I think he finally accepted that his career is over

You honestly have balls even trying to challenge me for anything you literal subhuman. Nothing of worth ever came or will come out of the shithole you were spawned in, and simply for the fact that I'm not a cuck europoor like yourself and the rest of the these euro shitskins ITT im in the right. My life matters and yours doesn't. Don't ever forget that.

>My life matters and yours doesn't. Don't ever forget that.
lmao go fap to anime you socially anxious retard

being lazy :-DD

hell prolly become the CSKA or the National Team coach in a year or two, he said he wanted to coach recently

Thought this was an 18+ board

kek
S E E T H I N G diasporashit/nigger back for a second helping of bulgarian loads

Half-way hoping he signs for Beroe, so I could see him play again. But it just seems absurdly unrealistic that he would even consider playing in Bulgaria again.

Third in the world?? At fucking what?

More like third from bottom you delusional prick lol

>bong education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_national_football_team#Ranking_history

this, he's basically an anthropomorphism of monaco

Sublime technically and had a very calm and clinical playstyle some could refer to as lazy. Maybe not a great player but a very good one.

maybe because paok had to play both Berbatov and Athanasiadis because >muh team flag Klaus
and the coach didn't want a 4-4-2 so he put Berbatov at the position 10? Im just saying maybe?
So how is that 6 year plan going on brah. or was it 3. or was it reset every week?

>impling he's wrong

/thread

>Not having a new car every year.
What's poverty feel like Jamaal?

so Cavani tier is about right then

Wow, Slavic men are really handsome.

>there are people on this board who value a mediocre pay-check in a foreign land over continuing tradition and enriching their native culture

Migrants to the US from non-war-torn shit-holes are so lame

>insane technical ability
>great at link up play
>work rate varies wildly depending on match

and it's why their national team will never win anything again

Lmao this has been said never. Fuck off

Shit