‘Feminist’ Obama: We Need To Change The Internet To Protect Women

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/feminist-obama-need-change-internet-protect-women/

>President Barack Obama says that it’s up to Americans to make changes to the internet to protect women from social media harassment.

So he wants to ban guns and censor the internet/free speech..

When does it stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWhZ2XS08aQ?t=1m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blacks are killing each other in record numbers
>lets talk about the internet and how uttering the c word to a woman is literally state sponsored terrorism

>breitbart

nope.

I agree. Let's ban dumb women from accessing the Internet.
That way TWO group of people will stop being harassed.

Seriously, when will they learn?

>americans and western europeans arguing about women

gets me every time. jesus christ, what happened to you people? specifically, i mean, when did you completely lose your balls?

>mfw women command westerners

The funny thing is men actually get nicer and start sucking up to you when you find out you're female online.

The ego of women is out of control

Why did Americans elect a nigger as president?

no fall for shill plz

>>mfw women command westerners

Of course they do. I call and you are jailed.

>what happened to you people?

Women's suffrage happened.

I miss the wild west days of the internet, back around the 2000's where saying things like "call the internet police" wasn't a literal thing. I don't know what happened between then and now that's made people such pussies about what some faggot they don't know says about them. Who cares? The internet is not designed to be your personal safe space, don't use it if you don't like it or use the features that people are built in to stop it from happening, like the fucking block button.

Is he the fresh prince?

name one time women didn't ruin something
just
once

>President Barack Obama says that it’s up to Americans to make changes to the internet to protect women from social media harassment.
And we're the sexists. Holy shit.

>I've let my monkeys run free
>it's the fault of my monkeys they ruined this event

come on man, you're better than that

I agree with Obama on this one. Give women their own special internet away from the men. Do the same with schools, the military, and even country clubs all for their protection. So sad he can't have a 3rd term to do all this.

whats the fastest way to kill myself Sup Forums? I want off.

>A

>FUCKING

>NIGGER

>I've

I never supported the 19th Amendment, nor anything that came afterwards.

Yeah,The internet was the place of pure equality where gender didn't matter, only your word. You opinion was shit,you get called on it. But, women never wanted that because they'd lose their trump card to dismiss an argument and some guy hated that because they never had to defend their opinion. Now only here and some other places are "free' but it's just a matter of time.

The internet has changed enough, fuck off.

>Give women their own special internet away from the men

youtu.be/FWhZ2XS08aQ?t=1m57s

because hes black and voting for black guy means everything automatically becomes better. cuz progress.

i guarantee you, the argument doesnt go beyond this.

>be woman
>constantly voice my devicive opinions on social media all day
>be mad when others do the same in return
>instead of ignoring them, blame the patriarchy and insist internet must changed so my free speech right is more important than males

we thought black people would stop complaining once a black guy became president

boy were we wrong

Fair enough. We thought we would get legal weed by voting for weedman, we were wrong as well.

that's why you don't give into a child when it cries
Pavlovian conditioning

>visit any site where at least 1/4 of the user base is women
>genuinely lose hope in humanity
every fucking time

honestly, whiteknights are even worse than women

women would just leave if they didn't get attention constantly from numales

>Visit any site where women make up more than 8% of the populace
>Every discussion is fucking horrible and boils down to people being banned because muh feewings
Fucking hell.

One reply from op, this is a shill thread
Hillary's million dollar trolls at work

Fuck women, maybe it's time to stick them in farms to be used as cattle if it's going to get this bad.

but man, being lazy and poor is so much easier when you can blame the white man. take it from eastern europe, when you can't blame racism for being lazy shit ends up a convoluted giant clusterfuck-war.

grrr, this one culture that moves the world forward is the worst. we should all be indians who by the end of the 19th century still didn't have math or the written word.

>blames white knights

>in the process becomes a white knight

HOLY SHIT KID IS WOMAN WORSHIP SO INGRAINED IN YOUR NOGIN YOU JUST CANT LET IT GO

protect from what exactly? bad words? obama don't have more important issues that protecting a bunch of cunts getting triggered on the internet? this is 1984 level of bullshit, the world keeps geting crazy and crazier and i curse the day the internet was found by normalfags.

#enslavewomen now

>Women of the early 00's
>GIVE US EQUALITY. TREAT US LIKE MEN

>Men do so
>begin bants

>Women of 2016
>SAFE SPACE PLEASE

what the fuck am I reading

do americans know what the internet is? I just can't believe that this is actually an article

When President Trump kicks Obama and Hillary out of the U.S..

GET YOUR ROSTIES OFF OF MY INTERNET