WE

WE

make boring meme threads about things you don't really care about for replies because you're lonely?

SPACE NIGGAZ

What did they mean by this?

MATH JEENEZIUSES

MATH NIGGAZ

UK is so cucked. What happened to brexit fixing it

WUZ

I don't think Brexit even happened yet. It probably won't.

Is this a movie about the apes nasa sent to space before they sent the humans?

>hidden figures
not so much

What happens when this doesn't get any Oscar nominations?

What the hell does brexit have to do with that

The apes literally did more for NASA then these sheboons did.

#oscarssoracistsexist

>that figure in the middle
Ice Cube, NO!

People will continue not to care about them.

Remember all of last year's? It was basically "DONT FOR LITERALLY HITLER THIS NOVEMBER" and then Leo going off on some climate change rant. Whether you agree or not, that was a painful fucking show where actors blurt out their fucking political opinions instead of a show that honors good movies and cinematography.

This
We're seeing an exploitation of the prestige the Oscars carry to project political and social ideas. These ideas should be formed in the movies that are being nominated, not during the award ceremony.
I was glad the Oscars were unlike the Grammys, a ceremony that rewards popularity over merit, but the oscarssoracist hash tag made me sick of it.. you want a black person winning an oscar? Then have him cast in a movie that doesn't involve how hard it is being a black person during a certain time or in a certain place. Even that weird looking fuck from captain Phillips won an Oscar, and he was the bad guy!

>"do you want to be an engineer?"

>"I already be one"
>*preacher music starts playing*

>It's a Sup Forums thread

Which one of the 4 topics is this one? Oh right, it's the "DAE hate niggers?" one. Can't wait for the next thinly veiled "DAE hate liberals?" "DAE think whites are being oppressed?" "DAE hate women?" threads! Keep up the awesome refreshing, totally not recycled echo-chamber hate speech bullshit! You're totally not total pussies getting triggered by black people existing in the media, people having interracial relationships that have nothing to do with you and moking your idol Trump for the numerous retarded things he does on a daily basis.

The next big box office failure!

>yfw the Apollo missions will/have fade into obscurity until new generations act surprised when people tell them they actually happened

I feel like fuckin' Obi-Wan. What the hell happened?

There is nothing inherently wrong about telling a story like this.

It is that they have chose to focus on this small group which did rather mundane tasks - women of all races did that shit back in the day. There is nothing unique about them.

Operation Paperclip - now make a movie about that.
NASA and aerospace engineering would not exist with those thousand of Germans. They were they groundbreakers.

>brexit fixing the colonial mistakes of britain

i'm glad my country never had any colonies, at least we're now getting cucked only by muslims but not niggers and pakis too.

WUZ

triggered much kid?
huh for a second there I thought you were serious, but it would be ridiculous to get triggered over Sup Forums because of course, they're just lonley neckbeards right? they have no power? Heh kid you got me scared there for a second, really did. cya around.

>hate speech
What kind of authoritarian leftist shithole did you crawl out of?

Is this supposed to be funny?

nah it's supposed to be fucking biblical

>Lol why r u criticizing my revisionist crap we wuz movie
Fuck off you cocksucker.

No, you are a serious threat to this site and I am taking you seriously. You rely on "it's just for the lulz" to get away with earnestly trying to spread your views, which is totally fucking pathetic btw because this is not supposed to be a serious place.