If you're means of listening to music is solely through digital files and or streaming then you will never have an...

If you're means of listening to music is solely through digital files and or streaming then you will never have an opinion on music

this is the most ridiculous opinion that usually comes from someone who just started buying records few years ago or something. get out. ive tried it all, bought tons of records, cds, etc. high quality digital is the best format for 90% of the people. vinyl sounds pretty shit unless you spend a few thousand dollars on a system. CD audio has been surpassed by digital files.

go to bed.

You don't own any of that music.
You have no personal connection to the album, you're merely enjoying it as a commodity.

lemme guess you just bought the money store on vinyl or something

You don't own your records either, m8

this is the best post on Sup Forums atm
I hate this op. as always, he's a manchild faggot

M8ie they're right in a box next to my bed

Music is information. It doesn't matter.

Pics or GTFO.

analog is inferior deal with it

>If you listen to music using a streaming service you have bought premium for so you can listen to albums in full you can not formulate an opinion upon vibrations into your ear

literally what?

i have thousands of CD's and a few hundred records and some cassettes and VHS and DVD and Bluray concerts and I am basking in it all so fuck you OP

I recently threw out my boxes of CDs.
Zero regrets

either b8 or autistic

This better be bait

>thinking you can """own""" music in the first place
haha nice spooks nerd

What if I listen to an album my friend owns, at his place?
Does that count?

If you don't know the difference between you're and your then nothing you say will ever matter.

Stirner was all about defending your property as your own though.

It's about the tangible aspect of music.
Listening to an album on spotify is like watching a video on youtube, you have no connection to it.
People who stream are more likely to be casual listeners or listen to an album once and then forget about it whereas a person who owns it physically develops a deeper connection to the album.

It's a typo.

Can you redistribute the songs? Can you copy them? Can you freely perform them in public? Can you use them for your purpose? No? Then you only owe a disc of wax, congratulations.

Physical ownership and copyright are two different things

>shitting on people for not owning physical copies of music
>16 year old with an LP60
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHHHAAHAH
get off this fucking board

I am just awestruck at this comment. I have no words. My mouth hangs open even now.

Yes, one nets you a piece of wax and some cardboard and the other one actually matters

Alright, but I also have a vinyl and CD collection for albums that I have really enjoyed most of which I have heard first on Spotify because you know, uh, I'm not going to be able to find a copy of Grand Prix by Teenage Fanclub in any store around my area.

I think streaming is important for discovery and I think you can appreciate music via streaming.It's like the dating stage of a relationship, you want to check shit out and see where it goes and if you like it and appreciate it you will full dick it and buy it physically.

There's no way you can accidentally add a fucking apostrophe and an extra letter in a word you absolute retard.

>hey guys I burn all my downloaded music onto CDs physical masterrace amirite?

yeah you can. your autism to dislike op blinds you to logic. become unbound by your emotions or you will never be in the right.
besides, this dork has so much more you can spit hate at him for.

Not that retard, but to be fair autocorrect does do that.

relatively unrelated but what vinyls do you own?

Actually I'm planning on doing that, but for digital only stuff.
I'll buy some plastic sleeves like the kind libraries used to use and print out the covers.

The Money Store
ITAOTS
Queen - Greatest Hits
Loveless

>16-year-old's first week on Sup Forums

whether you play a game on xbox or ps4, it's still the same fucking game. why does Sup Forums care so much about how we listen to music? as long as the audio quality is good enough you should be able to form an opinion on the music and move on.

Not many.
I started collecting vinyl a few years ago but have been adrift since.
I'll get back to buying vinyl once I get settled, I'm living with a friend atm.
I'm mostly a cd person.

Actually the platform has a psychological effect.
Playing on a PS4 with the UI, box and controller has a different feeling than on an xbox.

where'd you get that lain plush?

A friend from Germany gifted her to me back in 2012.
Sadly I lost touch with him ;_;

truly a superior being

burning cds hahahahaha
good bait my dude

sorry I'm confused by this
When I was a kid and we go our first pc it was very exciting to be able to copy albums to another cd.
that way we would always have the original version in perfect condition

>If you can access alot of music easily and cheap you will never have an opinion on music
wew

That's not a good example because the code and the hardware is actually different between versions, making them sometimes very vastly different.

>has like 10 records, all of them normie shit
>acts like some arbiter of music
Good bait

I think in this case it might be more physically owning the game versus digitally owning the game.

Fuck cds. You can literally download digital files for any music with superior bitrate.

Are you stupid? How could you download superior bitrate music if cds don't have compressed music?

But he said it is only your property if you can physically exert control over it, which you can't do with music

Fucking hell the thread should've just been archived here. Any post below this is a complete waste of time, including mine now that I think about it.

Tidal has master quality audio for tons of music and that is FAR superior to cd audio. just stop.

This has to be bait. This is so fucking retarded I can't believe what I'm reading.