How do you feel about independent Kurdish state?

How do you feel about independent Kurdish state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/07/09/the-u-s-gives-egypt-1-5-billion-a-year-in-aid-heres-what-it-does/?utm_term=.fc9aedf1fc24
youtube.com/watch?v=IdEaZ5b0_eA&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

kek

Whatever makes the brown people stay away

Yes. We need to divide the middle east as much as possible.

Hello. I knew you were going to post within the thread, because I smelled you before you were even near.

I think we should help them establish themselves, arm them heavily and all these muslim fucks destroy their own people in a massive war. I really do want to see them all die.

as long as it annoys the turks, I am all for it

>Gets independence
>Surrounding countries which hate them embargo it
GG

looks like fried chicken lmao

As long as it helps to trigger roaches, go for it.

>kurdish """"""""""people""""""""""

>communist islamic nation going into existence, women feel freedom for first time in their lives, literacy goes up to 100%

geez, I know how this will end, beware the al-qaeda anti-soviet freedom fighters

Meh, it worked for Israel

Yes, Turks will be very angry with this. Iran, too. Syria and Iraq Kurds are already self-governing, therefore very little administrative change will occur, other than official loss of clay.

Israel has a coastline and tremendous US support.

Ugliest borders I've seen (outside of an EU4 game)

I would support it!

Israel has a long coast line and an educated populace, Kurds are Arab tier in terms of IQ

>tremendous US support
what do you think this means? our economy has been shit until about the 90s
'US support' isn't a meal ticket

>what is coastline
>what is eu and us support

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
Thought I would add this

Good, if you don't need our support its beyond time that we ended it. Your country doesnt deserve hand outs anymore, especially considering your egregious human rights violations and the fact that you are already a "developed" nation

He was talking about the economy
fuck off, lardass

Your fucking economy was literally alive by West-German reparations.

Absolutely nothing about Israel is remarkable.

Move 10 million Dutch people to the Middle-East and we could build a country better than Israel in a decade, without the massive US support and West-German reparations.

It means handouts, you didnt have to even buy military equipment to ""protect"" yourselves against the arab states and a huge market to export your goods. Look up how much percentage US occupies.

>PAY UP GOYIM
>you don't really need it anymore
>FUCK OFF LARDASS, LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH
Then they wonder why they've been kicked out of every country kek

>fuck off, lardass

Exactly what I expected talking to a Zionist. Your tune would undoubtedly change if we pulled out and relinquished your status as vassal state. Even Bibi himself would suck trump's dick to get the givemedats associated with our "alliance" in the event they were suddenly to dissapear...

Totally ambivalent tbqh.

West-German reparations helped them also. It was literally living off of that for many years.

they are animals

I guess thats a solution for the K*rds too
Oy vey saddam gassed 6000000 kurds pay reparations NOW >:(

clear some roaches and give them some area, what's the big deal?

also free palestine

i dont care

It honestly speaks volumes as to how much anti-israeli sentiment the average american Sup Forums poster espouses and yet our nation continues to be siphoned of shekels each and everyday.

Our rulers are obviously not representative of the people they govern. If they were BDS and Palestinian PACS would actually have power and AIPAC and other israeli lobbyist groups would be kicked to the curb.

At least until lobbying and corruption is eliminated. Ideal world... huh

that wasn't even a thing until the 60s

and of course the economy lived off west Germany when the country was stuck in wars & having to accept the the jewery of the arab world in an economy fuled by agriculture

I don't know why I bothered posting at all when all the replies I would get were foreingners who think they know better than me, and yanks who aren't worth the reply

>yanks who aren't worth the reply

Your "country" isn't worth the money we funnel into it either. I wonder how long you would last without your givemedat handouts - as soon as we stop sending Egypt and the other gulf states protection money on your behalf of course.

What are you even talking about. We saved the Egyptian army from being destroyed by Isreal. That's why they are our ally

Here's one of many articles that discuss the protection racket we have set up on behalf of Israel's protection: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/07/09/the-u-s-gives-egypt-1-5-billion-a-year-in-aid-heres-what-it-does/?utm_term=.fc9aedf1fc24

>Why do we give Egypt so much aid? Since the late 1970s, U.S. policymakers have justified the aid as a way to stabilize the region and promote its interests. Here's CRS laying out the official line: "Interests include maintaining U.S. naval access to the Suez Canal, maintaining the 1979 Israel-Egypt peace treaty, and promoting democracy and economic growth within Egypt, the region's largest Arab country."

Hmm have stable trade with arab countries or have the whole area be a danger zone where you can't trade

Will it piss off Ir*nians? Will it piss off Ar*bs? Will it piss off C**********s? If yes, I support it.

Particular emphasis on the

>maintaining the 1979 Israel-Egypt peace treaty

segment of the aid program. We pay Egypt and several other gulf countries to play nice with Israel. It's an absolute waste of money that myself and other American taxpayers have to pay - and for what purpose? Israel can purportedly defend itself without us playing international babysitter

ok

>Landlocked
Non-country.

gonna be interesting when isis is defeated.

LE EBIN ROACH MEME XdddXd
BASED KURDS Xddd

>childhood is hating roaches
>adolescence is liking kurds
>adulthood is hating them all

yea let's support them because fuck le roaches amirite

shoo roach

that tick is thicc

youtube.com/watch?v=IdEaZ5b0_eA&t=1s

Greeks don't know how subhuman they are
but turkey is a retarded meme country