Finally gave this a listen...and it's actually ok...

Finally gave this a listen...and it's actually ok. I feel kind of dumb I let Sup Forums meme me into thinking it was so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWW1O8UzqE4
youtubedoubler.com/me4X
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what this shitty freestyle?
this ones better youtube.com/watch?v=YWW1O8UzqE4

DIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM RIGHT HERE

>past prime old fart beating a dead horse.mp4

They're still trying lmao

I'm sorry that your hero has become irrelevant in terms of creativity. Also, he was never that great to begin with.

Not an Em fan at all, but it's pretty pathetic that Sup Forums just fixated on the on "AND HE"S ORANGE" line and shitposted a bunch of "DRUMPH BLUMPH STUMPH" verses, and they somehow think they unironically btfo'd him.

it's just a shitty verse, from a washed up rapper trying to be edgy by saying the same exact thing a million "entertainers" have been saying for the past two years or so.

>Oh please, those Trump jokes are sol old you're just beating a deal horse now. They're not even funny anymore. At least try to be more creatiOH GOD WHY WON'T THEY STOP MAKING FUN OF MY TRUMPY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY GUYS COME ON I'M NOT MAD IT'S JUST THAT YOUR JOKES AREN'T FUNNY I'M FINE I'M NOT MAD HAHA STAYED TRIGGERED LIBTARDS AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

relax dude

Epic deflection XD

The boy has bought the memes about eminem that reddit has sold him.

>He hasn't heard Sup Forums's diss track on em

i mean i listened to it and thought it was terrible before the memes. his rhyme scheme is forced as shit and he sounds like someone trying to sound like eminem. and the pathetic little "i love da troops" at the end was embarrassing. just the entire self serious manner of the whole thing is laughable.

>I'M NOT MAD IT'S THE LIBTURDS WHO ARE MAD I'M A CALM AND RATIONAL CONSERVATIVE YOU FUCKING SJWS ARE SO TRIGGERED KEK

Not an argument.

EENY MEENY MINY MOE
CATCH BRUNDTPF BY ITS TOE
LIGHT TAN, WITH TEN BLACC MEN
PEPE FASCIST DONT LIKE NACHOS
POOPY TRONFPF

It's not great but it's not terrible either. Kind of like the Ghostbusters reboot. Sup Forums would have you believe it's literally the worst movie ever when it's really just meh. People get caught up in the hatewagoning and this shit gets overblown.

Oh crap Eminem BTFO

you realize not even the alt right supports trump anymore right? obviously some support some of his decisions, but the overall opinion is he's cucked out, which he has.

for a good example of a Trump diss that isnt just pandering to negros, check out this link

>waaah I blame Jews for everything
yawn

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MC's. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

DRUMF IS AN ORANGE ONE INCH DOOR HINGE

hello JIDF

MFW he might unironically think I'm a Jew shill lurking on a Kazakhstani fish breeding forum

That's an awfully hot coffee pot.

Fuck the shitty freestyle
it's all about campaign speech
youtubedoubler.com/me4X

I genuinely think it sounds like complete garbage. I couldn't give a rat's ass about someone insulting Donald Trump, it's just a terrible video and rap.

Mr. Slim shady what are you doing here?

holy shit you're an imbecile. get some help.

t. "I'm not mad the jokes just aren't funny"

Ironic

Literally (you)

I thought it was absolute garbage

Sides in orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

tHaTs An AwFuL hOt CoFfEe PoT