/nfl/ general - Happy Birb edition

PHI: International Rugby star Adam Zaruba "chasing dream" by trying out for Eagles
DAL: Accuser in Elliot case speaks out, calls relationship with star running-back "very toxic"
BUF: Watkins 'close to 100% healthy'
CLE: Duke Johnson is leading candidate to replace Andrew Hawkins in the slot
HOU: D'Onta Foreman test negative for marijuana
FA: Former Lions receiver Anquan Bolton to visit with the Bills
DAL: NFL "finishing up investigation" into Running Back Elliot
CIN: CB Adam Jones suspended for season opener against the Ravens for violating league's personal conduct policy

Cowboys are winning the super bowl, screencap this

Who's the niggest team?

Tony Romo is elit-

patriots
bengals
raiders

>Anquan Bolton
How you gonna do my boy Boldin like this?

bengals
>bunch of niggers living in chimp city USA completely off the leash because an affirmative action hire doesnt believe in disciplining his rape ape force, then goes on to draft the most disgusting nig in the entire draft

>Ten civil complaints regarding child support have been filed against Sharpe since 1994.

Shannon is the anti-cuck

>patriots
>nig

Literally the whitest team in professional sports

You are literally the last tripfag who should be using this meme.

>9 bodies and 30 illegal aliens found in a truck bound for the city of Houston

>patriots

Nah

I think this is a reasonable assessment of the Chargers.

Does anybody else have some insight on what the Oline will look like? I heard that Pulley took over center, which was really fucking weird since we have Slauson, Tuerk, and Lamp already as potential Cs.
If Pulley can play C, Slauson can move to LG or RG. Pic related is what I think the lineup looks like now. I want to see Feeney at RG and Lamp at RT. Barksdale is a literal threat to Philip Rivers chances of survival

i can name you about 15 nhl teams that are whiter

they act like chimps
their owner is a kike and so is their star reciever

literally the team of jews

Nigger is a state of mind, not a color. Patriots and their fans are the ultimate dinndus

Reminder that by this time next year Dak will be one of the ten best quarterbacks in football.

switch gordon to average
henry should be great
bosa elite

Holy crap, I went to school with one of the guys in this .webm. He was an intern with the Panthers in '15 and works for the Raiders now.

There's one guy in there, he has a mustache and looks like he's 35.

How old are you?

I don't know if I quite believe that.
>Brady
>Brees
>Rivers
>Rodgers
>Ryan
>Roethlisberger
>Wilson
>Mariota
>Carr
>Stafford
Throw in Manning/Winston/Luck/Flacco/maybe Cousins/maybe Wentz and that's a strong list of possibly better candidates, not to mention any rookies that come in and have a Dak-esque performance this season.
If he doesn't regress he could be in the mix, but there's already a quite few well-established qb's in the league as it stands.

It's still too hard to rate Dak. I'm very interested to see how he plays this season. I'm a Packers fan (and I'll be in Dallas on October 8th, get ready to relive some bad recent memories Cowfaggots) but I am interested to see whether Dak can play up to the same level that he played in his rather astonishing rookie season.

Not with that schedule and those db's they are gonna lose at least 5 games not to mention they would still have to face after those guaranteed loses Gbay, chiefs, and hawks at home and face arizona and the Broncos away and its very likely they may not make the playoffs

Minnesota beats the 18-0 Patriots at home on SBLII in a low scoring defense dominated affair

The ancient Giants-Vikings broship revives

Brady and Belicheck retire

Zimmer proves to be Tom Coyghlin 2. Inconsistent but competitive

Teddy Traded to Arizona

Cowboys will make the post season by outscoring opposing offenses but will vie eliminated by a good defense

>If you’re going to create a quarterback in a lab, this is your guy,” Turner said of Manning, per Sando. “He was in complete control of what they did. The numbers are incredible. If Peyton Manning had New England’s defenses, he would be at the top of this list and he would be 5-2 or 6-1 in Super Bowls. People were critical of Peyton for the playoff losses — the interception against New Orleans or whatever — but his teams were not good enough on defense.”

Vikings are way to untrustworthy and you have to make the playoffs first but i think the patriots luck in super bowls and injuries has to run out at some point so i dont think they will be in 52

>Ultimate dindus

>Their motto is 'do your job'

Hmmmmmm.jpg

Oh this is with Reiff and Remmers not being ass and the run game improving so our D isn't gassed all the time

There are a lot of other hogh scoring offenses that i dont see that defense effectively shutting down but it will be their offense that wins them games and i think it will be another year or 2 before the cowboys could be a super bowl pick and the giants and eagles both are gonna have good pass offenses capable of matching up well against them expect a lot of close games and I'm just looking at the facts even the patriots with that schedule would only get 11-12 wins maybe even less

Seahawks had the same issue maybe even worse and still had 10 wins last season and made it to the 2nd end of playoffs that being said by the end they had 9 Injuries mostly to starters and only 2 played through injury

I feel like every year the team with the hardest strength of schedule winds up not actually having the hardest schedule, and some other team winds up with it instead. The league can vary so much from year to year. Teams you thought were going to be shit are actually elite, teams you thought were going to be elite go to shit, it's impossible to tell how hard Dallas' schedule will actually be until they play it.

>but i think the patriots luck in super bowls and injuries has to run out at some point

The league varies a lot less than you think but it does transition and the cowboys face a lot of teams that are good in the current league and what you said about teams that are supposed to be good that aren't could be the cowboys this year we don't know right now but the patriots who are proven would get 5 loses with that schedule

Giants took Rhett Ellison from us
The best blocking TE in the league. fuck them. they were already stacked.
and they drafted bucky hodges aka another dark skinned WR TE that isnt gonna do shit. I have faith in him but he's gonna get manhandled for sure.

>the huffalo shills
>the cryami lolphins
>the jew england gaytriots
>the jew dork pets
>the saltimore gayvens
>the bincinnati bungles
>the cleafland clowns
>the shittsburgh feelers
>the pooston keksans
>the bindianapolis dolts
>the hacksonville raguars
>the hennessy crytans
>the jennifer wrongcos
>the kansass shitty queefs
>the lost angelass scargers
>the chokeland waiters
>the callous cowgirls
>the jew dork lieants
>the philalelphia peegles
>the rashington native americans
>da shitcago hurrs
>the peetroit cryons
>the ben-gay fudge packers
>the binnesota liekings
>the shitpanta failcons
>the hurrolina banthers
>the jew whorleans aints
>the dampa gay cuccaqueers
>the hairyzona fartinals
>the lost angelass pams
>the ban franshitsco 49-year-olds
>the reeattle peehawks

Bosa is still a step away from 'elite', a large part of it is physicality though, so an offseason of juicing might get him over the line.

he's top 3 or top 5 DE this year. cap it.

Yeah maybe, was top 10 last year for sure, no need to meme bro, we all know he is really good.

the day I let a fucking marsupial nigger from Arkansas with better beaches accuse me of memeing is the day I die my lebanese friend.

>not using the current currency

is Greg Olsen a future hall of famer?

Fuck no, and neither is anyone else on the Panthers current roster

Cam is

kek cam a shit

>webm
What means?

Why no one acknowledge my post?

>MVP winner
>shit

Pick one.

Is Matt Ryan a future hall of famer?

Easily

>an award a kicker received
>relevant
kek

I don't get it tbcauhwyrnfam

Sprinkle a few more pro-bowl noms in there, because they count for some stupid fucking reason.

10 team PPR Mock, thoughts?

get fucked clown

I'm from the future. Here's the top 5 fantasy performers at each position by the end of 2017

>RBs
1. Leveon Bell
2. David Johnson
3. Jordan Howard
4. Ezekiel Elliot
5. Leonard Fournette

>WRs
1. Odell Beckham Jr
2. Julio Jones
3. Antonio Brown
4. Corey Coleman
5. Deandre Hopkins

>QBs
1. Matt Ryan
2. Eli Manning
3. Russell Wilson
4. Tom Brady
5. Ben Roethlisberger

>TEs
1. Jordan Reed
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. OJ Howard
4. Delanie Walker
5. Travis Kelce

>DEFs
1. Denver Broncos
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Miami Dolphins
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Seattle Seahawks

Yes, I'm falling for the "Jaguars will be good" meme this year

Bros... how are we going to stop the Ravens?

By scoring more points than they do.

>No Carr
>No Coop
>No Cook

Outmeme their meme offense

How bad is going to be this year /nfl/? Will I have more to look forward to than just comfy food and beer on Sundays?

It's hard to get worse since they only won one game -- against >my Chargers, of fucking course.

A middling 4 or 5 wins that puts them just out of reach of the drafts top quarterbacks after a season of meh at best performances from the QB's on the roster.

Pretty sure they'll have enough draft picks to entice anyone if there is a QB they'd really want.

Expect maybe five wins they have some decent players

6-10 BABY
WORKING OUR WAY TO 8-8
PLAYOFFS SOON

Both of these look like Monopoly money

Gonna be a good time watching Jalen Ramsey lock Corey Coleman up while screaming "I GOTTA BABY ON ME, IM COVERING A BABY" like he did Amari Cooper last year

I would say a fourth-quarter comeback, but there is no way we are going to fall behind

>Not knowing what the PUP list is

Who in the NFL best qualifies for the title Are Guy?

>people actually buying Wentz and Prescott jerseys

Why are people getting ahead of themselves? I want Wentz to succeed, but there is no reason to buy a rookie QB jersey.

Mike Daniels is in the running

That one Packer who owns a waifu pillow and runs a team anime club.

>Packers shareholder meeting underway. Shares last cost $250 each, have actual value of 3 cents which can't be cashed
LGTSS

>Golden Tate
He's our BASED BLACK MAN

I never buy a QB jersey until after their career is over desu

serious question? is your father still in your life? like was he around for you growing up? or were you raised by your single mother?
since youre such a basketball american maybe you would prefer to have this dispute on instagram where you can throw dozens of nonsensical emoji's at me and hashtag shit. would that make you feel more comfortable?

real talk tho
the bengals need a fucking warden and some caseworkers more than they need marvin lewis

why do you hate Joe Mixon but never shit on Cook?

Why would anyone hate Mixon? He did nothing wrong.

because if they succeed then they get to brag "hurr i knew they were great from the beginning"

otherwise they get to burn it which is just as satisfying

horrible kek. why waste a high pick on rodgers when its fucking ppr

explain the guys who get tattoos then

they're dumbasses

>Gronkowski second in TE
too bad his bones are made of glass
he'll get injured again

>Lucky Whitehead arrested for shoplifting

Cucboys LITERALLY cannot stop employing criminals

This the fucking Giants year. Everyone else can just fuck off.
We have the defense, we have the receivers, we have the QB, why have a RB who doesn't specialize in running into a pile.

Just fucking try and stop us.

>Get dog stolen
>"I'll show them!"
>Go steal something
>"Lucky" Niggerhead

Doesn't sound very lucky to me.

>If you have been arrested recently or are suspended, please follow me.

Is John Elway the most overrated QB in history?

oh I agree. Cook is a scumbag. that nigger is beyond retarded.
also abused animals. he comes from that feral jungle of Florida where the blacks are unintelligible and speak pidgin english.
but mixon is on a different level.
he's dishonest. he's a fucking lying cretin and is completely despicable.

I remember when Dalvin Cook hosted a youth football camp charging $150 dollars for entry and charging for autographs just before the draft and Telvin Smith (FSU alum, current Jaguars LB) went the fuck off on him and then gave t-shirts and signed autographs to the kids that went to Cook's camp that also attended Telvin's camp

Cook is a genuine piece of shit human being

Terry Bradshaw.

>The Cowboys seriously are gonna field 2 rookie corners and a rookie safety in a division with Odell Beckham, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery and Terrelle Pryor.

Holy fuck

Elway's probably a bit overrated but I think it's Warren Moon IMO

>Bradshaw for all time overrated
>Cam for right now

Is Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, and Matt McGloin the dorkiest QB lineup of all time?