WE STAR TREK NOW

WE STAR TREK NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MY DICK HARD NOW

Would racemix with 2bh

Is she going to fly around the galaxy seducing alien races like a proto-Kirk? Hopefully meeting some Orion slave girls and getting jiggy.

>It's a Sasha is mentally unstable episode

Could they have at least picked a decent looking brown woman?

they optioned out rosario dawson for an ugly lesbian. why do they always do this.

I'd let her humiliate me and call me a small-dicked, privileged white boi.

they did

Does this mean she gets Lucilled?

are you a little slow, son?

lmao kys yourself

>Getting butthurt about Star Trek having black actors.

fuck off Sup Forums you fucking pathetic losers.

As long as she can act well and there's no political agenda behind it, I'm cool with it.

where do you think you are right now

nigga you gay. That woman is fine as hell.

Sup Forums, a board to discuss television and film. It's the only half decent place on the internet to have the occasional laugh about movie shit from time to time. Same goes for the other interest boards. This site doesn't belong to Sup Forums. Fuck you.

>this site doesn't belong to Sup Forums

this is what reddit tourists actually believe

I've been here since 2005 fuck you. This site has NEVER belonged to you or your white supremacist bullshit. For one, you guys take yourself way to seriously and suck out the fun from every board you infest. That is why Moot created Sup Forums. We get it, niggers suck, white people are oppressed and women are whores. It's just the same shit every thread because you are seriously trying to push your political agenda on a fucking Lebanese pottery image board. It's BORING.

>rosario dawson
thought I was on Sup Forums where we know Star Trek has always pushed the envelope and not Sup Forums, the safe space for the other side of the SJW coin

>rosario dawson
meant to also say RD would have been a better choice but will take walking dead hotness in space.

>it's a Sasha tank top episode
My favorite

her facial pores are like doom pixels

You can lie through your teeth all you want, but no one is forcing you to be here.

>you don't own Sup Forums

>I've been here since 2005
>and I take the internet super seriously

I ain't leaving, you fucking retards are.

>complains about Sup Forums
>gets hitler dubs
You're sending mixed messages

So I'm just supposed to accept that this board has become /poltv/ and I'm not allowed to be upset about that?

Trust me, I see the irony and I know being actually upset about something is like a capital punishment here. But fuck you I am upset about it. And yeah, I know my facebook-esqe tirade is like waves crashing against a rock that is the current zeitgeist. But fuck you I am upset about it.

>hurr racism

You can't handle our freedoms.

it hasn't you absolute retard, we always had a shitload of nigger threads everywhere because it's funniest type of humour

HH

nice desu

Stay mad faggot

bitch looks like a dark elf from skyrim.

Kek your a faggot dude

Finally I can give up on this franchise.

we Sup Forums now. liberals get the fuck out.

But the problem is you're making the jokes as an excuse to have some super serious political discussion about race, religion, politics etc. It's not like the good old days where people would just use nigger casually instead of black or make actually funny racist jokes during a discussion. Now it's like "I wanna talk about race mixing, Trump etc. how do I make a Sup Forums related thread to do that?" Like I said, it's just boring more than anything.

Test

>Someone posts "niggers" "we wuz"
>Reddit replies with an essay

Sure thing bud.

he said without any sense of irony

blame the left for that. if it wasnt for them pushing sjw shit down our throats it wouldnt be so fun to be super racist.

> excuse to have some super serious political discussion about race, religion, politics etc.

this is what the liberals and the left do to everything so we are just copying them.

Say it with me now:
President Donald j Trump

It's called the straw that broke the camel's back. Don't pretend this isn't a real issue. Ever since things got serious with Trump this board has changed considerably. It helps that Sup Forums threads are so easy to spot, so it's been easy to see the increase in their frequency.

Not after the 19th bucko :^)

Didn't Star Trek have a black actor since it first started?

what alien (sub human) race is she playing?

>It helps that Sup Forums threads are so easy to spot
So you shouldn't have any trouble hiding them instead of pretending like you care while intentionally engaging in Sup Forums subjects

You sound like a whiner

I said I get the irony already fuckwit. How else I am supposed to address this? I'm fed up of just ignoring it.

Kek you don't believe this, and if you do
Kekekekekekekekekeke

Who was right, CBS or Fuller?

This thread is shit, someone start posting Black gfs

You wouldn't be fed up with ignoring it if you were actually ignoring it.

No I blame you guys for that, given that you keep doing it. Btw being super racist was always funny, even before you idiots came here and decided to start your little crusade.

You lost, get over it cunt.

Fuller had the first officer right, and cbs got the captain right.

Fuller definitely, actual actresses with gravitas and skill. CBS wants memes.

Eh, she is too lightskinned. I like my nigresses extra crispy.

>How else I am supposed to address this?

ill give you a hint. fighting it only makes it worse because it shows people that it bothers you.
You have to be like Hillary and pay millions of dollars to hundreds of shills to takeover the conversation. Sup Forums is actually the only place on the internet where it didn't work but it completely dominated every other website.

>the entire crew of the Discovery is female

WE

>he unironically types kekekekekekek
How's high school going champ? Any luck with the ladies? Don't give up!

But all Sup Forums ever does is whine.

I'll agree I've probably lost and this board will eventually just become /poltv/, the trend is just too strong, especially with Trump winning. Still, this is me being mad and having my little rant before it's all over and I have renounce Allah and hide my wife's son in the attic.

>there's no political agenda behind it

>Btw being super racist was always funny, even before you idiots came here and decided to start your little crusade.

its never been funnier then now due to the rise of the sjw phenomena.

>No I blame you guys for that, given that you keep doing it

they keep doing it as well. at least be mad at both sides you cuck.

Apparently that's "good looking" for brown "women".

could you BE more newfag?

>Sup Forums bitches about reddit for years
>finally does something about it
>now reddit bitches nonstop about losing Sup Forums to Sup Forums
We truly live in the best timeline.

CBS wanted to save money apparently.

Weak attempt, this is why you lost Washington. Liberals pussing out and losing like goddamned always
continue to be mad and fight the wind, dumb shit.

Sound like you're the one whining, faggot cuck.

>now reddit bitches nonstop about losing Sup Forums to Sup Forums
you do realize that there are probably more trump supporters on reddit than Sup Forums, even if you combined multiple boards under the assumption that everyone on that board was into trump

I mean, when was the last time Trump did an AMA on Sup Forums?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

keep crying those bitch tears, bitch nigga

Not who you're talking to but Reddit has taken an incredible right-wing turn in the last... year or so?

I guess the constant drumbeat of "we hate white people, yes all white people, there are no good white people no matter how generous they are or how much they agree with us politically" finally got to them.

This is a Christian imageboard. We won't tolerate homosexuality here.

Michelle Yeoh isn't the captain of the Discovery.

I don't know who was right, but Sup Forums will be wrong.

Every thread is the same shit, just endless circlejerks of Sup Forumsposters worked into a frenzy over lies and misinformation.

Doug Jones and Anthony Rapp have already joined the Discovery crew.

>Implying alt-right fucktards are native to this website
Lying newfag

>white bois aren't colonizing the shit outta every black pussy in sight to produce delicious brown girls
The fuck are you crackers waiting for?

wait, you mean the franchise notorious for it's diversity has non-white people in it's cast?
HOLY SHIT!
HERESY!

please see

>More shit nobody will watch

Cool beans

>lesbian
Damn. I wish I was a lesbian.

welp guess that means she gets killed by Negan this season

>I've been here since 2005
Then you'd know 4chin is anti-politically correct, and therefore you can kill yourself for being a dirty subhuman nigger.

Since when has Star Trek not been about multiracial harmony?

That was back when we thought black people were redeemable.

Well not lying, looks like I'm fapping regularly to NuTrek then.

ANY ONE ON 4 CHAN THAN COMPLAINS ABOUT RACISM IS A NEW FAG AND DOES NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SA MY TANK IS FIGHT OR THE HISTORY OF Sup Forums

>ywn be a teen lesbian getting lewd in sleepovers.

Poor Kawaei. She was too pure for the idol life.