Marion Le Pen

I love this girl. Not only is she a pretty face, but she wants to remove savage muslims from the society her ancestors helped to build and preserve her culture. Im obsessed lads.

youtu.be/4D6AVXBEn1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpiRUwO-qgZy8NyLJXi8W-A
google.fr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisY2dWHrMuMNU5oeTOi1le1WjCI0mA8XQU0DHRAHXanupBleQbYRqFR5Pg9tdGeKl4I7QwTbhdgf32zG4lvKC04NHWAUJcY39yfjkjVzhX1E7kN5jbdRlsug4VQzsDfDb6Malaat-Sd9n6NbgK0wvzSWJT0UZOMEV9FM1-XCOoDys5TZeTl6b-eWs_1-wkg1DiXSRqoPeNTJXrT2uwUyvp0YLin0Yt93wmmTOdw_1kkQaTocZbzVroIUcGmJOy3HIvUmqxv2QPV3VT0pJo5DlBAwXuLHHs1ieoaze1wWizmR0grQS6kxsN4VK8-ADyOvn3if7Gcr0UhgLQAus5AblANd7kzJVJu-nDKfue3PdnVzeth339NtT7xK9d3H_13L-Q5SOFN97dcoTCjoxcDyCsuKSrjqDB6YJhk4ebPFEYnMQi0MbOlhy0q47B5Xi0FRNVPIQdqzDrmxMtfDKn_1HT0T9yucCde981Hc8NOKm3OdInx7PWvIJGSF0SY1zRBVjFeiTzbvtPOzFYQxl0N6LlgoqaxccjSA_1xTPC3XnW_1bi6ZR9uDb0mAEPOzVJfJRxdDSkOw9SDBdPs5mwNIZ6gFT1K_12KVBIJFWVWNa_1mKvqH6e9hhUMWO4_1rvj7spxk8PlFOo3z5EpPNG-h6J6PlciEOlRr9YVogf6EcfFKQclTHS58rUJGZ8soAt84yRVaBAsYlVFTtjoWQ4wRgzOHoQChHBMGI_1mFmSyuY14cMLfqdslN1IF1NnGbG1QP4NTAnQCl_1ZjRJ0_19QhvMHgWO38MHYglaTl3WP1K1oh-a_1FdlQiOpMm_1UcOTZ5rPTIh5El4FTeMjfWtyggEGJKCekboWYU6f8Bs-qMV3C6PNAUl-u880gzobb-q0v1PU_1eISQI2y9U3955A87zpdy-TOgw19uXEMSL1ZV1YNG2HElocLMBgBYiBnwkei6qJ2MRs_1sCkqgQGu5aOb0qKKUFP48hv6iCYpJ2COrzo7nFGWorK_1krAwPA8EiMVkxRnLj_1TDE6B9RcMkCarMTYVg6zvqGjA7NGxJ7KUmSmDRCWHpSBTyL3o4Fh_1ptiXQFp_1Qy1wQ36fNt4ZK2IJaTB2BLiQCMIhr2-w223xgHZSTVeMgflvILl_1adLo11COs7DzxEzddxPtyKyVNm-F2VzAWEoqXRQwP2fvA1DNvtGaClWQujPLT-wnQ4SBans2CUAh5AQLOlXssgru8NxqkdPn0KCGHF85WorFMaXkssazI6ZA_1DsyZ89-Syjfp03sE5POMscwUGf-DRLQkBbA7da8tYgNcOVk9EqiYaHRRD8_1kvE81kLMbuu-Yea9LpLhPimn4qJuV90ZrGoGjlEHl6UD1w54dL_1oabDJL9h4xuTtd_1BFKSy8acwQc21ii6EPb4EmnHwHSXC7ggNkujjswjUarD4TzttNFlhyyK5l0gdiu1fMXcjsmnKcyBOMcZ9SeWMPcWb-l-dC2wGgLtK8b3nxpkNL2UljoWxS7u2kb0WALWPl5EUa8zVmneeW59aAoa9U50GdcL1rFAGkIorACYsz6ALRp-5pLj6TQKZxpqnTRpYkSGiD5-Nyt_10ycZs7Mm1-thFq7jK6lo1pnXuvm4n4GKMDfeBVz8KF6RzXALNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FN are good only in so far they upset and Crash the status quo. Beyond that they are useless

I'd love to stick it in her butt and pee

>Aphex Twin

muh nigga

Her father was a Mossad agent.

And immideatly this thread is swarmed by the degenerate scum that is 90% of Sup Forums. Truly a abomination, a product of compliemcy and the modern world. May god save us from this evil

the song sounds french. its like a paradise soundtrack to a muslim-less france.

:^)

What is French nationalisms relation to the French revolution?

>cross-eyed

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

birth of the flag and the "liberte equalite, fraternite" slogan

they spit on the revolution

Whouhahahahaha très drôle...

Maintenant tu peux retourner au collège

I know, the French people spread the revolution around the world and in many ways French identity is directly built on It, but in the same time the revolution destroyed traditional monarchies and went against the church. It also planted the seeds of the liberal degeneracy we see Today. So for exemple monarchists may oppose the ideas of the Revulotion. And then we have Napoleon, which complicates the debate on French identity in relation to the Revulotion even further

degenerate

fuck off ahmed

If only she had blue eyes, instead of poop-colored.

I honestly prefer this right-wing qt

>'Democratic' party
>elections
>republic
>secularism
>laicism

Empire and monarchy dei gratia, or bust

KILL
ALL
INFIDELS

quads demand I dump more

quads have spoken

But at the same time, the Revulotion expanded France and almost led It to world domination. Surley there must be something good with the Revulotionary ideals when they could mobilize the French nation So well? Or is all that attributed solely to Bonapartism?

so right wing, libs have the nuts to call a Jewess Hitler.
I'm in love.

Too bad FN has shitty communication skills and won't win the election.
Every person they send on TV to shill for the party always ends up looking like a retard in the end, Marine better step the game up, because the left has prepared a cute smart-sounding black woman to run against her. Look her up fags, her name's Rama Yade.
It's gonna be Obama and Hillary all in one. Black card + Woman card vs middle-aged woman with a bad reputation and a literally nazi dad.

almost done

All France spit on the revolution, a lot of people admire Napoléon, Charlemagne or Louis XIV but nobody ever idolized Robbespierre or Danton

okay now I'm done.

Satan apparently agrees with me
Ayelet confirmed best right wing qt

So all the patriotic passion of the Revulotionary wars (1792-1815) are attributed to bonapartism?

This bitch is hotter than le pen

>Rama Yade

Nobody will vote for her m8, she was defeated on first round at every local election she tried to win, the funny fact is that she was allways sent in secure constitucies...

To be honest the revolutionnary wars weren't about patriotism... Most of the soldiers were conscripts so they were forced to fight, in fact the peasantry was opposed to the revolution and they supported Napoleon and the monarchist latter on.

yeah you know what, i would.

sneaky pepe btw

The degeneracy of Americans, always finding ways to Worship globalists and attribruting It to lower instincts. Its in your cancerous nature after all

nope

let me bee your Marechal Marion
mary me

Only hot in a "She looks kinda like Trinity from the Matrix, and I really wanted to fuck Trinity in High school" kinda way.

Would totally bang though.

Go get raped by a Muslim, then apologize to him, Sven.

This woman is objectively hot.

she's like 50 are you a corpse fucker ?
do you have mommy issues ?

Yes, thats why i meant bonapartism, since from what i think he revieved the French nation even If It Was Revulotionary and salvaged France from the deadly grip of the revulotionaries. Kind of like Stalin salvaged russia from the Revulotion but in a communist form

thats a jewish bitch. rodent, vermin, lice.

nice bait

She should not be idealized because of some petty sexual attractiveness

>because the left has prepared a cute smart-sounding black woman to run against her. Look her up fags, her name's Rama Yade.
She's gonna make 0.5%, maybe 1% if she push the race card

Better example than Stalin would be Franco.

>brown eyes
lol shes a muslim herself

No because Franco crushed the "Revulotion" while Bonaparte came to power when It had already taken rot in all aspects of French society

>Rama Yade

I laughed

Not an argument

I'm going to have to phone the queen and tell her to cut off your potato rations until you paddy fucks stop shitposting

You're right. I also idealize her because she is an ultra-nationalist, and I wish I had an ultra-nationalist gf.

The Republic had full control of Spain when Franco led the army revolt, too.

And there was still significant resistance to the Revolution in parts of France when Napoleon became consul.

Napoléon took power tanks to the revolution, in fact at the beginning he was supportive of it then he changed his mind. In fact every major conservative intellectual of that time followed this patern, Burcke and De Maistre were in favor of the french revolution at the begining then they turned reactionnary

Me too, to be honest

Most of rural France were opposed to the revolution though, the thing is that peasants were not used to show discontent, when the peasantry rebelled it was a reaction to some serious shit.

Does anyone have the Marion photo that was used here?

Chateaubriand, too, although his Revolutionary sympathies didn't last long, and by 1972 he was fighting on the Royalist side.

From what I hear, there's still people in the Vendée who haven't gotten over it.

She has all the looks of an utterly dirty, satisfying fuck. 11/10, would do.

Too bad she's married.

shes like 40 and has lesbo short hair
and is german and a science dork

>tfw for once there's a politician in your country that you can like
Feels good lads

>but she wants to remove savage muslims from the society her ancestors helped to build and preserve her culture.

You don't believe that, don't you ?

You are just a nigger

it runs in the family

W A I F U
A
I
F
U

never knew that....

it all makes sense...

Putin puppet

It does not

Her Grand-Father even said once "She's in politics because of her pretty face only."

Based Jean-Marie

:/

None. French revolution was kosher like the Russian revolution.

i call bullshit, go back to algeria, ISIS!

t. atila

she probably has a 80 iq

marine will run rings around her

youtube.com/channel/UCpiRUwO-qgZy8NyLJXi8W-A

He talks about it in one of his Vlogs, I don't have time to look for it anyways so do it yourself

I hope you speak french you washed-out and mirrored italian

>but she wants to remove savage muslims from the society

No, she doesn't. Neo FN only wants to stop immigration not deport Muslims.

kek drunken irish bastard
she's far from pretty

hey that cat looks like the janitor!

Gotta fight one battle at a time.

Marine Le Penn is controlled opposition. Marion is the real deal.

Marine will get her Jewish boyfriend to fund her.

better than ugly feminist lookalike frauke

Kek. not all jews are bad. think of our lord and saviour.

Jean Marie is crazy anyway, couldnt even beat cuck chirac

She doesn't want to remove anything from anywhere. I am algerian and I met her once in a bar in St Germain des pres, before she was made a deputy. She was all over my dick. Then some of the guys who were with her started taking pics of me and trying to get me kicked out of the bar. But she's a real sweetheart.
Tl.Dr. Irish person has a meme understanding of french nationalism

Lol she would barely be able to look a sand urchin like you in the eye

im just glad you are posting from your native sandland and not ruining france

a lot of the older algerians in the south who came back in the 50s and 60s vote for fn, jean marie called them honorary french

She looks either qt or malformed depending on the angle.

Orban looks so badass here.

Like a supervillain.

>Her father was a Mossad agent.

Lol no, her father was not afraid to name both the merchant and the kebab while his daughter only names the kebab.

they'd be expected to

she will name the merchant in time

Don't be mad, you cute Frank McCourt character you

i bet these two would be good friends

operation sealion is finally a go
liberate london from the mudbloods

Va chercher tes allocs et dégage

>Imblying thats yours

Lelel, go marry your cousin

Franchement, ton post me fait de la peine Gontran. Ca fait trois ans que j'ai quitté la France, justement parce que j'en avais marre de payer une blinde d’impôts pour financer vos allocs et vos millions fonctionnaires bons à rien.

Franchement, ton post me fait de la peine, Gontran. Ça fait trois ans que j'ai quitté la France, justement parce que j'en avais marre de payer une blinde d’impôts pour financer vos allocs et vos millions de fonctionnaires bons à rien.

>google.fr/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisY2dWHrMuMNU5oeTOi1le1WjCI0mA8XQU0DHRAHXanupBleQbYRqFR5Pg9tdGeKl4I7QwTbhdgf32zG4lvKC04NHWAUJcY39yfjkjVzhX1E7kN5jbdRlsug4VQzsDfDb6Malaat-Sd9n6NbgK0wvzSWJT0UZOMEV9FM1-XCOoDys5TZeTl6b-eWs_1-wkg1DiXSRqoPeNTJXrT2uwUyvp0YLin0Yt93wmmTOdw_1kkQaTocZbzVroIUcGmJOy3HIvUmqxv2QPV3VT0pJo5DlBAwXuLHHs1ieoaze1wWizmR0grQS6kxsN4VK8-ADyOvn3if7Gcr0UhgLQAus5AblANd7kzJVJu-nDKfue3PdnVzeth339NtT7xK9d3H_13L-Q5SOFN97dcoTCjoxcDyCsuKSrjqDB6YJhk4ebPFEYnMQi0MbOlhy0q47B5Xi0FRNVPIQdqzDrmxMtfDKn_1HT0T9yucCde981Hc8NOKm3OdInx7PWvIJGSF0SY1zRBVjFeiTzbvtPOzFYQxl0N6LlgoqaxccjSA_1xTPC3XnW_1bi6ZR9uDb0mAEPOzVJfJRxdDSkOw9SDBdPs5mwNIZ6gFT1K_12KVBIJFWVWNa_1mKvqH6e9hhUMWO4_1rvj7spxk8PlFOo3z5EpPNG-h6J6PlciEOlRr9YVogf6EcfFKQclTHS58rUJGZ8soAt84yRVaBAsYlVFTtjoWQ4wRgzOHoQChHBMGI_1mFmSyuY14cMLfqdslN1IF1NnGbG1QP4NTAnQCl_1ZjRJ0_19QhvMHgWO38MHYglaTl3WP1K1oh-a_1FdlQiOpMm_1UcOTZ5rPTIh5El4FTeMjfWtyggEGJKCekboWYU6f8Bs-qMV3C6PNAUl-u880gzobb-q0v1PU_1eISQI2y9U3955A87zpdy-TOgw19uXEMSL1ZV1YNG2HElocLMBgBYiBnwkei6qJ2MRs_1sCkqgQGu5aOb0qKKUFP48hv6iCYpJ2COrzo7nFGWorK_1krAwPA8EiMVkxRnLj_1TDE6B9RcMkCarMTYVg6zvqGjA7NGxJ7KUmSmDRCWHpSBTyL3o4Fh_1ptiXQFp_1Qy1wQ36fNt4ZK2IJaTB2BLiQCMIhr2-w223xgHZSTVeMgflvILl_1adLo11COs7DzxEzddxPtyKyVNm-F2VzAWEoqXRQwP2fvA1DNvtGaClWQujPLT-wnQ4SBans2CUAh5AQLOlXssgru8NxqkdPn0KCGHF85WorFMaXkssazI6ZA_1DsyZ89-Syjfp03sE5POMscwUGf-DRLQkBbA7da8tYgNcOVk9EqiYaHRRD8_1kvE81kLMbuu-Yea9LpLhPimn4qJuV90ZrGoGjlEHl6UD1w54dL_1oabDJL9h4xuTtd_1BFKSy8acwQc21ii6EPb4EmnHwHSXC7ggNkujjswjUarD4TzttNFlhyyK5l0gdiu1fMXcjsmnKcyBOMcZ9SeWMPcWb-l-dC2wGgLtK8b3nxpkNL2UljoWxS7u2kb0WALWPl5EUa8zVmneeW59aAoa9U50GdcL1rFAGkIorACYsz6ALRp-5pLj6TQKZxpqnTRpYkSGiD5-Nyt_10ycZs7Mm1-thFq7jK6lo1pnXuvm4n4GKMDfeBVz8KF6RzXALNQ

Nice try ahmed, and don't worry the binationals will be the first to lost their papers.

I heard she used to have an Arab boyfriend

The French Revolution was a satanic mob rule and French nationalism came and quelshed the terror in the form of Bonaparte.

Double pair of truth.
Could we adapt the Vendee symbol as a reactionary badge normies don't know to ban yet?