What would you do during the purge?

assassinate the politicians who put it in place

>Not live in a shitty thirdworld cuntry like the USA

haha. ur cuntry is for fags.

ur dad

Hide

purging

watch a better movie

Seriously speaking, what would you do to make sure you don't get raped/killed/robbed during those hours?

hide in my basement

Hide in my basement with a knife, probably.

this

did this crap ever have potential?

Purge the shit out of my cock

I'd be the one doing the rape

jerk off to IR like every other night

Shitpost in happening threads.

You'd never be able to get close to them.

>guise, I hear screaming outside. Should I go help?
>do it faggot

Realistically I would hide in my protected suburban house all night hoping my whiteness saves me from random acts of violence.

Idealisticaly I would dedicate my year to strength/firearms training and cardiovascular as well and armor plate and modify my car. Then I would drive into the city and do the escape from new York thing they've got going on in the second movie.

merk

I didn't get the movie: the post.

On the day of the purge, I would enter the hottest sorority house nearby and I would slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance toward them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

So you'd just Jerk off and fantasize about it and do nothing. Got it.

@77282947

sure pal

I've never seen these movies. Do the people wearing the masks and doing the purging just ignore each other and focus on the people who don't want to participate?

>Hack bank because you're anonomos hacker blowing up vans
>Banks can't do shit
W O W
O
W

But seriously why wouldn't you just take a weekend off and do a city trip or something?

Remember to take out the army of armed bodyguards the girls all bought for the night with Daddys money. Also get good with security systems because that house is gonna be locked down tighter than a dry Virgin asshole.

> Literally no content, story or whatsoever
> Is proud of "getting" the movie
What's there to get retard? It's a movie for the same audience as the Fast & Firious flicks

>he can't quote
Fucking newfag

Yes, they all form part of The Purge Brotherhood (TPB).

He didn't get that the purge was just a way to do another basic home invasion movie but now they have an excuse why the cops wont come?

>obnoxious brutes
I can't believe it took me this long to understand the Elliot reference

>muh intellectual violence
The movie had little to no content besides being a violent shitshow to cater to normies

Automatic weapons seem common and affordable in this world. Why are there still retards who have axes or machetes, or home owners who are not adequately armed?

Any wannbe spree killers with a machete would be walking into a home with a dude camped out at the top of his stairs with an AR-15, or possibly even a belt fed light machine gun and sandbags. This would be every home in America.

Being a spree killer on purge day would mean walking into a darkened unknown building where a firing squad was lying in wait. What motivates people to do this?

pirate movies on the internet

Brief breakdown from one weirdo who actually likes these shit movies

Basically it all boils down to class warfare, the rich attack the poor because the poor can't defend themselves. Also sometimes rich people will pay someone in extreme poverty to be a voluntary tribute so they can get their murder on without leaving the safety of their home. Poor gang kids will group up and hunt more defenseless folks and bring them to high society killing events. Also in 2 the concept of the government sending in hit squads to low income housing blocks to completely wipe them out to help control population (welfare recipriants/people who don't pay a lot in taxes) in an effort to stimulate the economy. There are also basic revenge purges.

Also untill the third movie it was still a crime to go after political leaders on purge night.

build a bunker, put my family there, guns and shit.
i never watched the movie, is the purge announced days in advance, or is it surprise like: the purge starts in a few hours, be ready!

put an extension on my house without permits or find some way to dodge massive amounts of tax

>dude purge lmoa

Also it is a way more sound strategy to burn every house down if you are a true madman killer

Automatic weapons are only common in middle class families or above. If your going to be a spree killer you have to kill the poor people who can't afford the massive home security systems and whose o lyrics weapons are like knives and machetes.

That part about eliminating the welfare parasites sounds nice.

>except nu-Americans get PTSD from firing guns even once

its the same 12 hours every year

Visit the upper class clothing shop.
Buy a sandwich.
Ignore the red light.

That's literally the message of the movie. The purge was created to kill of the bottom levels of society so that the top could flourish, the second one is about how the populace isn't killing enough of the bottom so they have to send in government sanctioned squads to do the rest.

>Found this rifle, what do?
>/r9k/ meet up thread... Bring your guns, it's beta uprising day!

kill minorities

Kill yourself then, beta bitch

>capitalism is based on surplus value
>the bourgeoisie acquire it from the working class labor in their factories/companies
>the bourgeoisie don't work, as they get their income from the worker's labor which, at the same time, makes the bourgeoisie invest in new machinery/new company openings, etc.
>the bourgeoisie need the workers for THEIR system (capitalism) to keep on working

>lol lets destroy the lower classes because we, rich people, want to flourish from them and have more money haha

nice script

Except in the first movie a wealthy home is attacked.

Even after the gang was dealt with the neighbors were going to kill the homeowners due to jealousy over wealth.

Rich people still didn't bother with adequate defenses (guns). "Haha I have a safe room and storm shutters! I'll just watch TV and wait it out!" despite an obvious desire for middle class to kill the upper class.

It's absolutely terrible.

Not that guy, but killing bums, drug addicts, welfare recipients and the like doesn't do shit to the working man

The average blue collar worker gets a loan for their home defense system much like real people have car payments and a mortgage on their house

Pretty sure this string of replies was talking about welfare parasites, not the people with actual jobs. Nice reading comprehension tho, you gave it an effort.

Hide.

I would specifically target and kill these mask wearing fuckers and glued the mask to their faces

The wealthy home is attacked because of two reasons, one the sense of resentment by Hawkes neighbors towards his newfound wealth from security systems for the purge, that paired with the black guy being chased his daughter let's into the house makes two separate forces going after his family, plus he had a shotgun and handguns I believe but the general belief from him and the rest of the suburbanites is "this is too nice of a neighborhood for anyone to purge" so you protect from randoms with the security system but assume you'll be safe.

Also you have to consider that budgetary restrictions of the first film dictate the amount of story and world building you can do. It's cheaper to have an entire movie set in one house.

>glued

Go to the old fire lookout outside of town with my scoped M1A rifle and shoot anything that moves for seven hours.

Wtf I hate purging now

AAHHHHHH hahh hah hah hah

Just move to a rich neighbourhood lol.

download games and stuff

shine a laser pointer at aircraft

obviously go on vacation that week

Lock myself in a bunker and commit billions of dollars of online credit card fraud

senpai they're killing lumpen. Marx hated lumpenproles just as much if not more than the bourgeoise.
However it can be argued that lumped only exist because of structural unemployment and the alienation that compels people to be druggies

Horses. I would do horses, like all fucking day. Just surrounded by horse penises.

The correct answer is go innawoods.

Rape my ex and kill myself because she'll never love me again.

Book a 3 day holiday to a country that isn't insane

Underage b& leave

They have immunity. You'd be arrested.

>he said, clenching his fists and making REEE noises

I'd be black in a country that hates me

>bombs

If you're answer isn't leaving town the day before to camp out for the night then you're doing it wrong

I imagine I'll be here, with you guys, enjoying the aspects of lawless internet. =^[

a fricking bear eats you and they can't even kill him

Save people or kill them, sorry I haven't watched that movie..

I'd steal weapons and stockpile ammo and wait for the next purge to have fun.

This.

Except the ones who just most commit violent crime in reality are poor people.
You're more likely as a poorfag to be klled by other poorfags.
And as a richfag, you're also more likely to be killed by poorfags.

Source: brazilian

Also, kill yourself.

I'll bring brownies

rape a Muslim guy, see how he like it

I'd lock my fucking building down and load them guns

In my shitty nigger infested slum the Purge would mean an all out fucking race war
The Somali clans and the fucking Arabs would set this entire neighborhood on fire and I'd just try to drop as many of them as I possibly can as a favor to my people

you could go do that now user

Profit somehow

>Purge Election Year
>Strong, independent, female Senator who loves minorities wants to run for President but the evil racist white people want to stop her

What did they mean by this?

Get some survival gear, deep into wilderness

kill leftists of course

shitpost on Sup Forums

This, and kill and mutilate few ladies if the opportunity presents itself.

buy one of the hundreds of private security companies protection?

Mm

Hideout/friend

Kill baneposters

Elliot was truly /ourguy/

Purge spring

B A S H
T H E
F A S H

>antifa
>surviving any fight without police protection

in your dreams

Politicians and government officials are out of bounds.

Just drive away beforehand to a remote place ans wait for it to be over.

hide on the roof at my job. I'm the only one having access to it + you have to get through fences and doors locked with a code.